[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German soldiers train with brooms and Dutch soldiers shout "BANG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Germany-Netherlands.jpg (61 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Germany-Netherlands.jpg
61 KB, 400x320
German soldiers train with brooms and Dutch soldiers shout "BANG BANG" during training because they have no ammunition.
>>
and?
>>
>>58875581
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS TRUE
>>
>>58875581
desu, that's just the national reserves. Who play for soldier in their spare time.

But our government says they want to reinvest in the military and meet the nato average. Which means they would spend like 50% more than now.
But of course I'm skeptical. Promises from politicians mean nothing.
>>
Who needs guns and ammunition when the American taxpayer funds our defense?
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 852x918) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 852x918
>>58875932
Same here, who needs to work when german taxpayers support our neet life.
>>
>>58875820
Increasing the military budget would only be acceptable under the premise that we would finally decrease our hilariously high social/welfare/ budget.
>>
File: FEAR_US.png (616 KB, 637x757) Image search: [Google]
FEAR_US.png
616 KB, 637x757
>>58875581
Well, I have the perfect news for you.
>>
>>58876033
Well, all political parties have called upon the government to invest in the military. Not out of some weird ambition, but because they think it's unsafe for the soldiers for the military to be underfunded.

But all political parties have been calling for it for a couple years now.
>>
>>58875932
there is quite a good chance that this may no longer be the case at the level we're currently doing it, soon.

it will be funny to read asspain about us pulling back from NATO when i've read so much asspain about us being too involved with other NATO countries defense.
>>
>>58875581
why waste money on ammo when you don't need to?
>>
>>58876176
Would imply the soldiers are underfunded in any way.
We might be below NATO average n shit, but all the high tech stuff is just standing here gathering dust,
whereas the German soldiers in Afghanistan are literally using plastic machine guns
>>
>>58876262
It would be a good thing for Europe to let us defend ourselves. It would force us to shape up.
But I don't think an united Europe is in America's interest. Because you wouldn't be able to control an united europe.
>>
>>58876393
considering the botch job that europe made of it's first two major situations since the formation of the EU (economy crisis and refugee crisis), i find the premise of a more united europe laughable

literally the only thing suits here want out of europe is to keep the markets running and the trade flowing
>>
>>58875581
Some exercises are simply not worth using blanks for. It happens in every army.
>>
>>58876468
The only thing keeping the European army from forming is the UK though.
Germany and France want it. And all small countries want it (which actually form the majority of the EU).
>>
>>58876557
im not sure why we would be scared of a european army, even if you cut your social programs to be able to fund a formidable continental army, which doesn't seem likely in itself. what are you going to do with it, attack us? strange line of thinking tbqh.
>>
>>58876637
In a lot of countries your interests don't have to line up with French interests for example. Just like they don't line up with Russian interests.

Russians kept Assad in place while you wanted him gone. Those kinds of conflicts would occur more frequently if Europeans start meddling in affairs. Especially since France has colonial ties with half of the arab world.
>>
>>58876791
Same in Ukraine. Vietnam.
>>
>>58876895
To add. I remember some Belgian European politician explicitly said the European army would be necessary to gain independence from America.
>>
>>58877027
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usdiGHDjCGM
>>
>>58877402
Once the UK leaves the EU. Then people who think like that will be in charge of Europe.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.