[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E U R O P E S U C K S + 1 I F Y O U A G R E E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: FT_Typical_Day.png (11 KB, 322x491) Image search: [Google]
FT_Typical_Day.png
11 KB, 322x491
E U R O P E

S U C K S

+ 1 I F Y O U A G R E E
>>
File: bats.jpg (48 KB, 290x474) Image search: [Google]
bats.jpg
48 KB, 290x474
>>58835776
+ 1
>>
Americans are known to be a little fake, with big fake smiles. A bit like Mediterraneans.
Northerners are less cheery, but are known to make more trustworthy friends.
>>
>>58836111
>yankees
>trustworthy
uh, no.
>>
File: Bienvenue_chez_les_CH'TIS.jpg (110 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Bienvenue_chez_les_CH'TIS.jpg
110 KB, 300x400
>>58836145
>he hasn't seen "Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis"

Also, t.bh it's incredible how cheery American stars are when they're invited on french TV, even if they don't know the language.
Our celebrities have charisma, but American celebrities, damn, they can create hysteria, laughter, charm in 5 seconds. They often get up from their chair to warm the crowd. Really a different culture.
>>
>>58836242
Yeah we kind of ARE better than you, come to think of it

>chez les CHTIS
never heard of it, looks really cheesy
>>
>>58836242
That's not really fake bro, what reason would they have to be sad?
For many, many, Americans, France is to this day (and has always been) the epitome of 'class' and cool/elegant stuff
>>
>>58836402
nah, the two ideas were unrelated, kinda.
I didn't say that that cheeriness was fake.
also there might be other reasons to explain this poll. At least they didn't include Russia and Ukraine with Europe.
>>
>>58836556
>other reasons
for example, the US is objectively better than Europe?
>>
>>58836111
Nice meme asshole!
>>
>>58835776
>Africans
>good days
What this graph says is that inane shit common in Europe happens to the rest of the world and they consider it a particularly good day.

>Wow, the bus was actually on time and I wasn't assaulted
American: good day
European: common day
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.