[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o2 fWWkrwew >tfw an econ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: master rice.jpg (20 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
master rice.jpg
20 KB, 878x494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o2fWWkrwew
>tfw an economy youtuber make a video about the future of colombia now that weed is basically legal
>tfw he calls colombia the crown and jewel of latinoamerica for investors
Colombia BTFO other spic nations.

Some Keynotes of the video:
-A colombian farmer cost to produce a flower of marihuana is 5c versus a 5 dollars (canada)
-Legalization of weed production is a multibillion dollar new industry waiting
-Simply economics and the fact colombia has 12 hours of day and night all year make it unbeatable for weed production, no other country can compete with us in terms of potential for cheap weed production
-Colombia's goverment is a friendly one to foreign investment, right now there is a political stability and strong institutions
-Colombia soon will have finished the peace negotiations with guerrillas
-No other country in south america beyond chile is friendly to investors right now, except chile, but chile only has copper
>>
colombia is a drug ridden shithole
>>
>>58858145
that's the point of the video, when drugs will be legal.
>>
>>58858048
Cool but medical marihuana is produced localy, no one wants other countries make a bank from your healthcare system

So your whole marihuana export is bullshit

t. I know one candadian who have license for producing marihuna
>>
no0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o
ajskjakjskjakjskjaskskjkjaksjka
>>
>>58858206
the video explains it.

simply economics will make the production come here, since it's cheaper.
>>
>>58858254
Good luck with that

Marihuana is still political problem so free trade with marihuana is still just distant future

And withiut free trade and with tariffs you can say bb to foreign investments
>>
>>58858381
medical marihuana is already legal here, since december.

so, he explains that at least for medical marihuana, the production will come.

it will be simply a matter of time before it's legallized completelly.
>>
>>58858048
This is a great business opportunity my man. How feasible would it be to replace Coca crops with Marijuana crops? I think lots of farmers will benefit from this measure.

Cannabis crops has been growing steadily since Colombia legalized weed for medical purposes. The future is very bright my friend. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>58858457
Cool but this video is about exporting marihuana to other countries
>>
>>58858465
marihuana is just the starter.

when the politicians start seeing it's better to legislate and regulate drugs rather than making war, there will be a change.

I see marihuana first, then being legalized, then the other drugs will come.

>>58858540
It wont take too much for that.
Like I said, you can't compete with colombian prices.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.