[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to join the French Foreign Legion. It seems like a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
I want to join the French Foreign Legion. It seems like a good way to move France legally, and I've wanted to live there for a while. I speak some French and I am physically fit. If gladly leave my old life behind.

Is this a good idea, /int/?
>>
File: 1455587132992.png (202 KB, 266x339) Image search: [Google]
1455587132992.png
202 KB, 266x339
>>58774516
>It seems like a good way to move France legally
>>
File: 1461031984882.png (98 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
1461031984882.png
98 KB, 612x491
Why would you want to be some low ranking officer assigned to some bullshit in Africa?
>>
>be American
>bastardize yourself joining french foreign legion

it's a free world bud do whatever you want
>>
The engineer regiments are way more fun than the meme tryhard 2 REP.
And there is no need to know french when you join,you will learn it the hard way anyway.Expect shit treatment from russian,polish or chinese NCO:s
>>
sure, if you want to get treated like walking shit by a baguette or your fellow soldiers who are all 6'5 superior black men (who are all in the FFL because they like to rape manbutt) and to be reminded constantly that you are worth less than the gun you're carrying

it's like an IRL imperial guard
>>
>>58774895
Je parle un peu de français, vous leaf.
>>
>>58776730

Kek, that's pretty much the extent of my French right there... That and 'deux baguette sil vous plait' :DDD
>>
>>58776730
tu suce?
>>
>>58776928
Quoi? Je ne compris pas.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.