[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a south-american NEET immigrate to a first-world country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1445383581192.jpg (16 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
1445383581192.jpg
16 KB, 567x564
I'm 26 and I have literally no qualifications or experience. I've dropped out an Economics course and I'm about to drop my Law course, haven't really learned anything in both.
My only qualifications is that I'm white and my portuguese is worse than my english.

I just looked over some immigration programs for Australia, England and the US, and they all seem to want rocket-engineers and astronauts only, shit is sad as fuck.
>>
>>58781563
Come here, dude. Just find a Mexican smuggler that can help you across the border.
>>
>>58781692
wont trump stump my ilegal ass tho?
>>
>my portuguese is worse than my english.

how's that good? it probably means you don't have too much contact with the people surrounding you, and you would have social issues in a new environment...
>>
>>58782527
that's the point
>>
>>58781750
Marry an American girl before Trump wins.
>>
>>58782617
wait, can't I marry some guy too now? it is legal in the us right?
>>
>contributing to your country's brain drain
>>
>>58781563
why would any person on here want your lazy ass to come to their country?

fuck off
>>
>>58782677
>me
>brain
>>
>>58782719
kys?
>>
>>58782708
it is not about anyone wanting me

it's about me enriching your country with or without your consent
>>
>>58782677
He clearly stated he didn't learn a thing. His brain is useless.
>>
>>58782794
just kill yourself shitskin
>>
I don't want to leech btw, I want to have a simple drone job and contribute.

If I could do this in Brazil and have basic life conditions I would do this here, but you can't live with a brazilian minimum salary.
>>
>>58781563
Trump will beneficiate legal imigrants by barring the illegals, so the legal queue for immigration will be lowered, but without a superior degree it will be hard to immigrate in any 1st world country (unless you are illegal or a fake syrian refugee).
>>
Brazil is a rising world power. There are so many opportunities there you're not exploiting. You're making a mistake moving here or europe.
>>
>>58782935
man, I just want to watch a building door for some hours then come home and play video games
>>
read a book jfc
you could at least enroll into a technical school instead
>>
>>58782935
>Brazil is a rising world power.

So is Nigeria. Doesn't mean life in these places will ever be good. Only millionaires and billionaires will notice any difference.
>>
>>58783025

Why do you think you deserve to take such a pointless job from a native european lazy retard?
>>
>>58782856
>simple drone job and contribute
drone jobs are being automated everywhere in Europe because minimum wages are high and the economy is generally more capital-intensive than South America. You should have learned that in Econ class.
>>
>>58783128
why not? I don't have any passions or aspirations, and there's already too many people in university anyway, I will not be missed
>>
>>58782935
The minimum wage in USA is the same as of a civil engineer in Brazil, so it's game, not mentioning that USA is waaaay better for life quality.
>>
>>58783200
yes and it is one the reasons it is getting harder and harder to migrate to rich places, but that has been a thing for decades now and people are still moving in
>>
>>58783408
are you a civil engineer?
>>
>>58783512
Not yet.
>>
>>58782677
stop giving out so many attractive jobs offers then
>>
>>58783575
>I as an individual represent a country
kk i'll just return all the Mexicans while I'm at it
>>
>>58782666
seriously, can't I just marry one of you guys and have a free greencard?
>>
>>58784270
you can marry me big boy
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.