[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1)Your country 2)What do you have for breakfast during the week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_8181.jpg (240 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8181.jpg
240 KB, 600x399
1)Your country
2)What do you have for breakfast during the week
3)What do you have for breakfast on the weekend

>Australia
>Muesli with blueberries, diced strawberries and milk, and a latté
>Poached eggs on toast with smoked salmon, avocado, roast tomato, and a latté

Also, a gentle reminder that a healthy breakfast is the cornerstone of a productive day.
>>
>>58751019
I eat your mums disgusting pussy for breakfast everyday mate contains all the essential vitamins
>>
1) Land of repeating digits
2) tea and some bread with ham
3) too hungover to eat anything
>>
>>58751956
>off by one
>>
>flag
>this morning i had a leftover burger and chips, it varies, sometimes i have leftover stir fry, or left over meat loaf sometimes have baked beans on toast (not leftover)

>omelettes sometimes, baked beans on toast, leftover chicken and potatoes, etc
>>
>>58752083
Do you have a job/uni? How can you eat that shit in the morning? That would make me puke.
>>
>>58752078
>
>>
>>58752106

yes uni, i have a very long day (wake up at 5:45 and get home after 7) and usually i dont have time to eat
>>
Australia
Either leftovers or nothing usually, this morning i had pasta.
Doesn't really differ.
>>
Vegemite on toast

If you don't eat that for breakfast you should fuck off back to China, ping xiàng bao
>>
File: COq4ARAUsAAe-TP.jpg (19 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
COq4ARAUsAAe-TP.jpg
19 KB, 600x409
>>58752417
the memes never end
>>
>>58752417

>not putting baked beans on top of your vegemite on toast

its like you dont respect australias british heritage, ahmed
>>
1.checkflagistan
2.cup of tea
3.cup of tea and maybe a pack of crisps if I'm hungover enough
>>
If I have time usually a chai latte and yogurt with oats and peach slices in it

Rarely have time tho desu
>>
>>58752508
Nah mate you're meant to drop the vegemite toast in pea soup and then top it with tomato sauce
>>
>>58752417
Seriously though do people actually eat vegemite or have I been memed my entire life
>>
>>58752584
Of course people eat it

I had it for breakfast this morning
>>
File: BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg (29 KB, 598x399) Image search: [Google]
BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg
29 KB, 598x399
>>58752584
>>
>>58752584
I have it on crackers sometimes

Don't like it on toast though, I like sliced tomato or cucumber on toast instead
>>
>>58752607

cucumber on toast sounds fucking bland
>>
Usually 3 activated almonds, sometimes 4
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.