[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Asians make the best martial artists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1461995073560.jpg (42 KB, 525x679) Image search: [Google]
1461995073560.jpg
42 KB, 525x679
Why do Asians make the best martial artists?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 295x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 295x272
>be Dutch Manlet
>beat Thais at their own sport
>>
>>58802766
Their chink eyes give them the ability to operate at high speeds and see long distances, similar to elf eyes
>>
Because they care about it and we don't.
>>
I think it's pretty much confirmed Anglos and Hues are best martial artists.
>>
>>58802766
Because we rack disciprin
>>
>>58802766
>Why do Asians make the best martial artists?
only in the manlet categories
>>
File: 20100425-2-2.jpg (243 KB, 1936x1296) Image search: [Google]
20100425-2-2.jpg
243 KB, 1936x1296
>>58802766
Naginata is an accomplishment of the bride of a samurai.
>>
Kike Maga is the best martial art tbqbhf
>>
She was born a boy right? Would date and introduce to parents.
>>
>>58802766
But they don't. The only ones that ever got global recognition were Machida, a half-Brazilian and Lee, a half-German.
>>
>>58802766
Sawadi tonjin

Not this thread again, anon.
You even used the picture I posted. hah
>>
>>58802766
They're not. Take a lot at the UFC champs. None of them Asian. Its just movies.
>>
Asians have the visually appealing ones, euros have the I better just kick your ass before you kick mine-ones and murricans have eating competitions.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.