[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your parents say/think if your sister marries with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Muslimguy.jpg (82 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
Muslimguy.jpg
82 KB, 630x354
if you had a sister... Would your parents approve the couple or they would reject it? Would you approve it or would reject it?
>>
I would judge him on his character and aspirations in life not his religion
>>
>>58925152
And then you'd go and shove a fucking leaf up your anus?
>>
>>58926605
Another 10/10 post by Sweden
>>
Unless he was really conservative they wouldn't care
>>
File: tfw no sister.jpg (165 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
tfw no sister.jpg
165 KB, 1024x576
>tfw have no sister
>>
>>58925053
>tfw don't have a sister to secretly finger under the dinner table before fucking each other's brains out in the shower after the parents leave
>>
>>58925053
She married a black guy and m dad was livid at first but they are cool with it now.
>>
my aunt did, her first husband died in a DUI and she married one of her old friends from college who's a shia iranian expat

he's an alright guy
>>
>>58927006
>Iranian expat
>religious

Really?
>>
>>58925053
She would be disowned
>>
>>58925053
>Would your parents approve the couple or they would reject it?
they probably wouldn't mind
>Would you approve it or would reject it?
If he was a Tatar I'd be fine. If a filthy Arab, God no
>>
Since I have super conservative Christian parents they would reject the relationship and tell my sister to repent. I could care less if the man is Muslim. As long as he is a good man to take care of her then I'm fine.
>>
They have 0 control but wouldn't be happy about it. If he turned out to be a great guy they could eventually not mind. I would ask her what she plans to do about her children's religious education
>>
>>58925053
They would approve it.
>>
>>58926815
that's good
>>
Mom : would not care
Dad : would say nothing (but since he doesn't like arabs...)
>>
>>58928309
>I could care less
>>
It happened to my older sister actually, but it was like a decade ago when she was around 16. My parents have always been pretty liberal and we live in Amsterdam so they did not mind that he was a foreigner or a 'muslim'.

He actually ended up being a pretty decent guy and very smart. I still remember that he'd help me and my sister with our homework for hours on end. My parents grew really fond of him because he really helped my sis to get through high school (she was struggling academically).

I just assume he was one of the good ones. And he was really a muslim anyway, just from a muslim background. Still didn't change my negative view of islam.
>>
>>58929046
>I just assume he was one of the good ones. And he was really a muslim anyway, just from a muslim background. Still didn't change my negative view of islam.
I know many 'good' muslims irl too. Muslims can be good people but islam is a shitty religion. The good ones can also be poisoned easily by the bad ones.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.