[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think we will ever achieve global peace?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image_8.jpg (348 KB, 781x552) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
348 KB, 781x552
Do you think we will ever achieve global peace?
>>
Consider this factor which at the time makes the world unable to achieve peace:
America.
>>
The world is relatively at peace, Africa will eventually sort their too.
>>
>>58838925
unless all humans die, no. people are assholes.
>>
>>58838979
If Israel says so, why wouldn't I believe them.
>>
>>58838979
Well except for the whole isis/islam thing going on.
>>
Once the white genocide is complete, we shall achieve world peace. So long as there are white people to commit genocide and oppress minorities, we shall never be free.
>>
Eventually. People fight their battles economically now and war is a last resort. Given enough time, the whole world will become so economically interconnected that the only conflicts will be small, ideologically motivated groups of rebels who don't care about making money or standards or living or all that.
>>
nah, the human being is conflictive by nature
>>
>>58839078
That sounds like marxism.
>>
I am always in peace even if all Japanese were killed.( ー`дー´)
>>
>>58839095
Conflict =/= war. People can take their aggression out in a number of ways, like competing businesses fighting for market share and all that.

>>58839122
Nope. It's literally being achieved by the free market as we speak.
>>
>>58839152
That's what marxism says. Free market will cause it.
>>
>>58839227
I am extremely skeptical given that the communist manifesto listed several things that are against the free market, like a progressive tax scheme, as indicators that a society is ready for communism.
>>
>>58838962
this
>>
>>58839227
>>58839254
BTW are you referring to the Marx quote where he said they support free trade as a means of accelerationism? He didn't mean free trade was a good thing. He meant it would exaggerate class tensions and lead to le revolution.
>>
>>58839254
Yeah, it's kinda against, but it predicts the free market will collapse and then revolutions will appear. I wanna know if it's true. It'll be interesting, at least.
>>
It's significantly more peaceful than it was 200 years ago. Just give it time, forced peace usually makes it worse.
>>
>>58838925
I think i'm having deja vu I saw the same post by chile 3yrs ago
>>
Yea. As soon as all the shitskins are rotting in the ground
>>
>>58839309
I doubt there will ever be a large scale revolution after the USSR/China/etc etc. The most we'll see is populism (from both the right and left) in response to neoliberalism and the most realistic reforms the left could get implemented would be increased government support for things like worker owned coops, such as Mondragon. But I'm not political scientist, I could be completely wrong.
>>
>>58838925
counterquestion: do you think the islam will go extinct or not?
>>
>>58839551
remember those brown and black people who started WW1 and WW2?

where do cumskins get off with this crap? seriously, you are the most barbaric people on the planet bar NONE, and everyone (except people on this site) knows that. even other whiteys, that is why there is no such thing as "asian guilt" or "arab guilt"
>>
>>58839595
prob not lol
>>
>>58839612
lol arab guilt
>>
>>58839612
easily the 2 biggest genociders on earth right now are china and japan tho

>>58839595
if judaism survived they will certainly do
>>
hopefully not
>>
File: 1458599553104.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458599553104.gif
2 MB, 480x270
It depends on what you define on global, and what you define on peace.

Regardless, even by the common sense definitions, this question could be explored in a large number of different ways.

The easiest one would be killing every human on Earth. Maybe can there only be things such as peace and chaos as long as there are humans, because they are the only ones who concern themselves with such matters. Maybe if humans were more animalistic, peace and chaos still wouldn't exist. But if all humans are dead, the world is in relative peace and harmony, from a human perspective that in this parallel world does not exist. In fact, if you do kill all humans, there won't be peace at all, because no consient, intelligent being on Earth (unless we live alongside aliens or some sort of unknown intelligent life form, like sirens or spirits), would be able to declare "peace at least".

Unification trough political means, something like dissolving all nation states, would eventually mean peace from the political perspective, but many would be resentful of seeing their countries go, like blossom on the breeze. This could lead to rebellion.
I wish I could keep ranting but its late and I want to sleep.

>>58839595
At some point in space and time, all things have an end. Humanity could go extinct, and if not, this Universe will one way or the other end.
So yes, it will go extinct.
But you probaly don't mean this kind of extinction.
That being said, Islam will not go extinct, based on my imagination and cumulative knowledge, I estimate that Islam has still at least, at least, some 400 yars left on Earth until its dissolved, in most parallel universes/possible routes, that is.

I also believe that this thread needs more anime, and for that reason, I'm posting a picture out of my cute subfolder of my 4chanfix folder.

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice day/noon/night.

Sayonara.
>>
When was the last time there was a real international war? A gov vs gov war, not a small conflict or a civil war with foreign-backed rebels.

Gulf war 2 comes to mind?

These sorts of wars are things of the past, like a previous anon said, countries are too closely tied economically now.
>>
We're in the most peaceful era of modern humans existence.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.