[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do your cunt's people react if you shout "I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Slav+thread+_e8a286_5279343.png (22 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
Slav+thread+_e8a286_5279343.png
22 KB, 844x1157
how do your cunt's people react if you shout "I love Poland !"?
>>
Impartially
>>
Impartially
>>
I haven't tried
>>
Killed within seconds
>>
File: poland2.jpg (36 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
poland2.jpg
36 KB, 400x541
They cheer.
>>
No one reacts because it's common sense
>>
"Where's that?"

srsly, I'm an old NEET attending history classes with 20 year olds. And when an assignment on Poland was issued sometime last year, they all incredulously and contemptuously asked each other what Poland has even ever done. Poland! A country of 50 million, and they in a country of 2 million that has achieved immeasurably less! Some guy didn't even know where Čakovec was this one time (Čakovec is a Croatian city which is 10 km distant from the Slovenian border). And then they say Americans are ignorant for not knowing the placement of a fucking Austria in Europe!

/rant, kurwamać
>>
>>58847431
"I do too!" says Nigel Ramsbottom-Chinnington III as he is pulled by carriage down the road by his loyal Polish servants, arguing quietly amongst themselves in Polish over who is on bathroom cleaning duty today.
>>
>>58847431
ITT pooaboos
>>
we wonder "pijany lub niespełna rozumu?" (drunk or mentally handicapped?)
>>
>>58847431
kurwa
>>
>>58848105
>neuspel na razumu

chuckling pretty hard desu
>>
>>58847608
we don't even have 40 mln
>>
>>58847431
"Marie Curie is French"
"Obraniak is Polish"
>>
>>58847431
they'd look at me weird and assume i meant polish hookers
>>
>>58849254
No one normal would go for work to Greece though.

Even whores. - That's like death sentence and getting aids from albanian-greek hybrids.
>>
report to the police

he may be terrorist
>>
>>58848138
Why is it chuckle-worthy for a Slovenian? Does it sound funny?
>>
>>58847431
"o kurwa, Polacy."
>>
File: commonwealth memories.jpg (102 KB, 589x376) Image search: [Google]
commonwealth memories.jpg
102 KB, 589x376
>>58847503
>Killed within seconds
ehhh
How do Litwini see the Commonwealth? I always thought it was the golden era for both of our cunts, but it seems like you guys are bitter about it as well, not just about the Wilno shitshow.
>>
>>58847431
whyd you make such a fucked up bizarre question.
>>
>>58847431
They don't give a shit
>>
>>58850998
>How do Litwini see the Commonwealth?
Everything was good but the partition and the polonization sucked ass..
Most people are only angry about the Vilnius shitshow
>>
>>58851471
>Most people are only angry about the Vilnius shitshow
good to know
fucking partitions mang
>>
They would look at me with a "you can be serious" way and then laugh.

Or they would salute me and yell "GLORYOFTHEGREATRZECZPOSPOLITA OD MORZA DO MORZA"!!
>>
>>58847431
In my area? They'd agree with you for the most part. Alot of polak decendants here.
>>
no one would care desu
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.