[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scenario > Wake up in your bed > Next to you is a label
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: r240942_976890.jpg (126 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
r240942_976890.jpg
126 KB, 600x600
Scenario

> Wake up in your bed
> Next to you is a label that says
<You and the woman who lives in Sydney, Australia are the only people in the world. That woman do not know that you exist. If you want that all the other people return to the world, you have to fuck her in the ass so that the sperm to fly into a woman's ass
> What do you do?
> How to get to survive in Australia and you will find that woman?
> How do you tell that woman from the current situation?
How u get to australia?
>>
>>58764019
>I don't have to go to my office and pretend to work

I stay in my bed for the rest of the day.
>>
>>58764099
What abput that woman in australia?
>>
>>58764158
Too much effort.
>>
>>58764207
Come on, some nice australian pussy
>>
Is she an abo tho?
>>
>>58764265
No, she is 5/5 woman
>>
Tbh I wouldn't make it. I don't know how to fly or navigate the oceans and I could learn, but I don't care that much. I'll just explore the now empty united states, and shoot guns and shit for fun, and eventually kill myself
>>
>>58766364
But 5/5 aussie gurl?
>>
>>58766431
>5/5
Why not just say 10/10.
And, there is LITERALLY no pussy on earth worth learning to fly, and then travelling on a dangerous journey across the world. I would never risk death for pussy. Are you a virgin anon?
>>
>>58766550
Are u beta? Lol
>>
>>58766781
>Putting pussy on a pedestal
>Not beta
Okay m8. Maybe one day when you've had sex a fair amount of times you'll realize it's not that special. It's just pussy. It seems amazing and special at first, it really does, but once you grow up you realize that there are better things in life.
>>
>>58767133
This, folks, is beta cry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.