[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese police to patrol Italy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: Chitaly.jpg (103 KB, 565x802) Image search: [Google]
Chitaly.jpg
103 KB, 565x802
https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-police-patrol-italy-two-week-experiment-205808786.html?nhp=1

>Italy's interior ministry has said Chinese police are joining Italian officers on the streets of Rome and Milan in an experiment aimed at helping tourists from China feel safe.

>The experiment is the first of its kind in Europe, China's ambassador to Italy, Li Ruiyu, said at a meeting to announce the project, according to a statement from the ministry.

>The Chinese officers will wear the same uniforms they wear at home so their compatriots can recognize them easily.

Dio mio.
>>
>tfw Europe is turning into another south america but much worse
>>
they did that in paris

no big deal
>>
>>58832139

How many frenchs surrender to chinks police?
>>
What seems to be the plobrem, officel?
Heil Xi Jinping!
>>
File: 1450345956959.jpg (59 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
1450345956959.jpg
59 KB, 675x450
>>
>>58832055
It's an experiment, what's the problem
>>
>>58834021
Timid people are afraid of everything and can't experiment because they prefer to be paralyzed with fear. They resort to fortune telling the future with their crystal balls instead that always tell them not to try.

It's why we can't try anything in the USA either. That mindset takes over when your people become comfortable and lazy.
>>
File: President_of_China.jpg (18 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
President_of_China.jpg
18 KB, 600x400
>>58834021
Ayyy
>>
File: 1451926916720.png (353 KB, 302x299) Image search: [Google]
1451926916720.png
353 KB, 302x299
>>58832055
>be Italian
>get arrested by Chinese police

You can't fabricate this.
>>
That's actually quite cool. Looking forward to see them beating gyppos and negros up.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (5 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
5 KB, 233x216
The idea of italians and chinese cops trying to communicate in engrish is funny desu
>>
WHY
>>
File: 18g4dkqik7vn7.png (520 KB, 640x742) Image search: [Google]
18g4dkqik7vn7.png
520 KB, 640x742
>>58832055
>an experiment aimed at helping tourists from China feel safe.

>not an experiment to keep mainland Chinese tourists from pooing in public
>>
How embarrassing for you guys
>>
>>58836202
Who are they fooling? Is mainland China safer than Europe? Are Chinese not the most contentious, inherently violent people? They get into regular fistfights on airplanes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6jD8q0bGaA
>>
>>58836053
lel
>>
>>58835993
>implying they won't crackdown on you dagos just as fucking hard
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>>58836372
I'm not convinced they're not there just to police Chinese tourists.
>>
>>58836202
is he shitting in the recycle?
>>
>>58836372
>>58835993
>implying they;ll even try to stop anyone who isn't chinese from committing a crime
The only fucking time they;ll even get in an "Italian" (*or for that matter a Somali immigrant's*) face is when they try to do something bad to someone who is chinese or at the very least a chinese citizen. Pretty sure they aren't going to overstep their juristicion
>>
File: tourist.jpg (44 KB, 720x463) Image search: [Google]
tourist.jpg
44 KB, 720x463
>>
>>58836439
Dipshit, that's what I was saying. I was saying they'll go after dagos too
>>
>>58836451
At least it's a bin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoV4-rXM8A

>>58836504
Dagos are angels compared to mainlanders.
>>
>greasy guido eating pork ribs on the middle of street while grabbing his dick
>5'1" chinese officer gets near and asks him to move in chinese
>guido doesn't move, officer tries to move him
God I hope there's footage
>>
>>58836439

theyre there to give bad tourists some bad tourist score that will land them lifelong jail when thye get back
>>
>>58836657
I desperately want this
>>
>>58836872
It's not a secret. The Chinese government already announced they'll be tracking their tourists.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/08/china-blacklist-uncivilized-tourists/25419645/
>>
>MUH CHINA
They're not our enemy. There's nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>58836451
He's shitposting

If a man's gotta go, might as well do it in the bin.
>>
>>58837019
Honestly a good thing.

>>58836553
Mainlanders are decent people. Just don't put 100,000 together and you're fine.
>>
>>58837188
Mainlanders are decent people, but mainlanders who come into money are slightly different from new money in Macau or Hong Kong. They are not very pleasant people.
>>
>>58836287
>Is mainland China safer than Europe?
For tourists, undoubtedly
>>
>>58837188
Any group of one nationality will act inconsiderately overseas. The difference with the Chinese is that they're a new phenomenon, whereas the world is largely used to groups of aggressive Aussies, Brit Lads on Tour, etc. In that situation you don't need to make friends with locals because you already have mates with you, and you have safety in numbers to protect you from consequences of being rude.
>>
>>58837363
They comparable in certain respects.
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/China/Germany/Crime
Though, it wouldn't surprise me if the CCP had doctored their figures to look more appealing. They have a history of doctoring statistics (such as famine and crime during the Great Leap Forward, for one example).

>>58837469
>Any group of one nationality will act inconsiderately overseas.
Overseas and at home. Like the mainland tourists who peed on a brand new Kunming Metro train.
>The difference with the Chinese is that they're a new phenomenon, whereas the world is largely used to groups of aggressive Aussies, Brit Lads on Tour, etc.
Aussies and Brit tourists are the worst examples you could think of. German tourists, while annoying, will generally act considerate of the people around them. Chinese tourists generally lack that quality, and there's a lot more of them than Australians.
>>
>>58834021
Who knows but apparently your average Chinese person is revolting to be around when they eat so I'm sure the Italian police are in for a treat.
>>
>>58836485
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/1915199/peacocks-zoo-die-shock-after-chinese-tourists-violent-behaviour
kek
>>
>>58832055
They don't patrol shit, they're tourist guides.
Most civil servants don't know english let alone chinese.
>>
>>58832055
Chinks try the first step to take over Europe
>>
>letting communist chinese police patrol your streets

wtf i hate italy now
>>
>there are carabinieri and all sorts of bolice plus actual soldiers on every tourist spot the Chinamen will be visiting
>Chinamen still don't feel safe
>a bunch of Yuros visit Italy for tourism and you don't hear them complaining
>>
>>58842872
Stop trying to suck up to white people, Apatuan.
>>
File: prato1.jpg (123 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
prato1.jpg
123 KB, 1024x682
>>58832055
I hear there's one city in Southern China that's the source of 80% of Italy's Chinese population. That's what immigration is like in China. Someone from X city goes to X country, and the people in their family follow them, then the families that know that guy's family, then the entire neighbourhood, and soon enough X city in China is known for its ties to X country.
>>
Have things in Italy deteriorated so much that tourists are now routinely feeling unsafe? It's been a long time since I was there, but I had a splendid time and the only thing I had to be mindful of was keeping my distance from gypsies, which was generally easy because they just sat around scowling at everyone.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.