[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any countries where there's a huge disparity between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: int.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
int.webm
3 MB, 640x480
Are there any countries where there's a huge disparity between how you feel about their /int/ users vs how you feel about their country and culture irl?

>UK
>Love the country
>Hate the posters

>Sweden
>Hate the country and culture
>Like the posters
>>
Life is too short to hate my friend.
>>
>>58783646
>tfw no redhead qt Irish gf
>tfw no qt Aussi gf
>tfw no qt Swedish gf
GIVE ME ONE REASONS TO LIVE OTHER THAN IRONIC SHITPOSTING
>>
No.
>>
>>58783808

You have to be alive in order to kill yourself.
>>
>>58783646
My only knowledge of the citizens of almost all countries comes from their /int/-users, so no.
>>
>Afghanistan
>hate the people

>loves the nature
>>
File: Smug Syran.png (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Smug Syran.png
56 KB, 500x500
>UAE
>Hate country
>Like posters

>Norway
>Love country
>Dislike posters

>USA
>Dislike country
>Hate posters
>>
File: 1462080003100.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1462080003100.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
>SEA
love country, hate posters. some pathetic sexually starved omega-males

>USA
love country xD unironically. hate posters and mainstream/accepted culture

>finland
best posters <3 <3 <3 much love to my mongolian friends. but country seems so boring to visit and finns are extremely autistic irl or so i heard

>russia
exactly as I expected. great people in general, russian posters > usa posters BY FAR, but extremely bitter and hate everyone including themselves
>>
>>58783646
lolmao
how seriously you take it. nearly everything on the internet as you can get is almost a meme.
no one on /int/ affects or can harm your real life unless you have a meet up with them and get stabbed there so does no country irl except your county.
>>
>>58783646
Poles are massively butthurt about everything on /int/ but the one ive met irl have been pretty canny
>>
>>58786984
jokes on you i actually get very upset because of int posting.

not on behalf of canada though, another countries. two of them.

and I hate one country right now because of ONE irl shit experience.
>>
>Australia
>Love the country
>Absolutely deplore the posters
>>
>>58783711
>>58783711
>>58783711
>>
>>58786919
>canadian baiting americans

>fucking shocking
>>
This webm still makes me kek
>>
>>58786984
I think you need to work on your English reading comprehension m8...I was just asking whether peoples' perceptions of the posters differ from their perception of the country and culture.
>>
I love IRL Canadians but on /int/ they are horrible.
Someone please explain this to me.
>>
>>58783646
Are you telling us sweds don't give a fuck about any of peoples culture and hobbies, they just fake about it?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.