[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oxycodone and booze and xanax and nangs and amphetamine wow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1024x768
Oxycodone and booze and xanax and nangs and amphetamine wow.
>>
File: 1460864673230.png (8 KB, 362x266) Image search: [Google]
1460864673230.png
8 KB, 362x266
>you will never be so high on all those things that you post something like this on /int/
>>
first time i've ever had oxycodone was after surgury on my leg,

I didn't think it was gonna do much so i took 15mg for the first time

It was one of the most pleasant and best feelings ever. I can why it's so fucking addicting
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 650x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 650x431
Like a knife through butter thats riding in a Saturn V to Mars. Damn son.
>>
File: 1440643654288.png (17 KB, 457x396) Image search: [Google]
1440643654288.png
17 KB, 457x396
I take adderall for adhd
I don't tell anyone because everyone says it's not real
I went from 10th grade dropout to almost being done with my master's degree in math
>>
>>58794620
>master's degree in math
Should have done a PhD you tard. $300K starting any job you want.
>>
>>58794648
was considering it but academia is fucking shit
literally just people trying to copy off of everyone else and begging everyone to get their name on your paper
that's it
>>
it's going to be great high
wooow
i'm going to take it
>>
Literally can barely feel my hands and feet right now fwmykigt
>>
>>58793342
What are nangs?
>>
>>58793342

>tfw no pharma grade amp

I don't trust street drugs.

>>58794620

Lucky bastard. High school dropout here, long add story. No adderal for me :(
>>
>>58795177
Stop. And don't die.
>>
>>58795478
Im all good my mongolian friend. Just riding the cloud.
>>
ALL I WANNA DO
>>
Really love Oxy but I don't know where the hell to get a hook up for it these days. I guess it's probably for the best, but still....fuck.
>>
>>58795418
According to google, it's basically nitrous oxide.
>>
Why do people even do xanax for recreation? Muscle relaxants are far better imo. Amphetamines are also dumb unless you want to get a lot of stuff done quickly with some jitters.
>>
How can i get Adderal lads?
>>
>>58796830
You can't, get amphs instead.
>>
>>58796830
>How can i get Adderal lads?
Don't live in a muslim thecracy
>>
>>58796825

Xanax numbs the fuck out of your central nervous system. Makes any anxiety go out the window and if you can find the ideal balance between a decent buzz and a knockout dose it's pretty damn eu-phor-ic. Rest of the benzo family doesn't have as much recreational value though, they just knock me out if I take enough to get high.
>>
>>58796825
Amphetamine gets you higher than cocaine once you pass ~50 mg without tolerance.
>>
>>58796913
I can get weed,shrooms,LSD..etc but getting xanax and adderall is fucking hard as fuck
>>
>>58797056
Its okay, adderall is cocaine for pussies and for university students and xanax just gets you really, really fucked up when mixed with alcohol.

shrooms, lsd and weed are more patrician
>>
>>58797267
>weed
>patrician
Retard.
>>
>>58797267

People who mix Xanax with booze are fucking retarded. Great way fry the ever loving fuck out of your liver or Jimi Hendrix yourself in the middle of the night.
>>
>>58797391
Its literally the only way to take xanax. Xanax on its own is just a nice way to take a nap or relax. But take a bar and have a 4 beers and you're fucking blacked out.
>>58797352
yes you autist, its the masterace relaxation drug.

>implying there is a better feeling than smoking a dooby and drinking a cold beer after a day of manual labour

literally every day of my life when i worked shitty jobs outside during the summer in my youth
>>
>>58797459
Weed is for fucking lightweight shits and literal degenerates of society.
Anything below K is not even worth mentioning.
>>
>>58796971
I had some prescribed to me for anxiety. It made me feel sharp and focused. Oxy makes me feel euphoric. Xanax did not, even quadrupling the prescribed dosage. Diazapam and Carisoprodol make me feel comfy. They also work on the central nervous system. I can pop a few of those and feel euphoric without knocking me out. They do make me sleep well when I eventually go to bed though.
>>
>>58797495
Never done K tee bee ayche

Most "hardcore" drug ive done was oxycodon
>>
>2016
>do not shoot at the school under the influence of psychoactive substances
>>
>>58797267

Ritalin isn't toxic to the liver and the brain like cocaine. No need to mix Alprazolam with alcohol.

Brotip: small dose xanax will just confer a "doping" effect (due to DA release) without numbing the fuck out of the CNS.
>>
>>58796825

I suffer from extreme anhedonia, apathy, and derealization/depersonalization. I deploy stimulants in order to feel normal/human, sometimes just to remember who I am.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.