[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever been in love, /int/? what's it like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: st-vincent.jpg (121 KB, 540x396) Image search: [Google]
st-vincent.jpg
121 KB, 540x396
have you ever been in love, /int/?

what's it like?
>>
File: 1460931689947.jpg (7 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
1460931689947.jpg
7 KB, 214x200
>>58738174
yes, 10 years ago, but i got rejected
haven't been interested in any other girl ever since
>>
Give me money if you sympathize with me
>>
No, and I think it is better that way.
>>
yes, it's the most beautiful thing ever, but hurts like hell when you can't be physically with that person ;_;
>>
Shit. Didn't realise I was until I got dumped, and never really been the same since. I hear shit pop music on the radio and the lyrics (aimed at 15-year old girls) seem really deep and make me tear up. Wish it had never happened 2BH.
>>
>>58738174
Its horrible you become an insecure jelly being who is always thinking about the women you're in love with..

I don't recommend it, you just fuck as many girls as you can and try to not get emotionally involved.
>>
>>58738174
Yes, and still am to someone who has a boyfriend. It's suffering
>>
Once. Never again
>>
>>58738381
This
>>
You think it's good but then they cheat on you with some chad and you realize how much better off you were without that dirty whore in your life.
>>
It makes you act like a normie. No logic, pure emotion based decisons.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 304x165) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 304x165
>>58738174
>have you ever been in love, /int/?
yes

>what's it like?
you'd rather not know
>>
yes, right now
it can't be explained. can go from heaven to hell in seconds and vice versa
>>
Once, 6 years ago, and it scared me desu.
You become obssessed, can't think of anything else.
She rejected me, it sucked for about 3 days, then I got over it. Looking back, I don't want to go through that ever again. I hate losing control of myself.
I promised I would never let it happen again.
>>
>>58738174
it is a nice feeling
a bit like coming home, but into a house you never knew existed
it is fleeting but resplendent - it's quicksilver nature is forgiveable for the depth of its beauty
>>
you cant wait too her after finishing work
you stay up till 3am with her but you arent tired tomorow
you feel like everything is going to be alright

everything feels pointless and empty once its over
>>
>>58739437
this 2bh
>>
>>58738174
Yes. I get warm, fuzzy feels inside
Then I cook my lover for dinner
>>
>>58738174
I don't think I was in love because never had long relationship gf, but I liked some girls so much, when you date them everything is wonderful until they reject you after some weeks because of various shit.
>>
>>58740070
i do not understand this post
>>
>>58740107
Everyone who says no is a Shemale, everyone who says yes is a hemale.
>>
>>58740107
underaged american trying to be toughguy
most like a shitskin, argentina is white tough
>>
>>58740107
whats happening lads
>>
I've felt affection to a couple of girls, since I was 6 and till I was 18. 2 years without this burdensome feeling, and I'm okay
>>
it was nice, we had a good time
>>
>>58740107
That guy's pointing out who has no style.
>>
>>58740593
He also points out who has no grace
>>
>>58740728
but does he point out which kong has a funny face?
>>
File: heritage.png (420 KB, 2444x1552) Image search: [Google]
heritage.png
420 KB, 2444x1552
Had my handful of unrequited crushes. Now I have a long distance girlfriend in Portugal.
>>
I forgot but I want to feel it again
>>
Yes. But when you say shit like that, people love to tell you that you're not. They'll say that love takes years and years and years with the same person to find. Bunch of jealous killjoys. Honestly it's just a chemical lie anyway. Real love is what you have with your bros and your pets. Love between man and woman is all a directive of nature where both of you are just looking to fill some need.
>>
Yes, simultaneously the best and worst feeling.
>We agrue all the time
>Love each other too much to break up
>>
>>58741511
sounds like *you're* in the
>this is my first relationship and i'm scared that if i leave i wont find anyone else
phase
>>
>>58741651
You're right there. It's my first proper relationship that I've ever had. But we've been going out 3 years, known her for over 7 now. I'm not afraid that I won't find anyone else though.
>>
>>58741737
yargen i feel ya mo chara
i will say nothing more but just silently watch you through the window as you notice the change - within your seeeeeeelf
*fades away on gust of wind - you look up into the sky and the clouds seem to have formed into the word "banter" - you feel amused but also somehow, sad. *
>>
>>58741887
Gaeilge agatsa? Cé as duit?
>>
Well I thought I'd been but after reading this thread then I guess no.
>>
>>58741951
Is é mo Gaeilge bheag, but I'm learning - Taim go brea, conas atá tú fein(?) my sneaky little crumpet
i feel like that fein is spelt wrong but you catch my continental drift
>>
>>58738174
ye years ago I fell in love with this girl then she literally cucked me and I havent dated/been in love since.

She gave me major trust issues and I will probably die alone. :(
>>
>>58742357
You should say - Tá cúpla focal agam, It sounds better ;)
>conas atá tú fein?
Táim ag mothú go hálainn ar fad, a chara.
Go n-éirí leat led chuid Gaeilge 's bain triail as!
>>
>>58742547
teach me master :'(

finding people to talk irish too is hell - i normally end up running into people on nights out and drunkenly trying to test out my gaeilge on them - generally resulting in me asking "Cén aois thú?" or something and then us standing around counting on our fingers and thinking in silence because they are as bad as me at it
>>
>>58742763
Go to Goath Dobhair, a chara. It's where I learned my Irish.
>>
>>58738174
Feels like pure magic in the early days, and if it's reciprocated, but feels like torture of the soul if it's unrequited.
>>
File: when life's got you down.jpg (444 KB, 957x1118) Image search: [Google]
when life's got you down.jpg
444 KB, 957x1118
>tfw unrequited love

anyone else know this feel?
>>
real love with someone makes you feel so safe and secure. it makes me happy when I see good things happen to her. we have eyes for no one else but each other. I'm compelled to be a better person now that I'm in love.I'm completely selfless when it comes to my love. I have no more ego. just a desire to make her happy and keep her safe. I can tell her anything, and she can do the same with me. We completely trust each other
>>
>>58742972
how the fuck do you accomplish shit like that. The women I see are invisible to my emotional senses. Did you love your girl as much from day 1? How did it start?
>>
>>58742855
would i be able to rent a place there for a while you reckon? go raibh maith agat my love
>>
>>58743067
I'm sure you could, Eilean might put you up.
There's a youth hostel there, cheap rooms if I remember correctly. Called errigal ard, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>58743055
I'd say both partners have to be very mature and understand that the relationship takes a lot of work and a desire to keep it as equal as possible. We're also both very patient and loyal types. Helps a lot that we were already best friends who knew each other very well.
>>
>>58743115
oh yaaaaaaes thanks bae i've been looking for somewhere to learn for ages and this place looks good thanks senpai
>>
>>58743265
Oh, I forgot to answer whether or not I felt this way for her from day one. No, I didn't think we'd ever fall for each other. We both just assumed it wouldn't work between us, but we fell in love, anyway.
>>
>>58743361
That place is better than Spain when it gets the weather btw, desu. Bring sunscreen.
>>
It's a curse OP
especially when it's unrequited love
It eats you up with time
>>
File: 1460412157540.jpg (388 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
1460412157540.jpg
388 KB, 1803x1351
>>58743523
i don't think i've ever been sunburnt in ireland before - awwwhyeaaaaah! <333

私は将来について楽観します!!
>>
File: b94.jpg (38 KB, 680x509) Image search: [Google]
b94.jpg
38 KB, 680x509
Yes. It was the best and worst thing to ever experience, you're judgment is all focused on her. at times you just say her name out of nowhere mid-sentence when your chatting with your mates(in my experience). your focus is all on her no matter how hard you try to concentrate on other important matters.

the depression was a motherfucker and i wish to never repeat that because it was mentally draining. but i'm glad it was over with. because i now recognize the evil tricks girls pull to just sucker you.

You never forget your first though man, i've haven't had any real meaningful relationships with a qt since then.. who am i kidding, it wasn't a relationship, i've never had one. she was so difficult.

I'll emphasize that it was relieving to get out of that pitfall, there will always be someone out there for you better than her.
>>
It's like a really nice kind of drug addiction and it is terrible when it's over
>>
File: Feelians.png (51 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
Feelians.png
51 KB, 500x433
1st and 2nd romantic interests destroyed my soul. By the time my 3rd one rolled in, I decided to not let my emotions wander too far and am better off because of it.

1st crush was completely outside my social circle. We had no common interests. Very sweet girl, though. I was a socially retarded idiot and never had a chance.

2nd was a girl in my social circle, but only knew her online. We almost hit it off but we both got cold feet. She was already getting over a breakup with a guy she genuinely loved, and wanted sex before marriage (my stance has changed on this). On my end, I was so into this chick that my emotions overcame reason and I came across as clingy. Women can smell your desperation. Also, since I only knew her online, she refused to believe my interest in her was genuine, literally saying "it's impossible that you love me; we've never met". However I had enough of an impact on her that she still messages me whenever I reactivate my facebook account from time to time.

3rd girl is a great friend, but most likely has no romantic interest in me. I decided not to let the feels dig in too deeply since it hurt so much the last two times and can handle it like an adult. We dated for a little bit, but she was just so damn busy and our schedules were so different for anything to work out. She also said I was a "nice guy" and that she wanted to be more understanding and patient "like me". However "nice guy" is girl-speak for "you're good enough to be a platonic friend, but not the kind of guy I'd date"

I was heartbroken that she was transferring to another school to finish her degree, but at the same time I was proud of her. After that I accepted that nothing in life is ever certain and with some things you've got to accept. She's still a good friend of mine though, and the basis of a good relationship is still more important than the romantic side.

The worst part is relatives at family reunions asking why I have no GF.
>>
>>58738230
did she say why?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.