[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you grew up thinking everyone hates your country, especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: FS2WwU2.gif (919 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
FS2WwU2.gif
919 KB, 245x245
>tfw you grew up thinking everyone hates your country, especially the neighbors
>but it turns out Finns and Estonians look at us sort of fondly
>and the Turkish and Polish folks definitely like Hungarians

I just love you guys so much <3 It means so much to me.
>>
>>58873338
I like you too maďar
>>
elma <3
>>
>>58873338
I can't even point Hungary out on the map. How could I possibly hate it?
>>
<3
>>
i dont think anybody really thinks anything special about hungary tbqh
>>
>>58873338
Why should I hate your country
>>
>>58874179
?
>>
File: 5.jpg (98 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
98 KB, 500x306
>>58873785
>>58873835
>>58874055
I feel the love <3 I'm sending positive vibes to you all!
>>
>>58874025
>>58874179
Some people do. Because we're Eastern Euros and they look down on us for being poor. And backwards. I can't exactly blame them for that, they do have a point there. It still feels pretty hurtful when they say stuff like that though.
>>
>>58874550
In the Netherlands we don't look down on poor people. But we consider East Europeans criminals. Because those are the ones we come in contact with.
>>
gtfo back to mongolia maďar pojebaný
>>
Hungary did you escape the wasp that had trapped in you in your home
>>
File: hungry.png (21 KB, 286x215) Image search: [Google]
hungry.png
21 KB, 286x215
FUCK HUNGARY
>>
>>58874654
>But we consider East Europeans criminals. Because those are the ones we come in contact with.
eh, those are probably gypsies you're talking about. A lot of them just left when our countries joined the EU to mooch off welfare and monies from Western Euros. Well, not quite, Hungarian gypsies went for Canada mostly. They claimed they were persecuted in Hungary and applied for asylums and stuff. Then they stirred up shit there and they've been banned ever since there. Funny story.
On the other hand Romanians I think are still swimming in ecstasy, they got rid of like 2 million gypsies in 5 years when they joined the EU.
>>58874803
>Hungary did you escape the wasp that had trapped in you in your home
Oh hey anon! No not quite. It disappeared mysteriously, even though I sent my family to search for it and eradicate it. I'm treading really carefully in the house now, but I think I'm safe.
>>
File: A-H.png (78 KB, 538x704) Image search: [Google]
A-H.png
78 KB, 538x704
Most people here don't know anything about Hungary really, but they still like the country for nostalgic reasons.
>>
>>58874550
Hungarians are the best of Eastern Euros by any account. Not being slav might be key.
>>
until i was 10 i thought hungary and turkey were both part of the same country but hungary was poor and starving while turkey was really fat because it ate all of hungary's turkeys
>>
>>58873338

I love you Magyarorszag :3!!
>>
>>58873338
I am a Greek and I fuck your country and gyppo Romania too. They are both Gypsy countries.
>>
>>58873338
how can anybody hate on Hungary?
It's the charm of non indoeuropean languages, just like Finland and Estonia
>>
>>58875309
fuck off thailand
>>
>>58875385
Based Finland
>>
File: 1448569278353.gif (367 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
1448569278353.gif
367 KB, 600x410
>>58873338
love you too Macarbro
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.