[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight I was browsing facebook, and looked at albums after albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: B7KLsOgCQAA3Adf.jpg (68 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
B7KLsOgCQAA3Adf.jpg
68 KB, 500x667
Tonight I was browsing facebook, and looked at albums after albums of young people enjoying their youth. Partying, sex, drinking, drugs. Prime humans having the time of their lives. Yet right now I am excluded. Fuck I felt angry. I felt angry that the pics are mostly of girls, with a few chad slayers/highly low inhibition high status guys. I felt angry that I am not considered worthy enough to be part of that sort of thing. I felt angry that I have to take huge risks to my health to looksmax and low inhibitionmax, just to get near the same level that these chads are born with.

I hate how shallow girls are. I fucking hate it. I hate how they act all nice and polite, but then they only invite chad and brock to their flatwarming parties. Fuck them. Just fucking fuck them.

I know how to convert this anger into motivation. I have decided to start my first roid cycle in july, months earlier than previously planned. I did my first pin of MT2 tonight. I have taken out a loan for "college expenses", that will pay for a BSSO in december.

This time next year, it will be me at one of those parties. No longer will I sit here fapping in tears. I will have become a normalfag at the very least. I want this site to ultimately see me as a christ like figure. A man who ascended from the depths of darkness and inceldom, and into the land of tight young freshman poon.

Call me out, tear me down. I don't fucking care. I'm a man on a mission. I'm a man with a plan. I have NOTHING left to lose, and everything to gain. I'm NEVER going to let my youth slip away. Thats all from me for now, I will update with how everything is going soon. The MT2 was a real mission to get imported into Australia, but here I am, jsut finished pinning it. I don't care about the consequences of my actions anymore, because I no longer fear death. Whatever happens, I am going to ascend in some way.
>>
didn't read
>>
>>58834521
>>>/b/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/trash/
>>
Think of it this way. Live to see the next generation of women become 30. Enjoy the endless amusement of aging single women
>>
>>58834521
I'm an assburger who can fake being a normie, I could easily go to such parties, do drugs, drink, bang slags, etc if I wanted to (I have been invited by normies a lot), but I refuse to do it, because I tend to avoid such toxic people and their way of life by all means, it just doesn't have any value to me
>>
>>58834586
>Enjoy the endless amusement of aging single women

It's not really amusing when the proto-cat-ladies start demanding the importation of thousands more refugees because of misplaced maternal instincts though
>>
you can find hatred anywhere

i don't go to facebook because i can't get bothered about the things i choose not to do
>>
You belong on r9k lad. Thats where ive just come from
>>
>>58834521
Tri delts are all party princesses
>>
>>58834521
>I hate how shallow girls are.
That's because you are boy still.
When you grow up you are going to see how stupid you were and how many time you wasted being a whining boy
Gosh, foreigners are such whining faggots. You all should man up, J grow some balls guys.

We have a macho culture in Brazil etc etc but I doubt your fathers and grandfathers approve your shit.
Every time I see a thread like this I wish I could kick your ass from here
>>
File: 1456625854809.png (170 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1456625854809.png
170 KB, 436x436
>TFW I'm secretly a big douchebag but I act like the sweetest person I'm real life

Seriously, I like to cyber bully and I like to beat my little nephews and nieces into submission but around people I smile, laugh, and tell jokes

I even joined anti bully and suicide campaigns and pro lgbt, but I just hope they all die. When I was younger I used to be bullied by this one kid, I was so young and innocent back then. One day I couldn't take it anymore and so when he left his dog out one night, I sneaked in their yard and killed his dog, lol, it was just banter.
>>
>>58838967
>killed his dog, lol, it was just banter.

What the actual fuck that is goddamn hilarious. Props to you anon, but hopefully you see yourself become a nicer person one day.
>>
File: 1462319364622.jpg (18 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1462319364622.jpg
18 KB, 250x239
>>58838967
I hate you too..
>>
>>58839029
It was, the bully may have been bigger than MD and stronger, but I was bugger and stronger than that dog. I remember the struggle it gave, I threw the dog's body down a storm drain, lol. I hope I become a nicer person, but I just like being a douche, if u saw me in real life, you'd probably mistaken me for a funny, nice guy to hang around with.
>>
for the noobs and nonlifters:

it's a /fit/ copypasta. Quite a good one at that.
>>
>>58839102
Why? Are you a fucking dog hugger, I killed like 4 dogs in my life and didn't feel a thing
>>
File: MxM9qj9.jpg (11 KB, 261x208) Image search: [Google]
MxM9qj9.jpg
11 KB, 261x208
>>58838967
>Killing pets because the owner is a douche

Very smart move indeed
>>
File: 1293393293093.jpg (99 KB, 600x891) Image search: [Google]
1293393293093.jpg
99 KB, 600x891
Tri Delts are whores, I'd take a Gamma Phi or Alpha Phi over a Tri Delt any day
>>
>>58837885
This
>>
>>58839175
Hey, he had it coming, I just don't feel remorse for anything I do
>>
>>58834521
i hope this is pasta otherwise kill yourself
>>
File: 1461634791405.jpg (13 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1461634791405.jpg
13 KB, 350x350
>>58839140
Actually, I think I would not feel a thing either but I hate your attitude.
>>
File: 1461550723825.jpg (2 MB, 1634x1269) Image search: [Google]
1461550723825.jpg
2 MB, 1634x1269
>>58839215
I sounds like you need to be eliminated.
>>
Just don't play the game friend
Theres more meaning to life than these frivolous things and you wouldn't be squandering your youth to pursue something else
>>
>>58838097
Monkey
>>
>>58838967
im not sure if youre cucked or retarded or both
>>
What a way to try to conform you to a group of people who've already excluded you. Taking roids for banging sluts isn't a thought which you thought through.
>>
they invited brock? the pokemon gym leader?
>>
>>58834521
People don't dare to invite me, because they think I'll refuse to come
>>
>>58834521
3 years too late
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.