[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we just gonna ignore that fact that Canada is gonna destroy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1462320017319.png (409 KB, 488x687) Image search: [Google]
1462320017319.png
409 KB, 488x687
Are we just gonna ignore that fact that Canada is gonna destroy this continent?

Think about, they have a shit ton of rapefugees, and as soon as they drain the Canadian goverment they're gonna come after us!

First they gonna fuck the US and then they're gonna come to Latin America (if this place wasn't shitty enough). I don't wanna get gang raped in a public pool yo.

It's not too late America, we can still use a nuke. 2 birds with one stone, you save the continent from rapefugees and save 4chan from leafs.
>>
nobody will ever go to mexico, spic
>>
>>58864164
first post best post
>>
>>58864164
They said that same thing for Turkey.
>>
>>58864068
There are 20,000,000 illegal economic migrants in the USA and almost half of your provinces are controlled by drug cartels. Focusing on 25,000 vetted women and children hand picked from Beruiti apartments seems a little foolish personally.
>>
>>58864068
>I can't get a Canadian citizenship because I'm white, despite my ancestor building the country and my great granddad being Canadian and fighting for Britain during WW2
>Some mussies get free citizenship for being brown and because they can't stop blowing each other up

Is this """""""white priviledge""""""" ?
>>
>>58864068
>they have a shit ton of rapefugees

No we don't. Even if we get to our ""goal"" of 50,000, that's fucking nothing. Not to mention they aren't German tier rapefugees. Most are actually at least fairly civilized people as we vet them very carefully

What the fuck even is this post
>>
nothing of value would be lost anyway, so why bother?
>>
File: fy2014visas.jpg (209 KB, 724x648) Image search: [Google]
fy2014visas.jpg
209 KB, 724x648
>25000
That's nothing. We sell 10,000 greencards to the Chinese every year.
>>
>>58864068
I hate Canada. fuck canada
>>
File: 1461982301809.gif (80 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1461982301809.gif
80 KB, 720x480
>>58864068
>>
>>58864779
Why did Canada ever do to Turkey?
>>
>>58864068
>they have a shit ton of rapefugees
>25k out of 33 million
Don't worry Jose, nobody's coming to Mexico for your non-existent benefits.
>>
File: Mexico Is Indigenous.jpg (179 KB, 457x510) Image search: [Google]
Mexico Is Indigenous.jpg
179 KB, 457x510
>tfw they try and come to America but Trump "accidentally" deports them to Mexico instead of Canada
>>
>>58864650
>Chinese literally buying their freedoms
God bless America
>>
>>58864068

>gang raped in a public pool yo.

as opposed to being beheaded by narcos in public? Actually, shit...you might be on to something, Jihadi John would feel right at home down there.
>>
>>58864837
You support gays.
>>
Lol. They got 50k of refugees, predominantly children and woman. Also they are good example and muritards have to feel shame for the fact that Canada and Europe accept people fleeing the wars which are result of US policy. I fuckin contempt western hypocrites who start wars and support the most regressive and radical groups and then complain about people fleeing them.
>>
>>58865039

>A good and reasonable post on /int/

What the fuck
>>
>>58864969
Yeah I hate muds as much as the next guy but their average income isn't hispanic or negro tier and quite close to the national average. They may really pop their top when they go off but they killer fewer people per capita than most other ethnicities.
I've always found it funny when Americans ignore their 30,000,000 negros / 70,000,000 spics and shit all over immigrants muds because their Jewish ruling class tells them they're subhuman.

If I knew the goyim were this malleable twenty years ago I would have married jewess myself.
>>
>>58865039
>a Russian cuck
Oh wait you are that commie ledditor.
>>
>>58864319
Are you idiot? Anyone can get their citizenship very easy, it's one of the most popular countries for Russian immigrants (most of us are white). The main opportunities are coming as a guy with trade needed (they have special list for professions they need), you just have to send them documents about your education and experience. Or either you can just to come study there on courses and stay (they issue 1 year work permit after finishingany education program in Canada that lasts at least 2 years, that can be converted to permanent residence if you find a job during this time). Ton of Russians come every year to courses in Manitoba and stay.
>>
>>58865026
>because you support gays.
What's your issue with gays specifically? It was our conservative PM that ended the same sex marriage debate by saying 'the state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation' and I agree with him, you don't?

I bet Canadians hear/see less faggotry than Germans except for once a year during the parade. It was a massive topic that infiltrated everything until it was legalized, now the only time people talk about it is when another country legalizes it.
>>
>>58864068
>You are home
aren't they supposed to be refugees? meaning, aren't they seeking refuge until everything quiets down so they can go back?
i am confused.
is refuge the new term for permanent migrant?
>>
You know what's funny? After the Vietnam war we accepted 60,000 Vietnamese refugees.

I didn't even fucking knew we had any of those gooks here. We literally don't even notice they are here.

If you really think 30,000 Syrian refugees are going to cause problems for not only us but the entire continent you are clinically retarded
>>
>>58865432
I am a Greek and I think all gays should be hanged.
>>
>>58865341
>Anyone can get their citizenship very easy
We have the 2nd or 3rd most competitive program on the planet. The list of professions needed don't have any trades on them since the oil downturn and all degrees are masters or phd.

You can't get a permanent residence just because you get a work permit. Less than 8% of temporary workers are accepted for permanent residence and since we use a point system they're the best of the best.
>>
>>58865486
>aren't they seeking refuge until everything quiets down so they can go back?
Oh you!
>>
File: 1461942669675.jpg (20 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1461942669675.jpg
20 KB, 333x333
>>58864068
>rapefugees
edgy
>>
>>58864206
We have states fyi

Don't worry, either sharia laws kill cartels or other way around.
>>
>>58865228
But the real cucks are western cowards who can only kill people worldwide sitting behind the high fence and have no responsibility for their actions. They readily obey to European and American "democracy" that results in millions of deaths, destroyed countries and then deny they are guilty. It's childish idiotic behavior.
>>
>>58865716
That's why we too are getting our share of rapefugees who won't work, obey the law, follow the traditions of our country. :^)
>>
>>58864068
>25,000

Ie. practically none
>>
>>58865634
>>58865634
rasheed
>>
>>58865587
Lolwut. Man, check this list, it's very big and contains many working class jobs. Canada is seen as the land of the opportunities by the many young Russians and number of people who come to Canada proves it.
>>
File: islam in uk.png (14 KB, 953x175) Image search: [Google]
islam in uk.png
14 KB, 953x175
>>58865861
ikr
>>
>>58866062
Any reason why Russians come to Manitoba specifically?

I'm just curious. Manitoba is often thought of as the "literally who?" province of Canada.
>>
>>58866216

They're in all the major cities. I can't walk 10 feet in Vancouver without hearing some people speaking Russian on the street somewhere. I'm not sure why they choose to go to Manitoba though.
>>
>>58865547
i'm literally one of those gooks though i was born here

>extended family flees with 0 dollars
>20 years later most in my generation are doctors/engineers/professionals, uncle is self-made millionaire who was a fulltime janitor during university
>mfw hicktowners moves to my city and assumes we are all typical asia rich
>>
File: Ivan.jpg (50 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
Ivan.jpg
50 KB, 436x600
>>58866216
Manitoba is shitty and cold and fucking depressing. It reminds them of home.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.