[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if every country in the world had the same quality life, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 1435268481930.jpg (63 KB, 234x286) Image search: [Google]
1435268481930.jpg
63 KB, 234x286
if every country in the world had the same quality life, which one would be the best one? i think china, its culture and landscapes are fantasting
what do you think, lad(s)?
>>
Tbh I might pick Kenya. It has beautiful scenery, a variety of landscapes, and it's close to the equator so I don't have to deal with long days in the summer and long nights in the winter. They also have a GOAT diaspora in the US.
>>
File: latin-america__large_map.gif (48 KB, 680x631) Image search: [Google]
latin-america__large_map.gif
48 KB, 680x631
>>58745921
Honestly? The United States.Bigger, more varied, more Ocean.
That or if Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay just formed one big country.
China is not that friendly honestly. It is full of desert, mountains, and chinese people
>>
Africa, South America or some country in Oceania. Anywhere tropical that isn't prone to natural disasters.
>>
Of course, Hiroshima or Nagasaki in 1946
>>
Madagascar
>>
File: Global_Lightning_Frequency.png (133 KB, 1860x880) Image search: [Google]
Global_Lightning_Frequency.png
133 KB, 1860x880
>>58746064
>move to tropical Africa
>get struck by lightning
YOU COULDNT FABRICATE THIS
>>
>>58746106
I was actually thinking about this map as I was writing that. That area of the Congo is crazy.
>>
>>58746004
>15. September 3, 2008 in Kenya snowed. The local population was very happy, as people saw snow for the first time.
but almost no snow there
don't you want some snow once in a while?
>>
File: Phoenix Weather.png (327 KB, 2169x741) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix Weather.png
327 KB, 2169x741
>>58746214
M8 this is my home town. Snow is fun to play in once in a while, but it's a hassle to live with. It snows where I live now, and one of the first things I noticed was that the sidewalks are way uglier because melting and freezing water in the winter destroys them. And salt wears on your shoes and stuff and it's slippery. I'll take warmth any day over snow.
>>
>>58746301
I guess I understand why you wouldn't want snow, then. Honestly, warm climates are better for human mental health, as I have read, and seen myself. Norway would be a shithole if it weren't for its life quality and antidepressants.
But, snow is for Christmas. You don't know how much I have seen people wishing to have snow in Christmas, lad.
>>
tokelau because toke lol
>>
File: 1389744819169.jpg (120 KB, 650x635) Image search: [Google]
1389744819169.jpg
120 KB, 650x635
>>58746106
>>58745921
>Global_Lightning_Frequency
What the fuck is under the Congo... the Chinese will find out I'm sure.
>>
>>58746924
It's because lighting is more common where the atmosphere is unstable. Land heats up and cools down faster than water, so the further inland you are the more extreme weather patterns you'll see (this is called continentality). So in inland areas, there's a bigger difference between the land temperature and the air temperature, which causes atmospheric instability. The Congo is on the equator where it is hot and cool air blows in from the ocean, so combined with the high continentality it causes a lot of lightning. I thing South America is largely under represented because of the Andes and the rain shadow effect. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not 100% that's the whole reason
>>
File: gary.jpg (48 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
gary.jpg
48 KB, 500x613
>>58747168
THNX...are...are...you Chinese?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M#t=31
>>
>>58747289
No. I just googled "why does the Congo have so much lightning" kek.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.