[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be non American >expect to get a tip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3568590/Hundreds-wishers-help-donate-2-000-white-waitress-refused-tip-racist-Oxford-student-bragged-online.html

https://www.kikebook.com/ntokozo.qwabe.58

g o fundme com/tipashleigh
>>
shut the fuck up man
>>
Niggers gonna be niggers.
>>
>Ashleigh Schultz, 24, was reduced to tears when Ntokozo Qwabe – a leader of the campaign to remove a Cecil Rhodes statue at Oxford – and a friend wrote on their cafe bill: ‘We will give tip when you return the land.’

>He bragged online that they had made her cry ‘typical white tears’, leaving him ‘unable to stop smiling because something so black and wonderful had happened’.

Just another day in "Great" Britain
>>
File: jewish alberto barbosa.png (159 KB, 241x351) Image search: [Google]
jewish alberto barbosa.png
159 KB, 241x351
>Schultz
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 413x395
>shultz
jew got jewed
>>
>>58775946
>when you return the land.’

Did they not get it back already? How many british colonies are still operating in africa.

What a faggot.
>>
>womyn
>handling the bantah
>>
subhuman apes
>>
>>58776118
>DUDE GIBSMEDAT LMAO
>banter
>>
>>58776177
the funny part is the gibsmedat comes from the waitress
>>
>>58775946
>The incident last week at Obz Cafe in the Western Cape, South Africa, has ignited a backlash against Mr Qwabe, who was branded a racist bully.
>>
>>58776238
wrong. the issue is not that he didn't tip. the issue is that he didn't tip before racist reasons, then proceeded to laugh at her tears on social media. he's a mean guy.
>>
>>58776411
yeah he's a fucking hypocrite cunt, i'm not denying that, she is still gibsmedat for wanting a tip
>>
>>58776506
Yea but the nigger is the bigger problem here. "He" is a filthy hypocritical ape.
>>
>Black Guy doesn't tip

its to be expected
>>
>blacks
>tipping
>>
>>58776572
i think she just expects not to be bullied by a pavement ape.
>>
He would have been based if he did it without racial reason. He should have said that the rest of the world shouldn't cater to tipping culture instead
>>
>>58775751
glad this what 'racism' is turning in to
>>
>>58776821
blacks don't do things for nonracial reasons. there's like three things they know how to talk about: hip hop, nikes, and "u raycis".
>>
>>58776690
Are you a female?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.