[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you enjoy gardening? What does the average garden in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Do you enjoy gardening?
What does the average garden in your Nation-State look like?
>>
nice plants growing out of the ground (as opposed to ugly plants growing out of the ground)

we don't really put very much effort into gardening
>>
>>
We usually box them up and fence them off so that deer won't eat them. Or we just shoot the deer because fuck those rats masquerading as a higher species.

We grow everything from hops, to potatoes, to strawberries.
>>
>>58788214

>all that money spent on hardware and the plants look like dog shit

0/10 this is why we always tell you cunts that our western cannabis is way better.
>>
File: peppers garden sep 8 2015.jpg (130 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
peppers garden sep 8 2015.jpg
130 KB, 1000x562
Yes I do. I grew a ton of peppers last year (and grew some indoors over the winter as well). We also had figs, grapes, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchinis, and various herbs.

We have a fairly small garden, though, but we might expand it this year with a new bed.
>>
Yes, gardening and camera is popular hobbies of Japan. Japanese and English, there is two type of garden in Japan.
>>
>>58788419

When people think of Japan they always think of either Tokyo or Osaka.

They don't realize that there is actually rich farm land in some parts. I sometimes vacation in Sapporo because fuck urbanized Japan. The secret is their rural communities.
>>
>>58788154

What do you grow in Australia?

Snake dens? When I see potted plants it bugs the fuck out of me. Make a real garden.
>>
>>58788596
Ah, that's the same thinking as Japanese call Paris or London to mind, when image Europe. My house stands on the outskirts of Tokyo, most people have one's garden.
>>
>>58788761

If you ever visit the US don't go to New York or DC. I mean, that's an experience but you'd be better off going to Seattle or Portland. To understand what the US actually is.

Or go to Yellowstone park and forget your camera exists. The buffalo will kill you. I give a heavy sigh every time a French or Japanese person gets gored to death because they somehow think they're stuffed animals instead of monsters with weapons on their head.
>>
>>58788934
I have been to Grand Canyon, Las Vegas and route66 etc. Always my grandmother who lived in the US said NY is a dangerous place.
>>
File: E85.jpg (47 KB, 473x355) Image search: [Google]
E85.jpg
47 KB, 473x355
>>58789074

Our animals are nothing to mess with.

There's a cougar that thinks my property is part of his/her domain. It's absolutely enormous and when I've seen it, it moves at an alarming pace.
>>
>>58788154
no
pot/weed/420 and beans
>>
>>58788244
Can you teach the deer not to haunt your gardens?
>>
>>58789333

Can you teach a rat to perform calculus?
>>
>>58788154
WTF is she going to stab that dog
I hate that bitch now
>>
>>58788154
yeah it's fun I grow roses n shiet, sometimes a little *heh* marijuana too
>>
>>58789406
A fair point, well made. It would appear that a combined arms response is the only true way in this situation.
>>
>>58790835

We don't usually shoot them.

They're complete vermin considering they have a plethora of food to eat but they choose to fuck around with human gardens.

I kill them anyways because venison is decent.

Cry like a bitch if you're a vegan.
>>
do I look like a fucking hobbit
>>
Damn, that girl is a cutie patootie. Even moreso is that dog. Wanna pet both of them, but in different ways.
>>
>>58790946
[cries, in the manner of a bitch]
>>
>>58791247

Do what you want.

Being vegan doesn't carry the understanding of being the dominant species on the planet. We should literally kill all of our deer and send them by mail to starving people.

They're fucking everywhere.
>>
>>58791739
Live export all your deer to Brazil or something
>>
>>58792536
Deer meat is meh shit.
>>
I have an aloe cactus that I butcher in the summer to heal my bites
>>
Who is she?
>>
>>58789074
>NY
>Dangerous
>>
>>58793054
Penpleng Tita
>>
>>58788934

Portland and Seattle are both garbage cities.
>>
>>58793347
What's the best part of the West Coast of North America then?
>>
>>58793258
Thank you so much.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.