[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do stupid faggot white Americans hate Mexicans and chicanos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
Why do stupid faggot white Americans hate Mexicans and chicanos so much when Chicano culture is the only cool thing About America?
>>
File: swag.jpg (98 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
98 KB, 400x344
>>58887776
>Chicano culture is the only cool thing About America?
>>
Many mexicans also hate chicanos
>>
Why do stupid faggot white Austrailians hate Abros so much when Abro culture is the only cool thing About Australia?
>>
>>58887860
Abos are terrible.

They always commit crimes but they are too stupid to even profit from it.
>>
>>58887776
t. Luis Antonio Zapata Rodríguez Barbosa
>>
>>58887856
i don't
>>
>>58887776
CHI............
>>
>>58887776
Everyone hates chicanos. Even chicanos hate chicanos.
>>
>>58888611
Your opinion doesn't count, dirty commie
>>
File: 1461454449965.jpg (22 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1461454449965.jpg
22 KB, 260x260
>>58887776
Are you the australian who was asking the meaning of the word chicano earlier? --------------------------------> >>58888283

I CAN'T make this shit up desu
>>
LA PEKEÑA COLONIA...
>>
>>58887776
"chicano" here, and I include quotations because I associate the term "chicano" with cholo culture, something that's tacky, disgusting, and something I have never partaken in. Call us something else pls.
>>
>>58888676
Nope, not me.

>>58888743
Hating the best thing about your race.
>>
>>58887776
bad b8
>>
>>58889059
It would only be bate if I didn't realise it.
>>
>>58889059
how was it b8?
>>
>>58889180
because no one in their right mind would think Chicano "culture" is cool
>>
black twitter culture > chicano "culture"
>>
>>58889222
What about this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiC7hagN9L8
>>
To all these people saying "chicano culture is not cool"

what car do you drive and what kind of interesting lifestyle do you live?

Posting on 4chan and playing video games all hours of the day and night is not a good answer.
>>
>>58889319
>low rider meme
literally an abomination of classic american muscle cars

>sleeve tattoos
Chronic baby dick? seriously nothing say edgy as fuck like sleeved up wanna be mexican.

is this Aussie a mexiboo? why doesn't he just move to LA. i mean after 18 years of seeing this shit as a Californian it gets old as fuck
>>
>>58889401
>>58889401
He is an Australian from qld Australia.

They usually aren't even muscle cars.. They are old family cars like impalas..

You are on drugs.
>>
>>58889453
i know hes from the gold coast, i actually watched the video and yes impalas are considered muscle cars
>>
>>58889507
No they're not.

Just because it's an old American car doesn't make it muscle...

Even the Impala ss is more of a family car, and a more expensive version of the chevy be air which was was a typical low end family car of the 60s.

Cars like the mustang
>>
A muscle car, by the strictest definition, is an intermediate sized, performance oriented model, powered by a large V8 engine, at an affordable price. Most of these models were based on "regular" production vehicles. These vehicles are generally not considered muscle cars, even when equipped with large V8s. If there was a high performance version available, it gets the credit, and not the vehicle that it was based on.

The only impala that could be considered a muscle car is the Impala ss and even that was more of a family car with a bit of go.
>>
>>58887776
>Chicano culture is the only cool thing About America

lolwut. it's just a stinkier brand if nigger culture without the music. chicanos are the worst.
>>
>>58887776
t. Michael Rodriguez Juarez
>>
>>58889782

Mexicans and Chicanos started lowrider culture.

Black people adopted it.
>>
File: zoot suit.jpg (62 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
zoot suit.jpg
62 KB, 600x909
>>58887776
I've always thought zoot suits were kinda cool desu
>>
>>58890644
cholos in the 50's were based as fuck
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.