[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Americans such degenerate faggots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1462281900586.jpg (78 KB, 750x784) Image search: [Google]
1462281900586.jpg
78 KB, 750x784
And why push that cancer into the rest of the world?
>>
>>58810795
t. Muslim
>>
various states are signing laws from public uses of restrooms or something

this is interstate rivalry

not related to the world at large pls stop consuming our news would be the first step to recovery

t. concerned citizen of the world
>>
>>58810795
American progressives wish to subjugate the world according to their own ideas of utopia. They have succeeded in most countries, but curiously, not completely in their own, due to resistance by a large bloc of American conservatives.

However, victory is soon at hand. You faggots think American liberal propaganda is bad now, wait till all 300 million of them are Sweden-tier progressives
>>
>>58810795
Why do we allow europeans to leak their cancerous 'culture' into our country?
>>
>consume american media
>WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO TURN ME INTO A FAGGOT, AMERICA!!
>>
>>58810913
>consume
Autism the post

IT'S FUCKING EVERYWHERE YOU CAN'T ESCAPE
>>
>>58810795
This is Yuroshit leaking into America.

http://www.outtraveler.com/united-kingdom/2015/11/20/trans-day-remembrance-uk-government-flies-trans-flag-first-time

Where did this all start, Sweden?
>>
>>58810978
>Where did this all start
In your nigger nation
>>
>>58810997
It obviously didn't my Mudslime friend.
>>
>>58810795
Because they want to distract attention from real problems.
>>
>>58810795
>Flag half-mast
Is trans dead or does it just not mean anything in there.
>>
>>58810795
We currently have a dickwaving contest between states because of some stupid trans bill being passed

All of the southern states are unhappy about it, and all of the northern states are going out of their way to make it look like they're morally superior.

Why everyone bends over backwards for a subgroup that makes up fucking 0.3% of the population is beyond me. I guess it can't be helped considering we do it with blacks and they're only about 18%.
>>
>>58811235
It's not at half mast, its just lower on the pole because its required to be under the American flag.
>>
File: 1444577404232.png (570 KB, 647x457) Image search: [Google]
1444577404232.png
570 KB, 647x457
>>58811402
>Many flags in a single mast
Huh.
>>
I don't know where the meme of America being the primary vector of politically-left politics started, but it's not grounded in reality.
Not only is Europe more liberal than the US, but the intellectual underpinnings of postmodern discourse is squarely European (France being the most extreme).

How do people who believe this reconcile the relatively conservative politics of the US with the overwhelmingly leftist discourse in Europe? Our media, while not centrist, isn't nearly as disposed towards progressive politics as European media. The American body politic is also much farther to the right, compared to Europe.
>>
>>58810795
Calm down Mehmet, some of us are living in 2016.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.