[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best countries in Europe to emigrate to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
What are the best countries in Europe to emigrate to?
>>
>>58847882
Ukraine
>>
File: pepe.jpg (4 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
4 KB, 273x184
Ukraine
>>
Turkey is a good place for russians as well as very european
>>
>>58847917
is niiice
>>
>>58847917
They are already trying to
>>
Greenland.
>>
>>58847947
fuck whites fuck europeans
>>
Estonia
>>
>>58847977
It's a part of Denmark.
>>
>>58847882
Iceland

Mainland and Great Britain is for niggers and ragheads
>>
>>58847947
It's not a Europe as well as Russia or Ukraine.
>>
Speaking seriously, obvious Sweden or Germany:
Good social benefits and quality of life
Very liberal
Good economy and many jobs
>>
>>58848101
too full of ayyrabs, they don't give jobs to whites there because that's racist.

Come to Denmark or the Netherlands instead, it's like Germany but actually good.
>>
>>58848101
You should take into account if the local culture fits you or not. Many Russians find Germans cold and unsocial. No idea if Swedes are as "autistic" as Northerners are in /int/ memes. Finns I've met in Russia were fun. Maybe they're special travelling Finns, I don't know.
>>
>>58847882
Romania
>>
>>58847882
New Zealand
>>
>>58848178
You can hang out with fellow immigrants and don't give a fuck about locals. There are a ton of people from all over the world in almost every country now because of globalization.
>>58848134
Denmark has a very small job market. And I don't really care about Arabs. I think locals would hate Russian only slightly less than them.
>>
>>58848134
the Netherlands is way worse than Germany in terms of immigrants you massive cuck. Also

>comparing the Netherlands to Denmark

The countries are on different tiers (Denmark obviously being higher). Sweden is also better than the Netherlands by the way.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (34 KB, 354x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
34 KB, 354x200
>>58848902
>You can hang out with fellow immigrants
Make yourself a cosy ghetto. Limit life.
>>
>>58848962
De Duitse buitenlanders hebben helemaal niks met Duitsland te maken. Bij ons komt de helft tenminste nog uit de koloniën. In Duitsland zijn het uitsluitend Turken.
>>
>>58847882
i guess Czechia and Scandi countries are nice. But you should travel before emigrating anyway. Also you will always be outsider in EU, consider US
>>
>>58847897
Some people do unironically move from RU to UA
>>
>>58847882
EU will not accept such a trashy filthy ugly russian scum like yourself and your mother anyway.
>>
File: kyhf.jpg (111 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
kyhf.jpg
111 KB, 800x531
>>58847882
Réunion
>>
>>58850351
Why? It's great compared to Russia but poor by European standards. What's the sense in moving there except that it's easy and you'll be able to move further to the West?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.