[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160501_215629.jpg (125 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160501_215629.jpg
125 KB, 600x533
Will Snowden ever be able to go back to USA? If he came back home would "they" assassinate him or would he face prison time?
Thoughs?
>>
Either or. He's not coming back.

And in keeping up with the photo, we are going to have potentially the most corrupt politician in the market become our new leader, and she's a woman to top it off.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 750x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 750x896
>>58729626
What's wrong with being a woman anon?
>>
File: 132784653113.jpg (52 KB, 887x874) Image search: [Google]
132784653113.jpg
52 KB, 887x874
>>58729465
Shut the fuck up. You Swedish aren't any different, in fact you have America's dick so far up your arse you can taste the freedom. If your country could get its hands on Assange, they'd immediately extradict him to the Burgers.
Those fake sexual assault charges are simply divine, only surpassed by the genious of your government propaganda. This is what they call "democracy"

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>58729626
Women are cool, female leaders are not. They are not hardwired to lead. This is not sexism, this is clearly seen through the actions and decisions of women everywhere.
>>
>>58730430
i think the problem is more their leftists ideology not gender
>>
File: 1462013754220.jpg (44 KB, 720x796) Image search: [Google]
1462013754220.jpg
44 KB, 720x796
>>58730068
>I'm Daenerys Targaryen of the House Of Pancakes, the First of Her Size, Queen of McRibs, Queen of the Applesauce and the Roast Beef and the Five Guys, Lord of the 31 Flavors, Protector of the Rhubarb, Khaleesi of the Great Grilled Seafood, called Daenerys Blubberborne, the Unweighed, Mother of Burgers
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>58730553
But their leftist ideology is directly correlated to their feminine brain.
>>
>>58732775
Lol shes fat now I get it
>>
>>58730430
You can still have great female leaders from time to time, Thatcher for instance.
Unfortunately, none of the current female politicians are like her
>>
>>58733511
what about Le Peen
>>
>>58733120
>>58730430
Nah
>Theodora of the Byzantines
>Thatcher
>Boadicea
>Catherine the Great
>Victoria

Women can be leaders just fine, the problem is people tend to elect a lot of female leaders based on the fact that they have a vagina rather than their negotiation skills and whatnot.

I don't know who in their right might would elect Shillary when she's a known hack, her campaign is literally 'look! I'm a woman!' and having airheaded celebrities like Beyoncé support her because of muh grrrl power. Beyoncé especially because she's trying out her new 'black womyn power' shtick and people are happily drinking her Koolaid.
>>
>>58738097
yeah, i would never vote for a politician who reduce their self to this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
>>
Snowden fucked up real bad. He released info that put americans abroad in danger. It wasn't just public surveillance, but other things that he shouldn't have released.
>>
>>58729465
Snowden has to be excused by the President if he ever wants to return. Otherwise, depending on how the case goes, he could get some prison time or be executed as a traitor.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.