[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a quetion for Murricans or people who knows about it :
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Vote-2016.jpg (166 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Vote-2016.jpg
166 KB, 2000x1000
I have a quetion for Murricans or people who knows about it :
I know the candidates for the 2016 US president election, but what are their chances to be elected? Who are the current favourite candidat? Who
who has the best chance of becoming president ?
>>
>>58783442
We have discussed this to death already so if you don't know the answer than you're just a newfag
>>
Bernie is losing in the popular vote and especially in delegates and probably won't be the nominee. It'll be Trump vs Clinton. Trump is extremely polarizing and not popular with non whites. Clinton is hated for being a slimy politician, but is viewed as the "safe" option because she will maintain the status quo. Given that even if you win a majority of the white vote in America, you can still easily lose, I doubt Trump will win.
>>
>>58783442
>>>/pol/
asking this in /int/ would only end in a flame war with inconclusive results
>>
>>58783601
Trump isn't going to get the white vote

Only older uneducated white males
>>
Hilary if we're not memeing. It's sad but true.
>>
>>58783526
>already
A newfag that has been here for years then.
>>58783601
So Trump vs Clinton. But more Clinton.
>>
>>58783778
Ok thanks lads.
>>58783680
Just wanted to have opinions, not start a war.
>>
The world would be a more interesting place if Trump was elected.
>>
>>58783719
"Educated" is a synonym of cuckold in Europe.
>>
>>58784076
And ofc, he's also going to get the vote of /pol/ alt-right that loves to call anyone cuck

I doubt he can win with just that
>>
>>58784596
It's funny you Muslims aspire to be those emasculated liberals in Western Europe. Do they sell thick rimmed glasses and male handbags in your commieblock or do you have to import those?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.