[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LMAO Christians how can you worship a nigga who was born in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 262381-jesus-christ.jpg (102 KB, 1024x955) Image search: [Google]
262381-jesus-christ.jpg
102 KB, 1024x955
LMAO Christians how can you worship a nigga who was born in a barn? And what was this ''sacrifice'' bullshit anyway nigga got busted for fuckin' with them Romans and make an excuse nothin' else now 2Pac that's a mothafucka worth veneration he went away like a G now 'scuse me I'm 'bout to shoot some punk ass mothafuckers peace yo.
>>
>worshipping a sandnigger on a stick
>only retaliation is his 3.6gb folder of fedora pictures from 2013
>he believes the earth was made 24 years ago
>>
>>58755970
he was semetic which means he was caucasian
>>
>>58756075
He was a bitch ass nigga that's what he was.
>>
>>58756075
>WE WUZ JEZUZ AND SHIET
>>
>>58755970
you know blacks are one of the most religious groups in america right
>>
File: Jesus was Anglo-Saxon.jpg (119 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
Jesus was Anglo-Saxon.jpg
119 KB, 375x500
>>
>>58756135
Good thing I'm not American then.
>>
>>58756141
WE
>>
>>58756161
The way you type sure makes it seem like you wish you were
>>
how is it that an entire idealogy was completely and utterly BTFO'd by one meme?
>>
>>58756135
Blacks love jesus? Why
>>
>>58756234
i love how people say things got BTFO just by saying they got BTFO attached with an image.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.