[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>journalist publishes video showing russians murdering &q
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 20
File: 3-komsomolskoye-massacre.jpg (163 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
3-komsomolskoye-massacre.jpg
163 KB, 600x449
>journalist publishes video showing russians murdering "POWs" promised amnesty
>government blatantly murders her a year later

how are russians just OK with this? Do they want to have an oppressive government? Don't they care about the freedom of the press? Fuckin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komsomolskoye_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya
>>
proofs?
>>
who cares lmao
>>
Every country does this, even the US
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hampton
>>
>>58704203
They’re subhumans with many flaws in their genes. Also why do you care? Russia is just another 3rd world country.
>>
>>58704264
ok the video is here http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/komsomolskoye-massacre-rebels-promised-amnesty-tortured-killed-march-2000-a-18749/ and her trial is here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya#Trial and as you can see just after the video was published she was murdered by someone with ties to the government it's not very hard to get
>>
File: edward snowden.jpg (211 KB, 576x694) Image search: [Google]
edward snowden.jpg
211 KB, 576x694
Please tell me more about how America is a bastion of free speech and information.
>>
>>58704203
>POWs
Pickers of Wheat?
>>
>>58704366
no idiot
https://www.google.com/search?q=pow+meaning
>>
>wikipedia

good sources
>>
>>58704363
If you are implying we are anywhere near as bad as Russia you need to spend less time in the sun.
>>
>>58704391
c'mon man, get the fuck out of internet and give nogmal proofes in library
>>
>>58704445
t. burger
>>
Seems of dubious value to assassinate someone years after the damage has already been done.
Also fuck Chechnya.
>>
>calls herself a reporter
>dosent know the risks of the job
>does something triggering
>get shot

reporters must know their limits sometimes.
>t.mass communications droput
>>
>>58704203
>Killing Ch*chens
Godspeed.
>>
>Chechem animal that is temporarily loyal to Russia kills another chechen animal that is temporarily loyal to Whabism in some infighting among muslim savages
>Chechen warlod displeased that some journalist try to pull her liberal sjw shit in his realm and kills her
>hurr darr Russia is bad
>>
>>58704445
I wasn't implying that. I just think whenever you guys lecture anybody about freedom it's a bit of a stones and glass houses situation.
>>
File: russia_sailor.jpg (56 KB, 550x737) Image search: [Google]
russia_sailor.jpg
56 KB, 550x737
> bleeding heart SJW in Chechnya
> a warrior tribe with no loyalty beyond the clan
This is what's wrong with liberalism. Imperialistic liberals believe the whole world should welcome the values of republicanism and Enlightenment. They think Western liberal democracy is the ideal that all peoples in the world should strive to.

The murder of journalists is a sign that some tribes in this world disagree with this. Like >>58704449 said, it is more likely Kadyrov's than the Kremlin's work. Kadyrov rose to power because he is the scariest, most powerful warlord there, not because he won the enlightened hearts and minds of Chechens by means of gender-neutral language and trans-inclusive politics.

Just look at his Instagram, the guy is a natural alpha leader: https://www.instagram.com/kadyrov_95/
>>
File: 1461880957362.jpg (98 KB, 641x960) Image search: [Google]
1461880957362.jpg
98 KB, 641x960
Why not just grant the chechyn and Causcus regoing independence and stop giving a fuck.
Oh wait putin.
I feel sorry for all countries that live in Russias Shadow of fear.
>>
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2016/04/woman_in_bellwether_flint_wate.html
how are Americans just OK with this? Do they want to have an oppressive government?
>>
>>58704203
>Do they want to have an oppressive government?
Seems that way. All of Russian history can be summed up thusly:

>And then it got worse.
>>
>>58705334
>Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.
H. L. Mencken, American writer.
>>
>>58705399
I'm pretty sure russians live better now than in de XIX century.
>>
>>58704203
Russians always had a problem with authority, throughout the whole recorded history.
Basically, anyone with a "status" appears untouchable to an average russian.
May be genetics. May be upbringing. I don't fucking know.
Also, no collective conscience of any sort. Everyone's on their own. So even if you were strongly opposed to the government, you wouldn't be able to get any support from your neighbor.
>>
>caring about churkas
serves her right desu
>>
>>58704203
>72 Chechen combatants who had surrendered on 20 March on a Russian public promise of amnesty, but had almost all either died or "disappeared" shortly after they were detained.[1]

lol who cares? It's fucking churkas. They blow shit up and hate whites. They fought for establishing sharia in Caucasus. What are you even talking about, Bobby? Are you churka lover or pussymad feminist?
>>
>>58704203
>how are russians just OK with this? Do they want to have an oppressive government?
most of them are convinced that they live in a bastion of freedom surrounded by "fascist" neighbours
>>
>>58706213
You seriously believe this?
>>
File: puhu paskaa ja ota hittii xD.jpg (203 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
puhu paskaa ja ota hittii xD.jpg
203 KB, 800x622
>>58706164
They also probably decapitated and tortured bunch of russian soldiers and raped little kids in the bummer.
Karma is a bitch, war is hell.
>>
>>58706213
>implying it's not true
Vaklav, please.
>>
>>58706239
most of Russians on /int seem like they do
>>
>>58706164
This
>>
>The assassination occurred on Vladimir Putin's birthday
kek

>>58704350
You're making a lot of wild assumptions there.
>>
>>58706359
They're probably just cheap trolls tho.
Opinions over here are very... mixed, I'd say.
>>
>>58706359
How are you that ignorant?
>>
>>58706259
>>58706164
well iirc the whole massacre was in retaliation for the blunt knife decapitating of russian soldiers by the same group which was then caught. So horrible cruelty on both sides.
>>
>>58704203
>Previously, Russian prisoners of war had been executed near Komsomolskoye on 12 April 1996, during the First Chechen War, when six captured Russian kontraktniki (contract servicemen) were executed. Five of them were beheaded, while a sixth was shot in the back as he fled.
wew
>>
>>58706445
basic
>>
>>58704350
avast says this url will give me a malware
>>
>>58704203
>eastern europe
Who gives a fuck, everybody east of Berlin can slaughter eachother all day every day
>>
>murdering "POWs" promised amnesty
What happened to the good ol' American "we don't negotiate with terrorists"? Also, Guantanamo. USA is more of an oppressive shithole than Russia.
>>
>>58706559
This. The Sharia law west of Berlin makes it illegal to kill Islamic terrorists there. But it's lawful on the East.
>>
>>58706359
Not really. Life is more complicated than you wanna think.
>>
>>58706213
>>58706359
menes are true, bolan really can't handle the banter
>>
>>58704203
I love how americans just throw everything under the rug of "it's just war lol" when their troops do shit but when something surfaces about a country that their neocon hawks decreed has land too close to their bases they go apeshit with bleeding heart disease
>>
>>58704203
>killing Chechens

keep doing gods work
>>
>>58706727
well realistically we
1. banned pretty much all forms of physical torture even against terrorists
2. shut down/are shutting down guantanamo bay
3. don't massacre opposing forces when they surrender
for starters

I honestly believe we are 'holier than thou', even our concentration camps didn't kill people. we never had a rape of nanking or a wallaga massacre
>>
>>58706866
http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/issues/torture
first result in google, too bored to search for the brutalized iraqi prisoners, raped children and other contributions of the american army to the holier than thou hall of fame
>>
>>58704445
No. You're worse.
>>
>>58707006
surely you don't believe all forms of torture should be not done like those people do though, right? I can understand it being banned but things like waterboarding which don't actually maim people I think is fine for extracting critical information from terrorists
>>
Russian "human rights defenders" were enemies back then and now.

They were openly saying "chechens are innocent democrats and dindu nufing".
They chose chechen side, they betrayed genocided russian people in Chechnya and side of russian soldiers. fuck them...

The best they can do now is to stay away from pro-chechen rhetoric and start defend russian people.
>>
>>58707132
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
cmon man this stuff is literally 2 second google searches
you can't be this brainwashed
>>
File: 1456896472219.jpg (81 KB, 700x1060) Image search: [Google]
1456896472219.jpg
81 KB, 700x1060
America does this all the time, they are just very good at keeping this hidden. At least with Russia it's out in the open. Thing is, Russia is a collectivist society, and people care more about a functioning state than individual freedoms.
>>
File: smug frodo.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
smug frodo.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>58707132
>it's not torture when we do it
>>
>>58707184
hmm yeah you probably have a point

I don't really have any evidence that the US doesn't do nasty things or order killings
doesn't really change the way I see things overall, like for instance I think journalists here are a lot less scared of their government
>>
Surprisingly the Russians are more compassionate than the chechens and other sandniggers. I'm ok with this
>>
>>58707132
There were civilians at Guantanamo who weren't terrorists but were imprisoned and tortured on a wild assumption that they might know something about terrorists.
>>
>>58704203
savage. but its not surprising.
>>
File: 1461102130115.jpg (41 KB, 576x463) Image search: [Google]
1461102130115.jpg
41 KB, 576x463
perhaps some substantiation of a few of these claims is in order?
>>
File: 1428866549362.jpg (135 KB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
1428866549362.jpg
135 KB, 1333x1000
>>58704203
>>
File: applause rock.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
applause rock.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>58707460
>hmm yeah you probably have a point
Thoroughly surprised to read this. Good on you.
>>
Who??
>>
>>58704203
>chechen terrorists
>POWs

lol
>>
>>58709338
No matter who they are, there's executions and then there's sadism. The latter is barbarism and established militaries are supposed to be tried for this kind of thing.
>>
>>58709566
Is that really a fair institution when typically the enemies of established militaries refuse to play by the same set of rules though?
>>
>>58704449
Kadyrov was 16 when those murderes happened, and today kadyrov does exactly as putin tells him to do
>>
>>58709606
Western liberals think that as the "bigger men", US/Russia/Pissrael etc should be willing to accept casualties and show restraint against the poor underdog sandniggers.

That is backward logic. When one of your soldiers is worth more (by per capita GDP, yet alone the additional costs of training and equipment) than a third world insurgent, evey one you lose is more painful for your society than the average durka durka woman or child, who only know how to reproduce and eat sand
>>
>>58709606
It always has been. It's sort of renegade mentality to suggest otherwise since it would also suggest that 1st world notions of sophistication are all hypocrisy and we're just as base as those who some would call subhuman.
>>
>>58709566
chechens are vermin, chechen terrorists are not worth even a bullet, you just beat them to death.
go cry for dead sand niggers to redd*t
>>
>>58709781
Well said, Singabro. I agree with everything you said there.
>>58709785
Surely a person could show other aspects of sophistication, though. Is having economic and educational sectors that make the developing world so envious that they send their people in droves towards those systems not enough? It just seems to me as though it's counter-productive and even ridiculous to put such heavy restraints on a thing like that. I mean it's war, the whole point is to either invade someone and take their stuff or repel an invader at any cost. To me, reigning that in seems a bit like setting an attack dog on somebody after you've put a muzzle on it.
>>
File: GzPlPwl.jpg (50 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
GzPlPwl.jpg
50 KB, 373x527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4

Remove dem.
>>
>>58709606
well yes, it's called having humanity

see as civilized people even if the enemy is a child molesting mass murderer it's much more humane to shoot them in the head than rip their testicles out with pliers or run them over with tanks or beheading them very slowly

I find it very odd you'd want to even argue that, how can you think it's all right to respond with the same brutality you receive? That makes you just as bad as them.
>>
>>58710321
Beast deserves a beasts death, what have they done to deserve our pity?
>>
>people are defending Chechens
You never met them.
This treatment was still to good for them.
>>
>>58710321
>I find it very odd you'd want to even argue that
I didn't really, I was only asking a question. However...
>how can you think it's all right to respond with the same brutality you receive?
Because it's keeping things even.
>That makes you just as bad as them.
Not really, as long as it's done in retaliation to dissuade somebody. If I punched you in the face you'd want to do it right back to me and if you were to do it that would be completely fair in my mind. I'd still be the worse person for initiating anything that happened after that.
>>
>>58710321
Stop arguing with sociopaths, these people on here they're either teens trying to be edgy or fat schizo's
>>
>>58706090
>super lazy bullshit "explanation" that explains nothing
>he believes that
>he sees himself to be above his ilk for believing that
Literally cucked.
>>
>>58710430
Anyone who kills russians deserves all the respect and sympathy in the world.
>>
>>58710086
I believe in wartime executions, don't get me wrong. It's just that when the methods of doing so can be categorized as mental illness, we've crossed a line. This is basically the kind of shit the Japanese were doing. They were taking too much sick pleasure in their inhumanities against their captive victims. Captives are defenseless, no matter how hateful and unwaveringly opposed to us they are. We're not like those animals in the IS or Islamic terror groups. It's part of the whole reason that we oppose them. There's no show of superiority nor any dignity in lowering yourselves all the way down to their level just to "get back" at them. Especially not through individuals that have already been neutralized.
>>
>>58710477
Soviet union called, they wanted their hater back.
>>
File: simpsons ahaha.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
simpsons ahaha.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>58710452
>Somebody has said something I don't like.
>Better try to brush it away with a bunch of catchphrases that make me feel better when I say them.
>>
>>58710538
You're encouraging and justifying murder and torture on an imageboard full of teenagers and neckbeards like yourself, while IRL you're just another faggot who never got laid, i bet you're too shy to even speak up for yourself when someone cuts your line.
>>
>>58704203
RT and sputniknews told me she was a Soros/CIA-backed Polish whore, so it doesn't matter
>>
>>58709941
I remember all the shit they've done, especially that time they tried to use children as bargaining chips before the situation went haywire. It's infuriating... You still can't reduce yourselves yourselves to sadism when it comes to passing judgement on them. Then you're no better than them to begin with.
>>
>>58710585
>needing to justify murder in war
Buddy you do know why soldiers have guns right?
You can do other things than throw them to the ground you know?
>>
chechens were pretty ok people until we poked them. something needed to be done but how we went about it was pretty shite.
>>
>>58710651
>I remember all the shit they've done, especially that time they tried to use children as bargaining chips before the situation went haywir

you do ? you were there? do you have any sources to back your claims?

i remember seeing a video where russian GENERAL orders his soldiers to caputer women and children to get out of grozny alive.
>>
>>58710717
It was over a decade ago but it was a big deal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
>>
File: 9K5N6Xv.gif (2 MB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
9K5N6Xv.gif
2 MB, 197x200
>>58704203
>>
>>58710709
no it wasn't
muslims need to be massacred to the last person, men, women children everything
>>
File: full on mad.jpg (93 KB, 457x512) Image search: [Google]
full on mad.jpg
93 KB, 457x512
>>58710514
But now you're bringing whether or not a person enjoys doing these things into the equation. Which is a different thing again. I was referring more to just doing things that are arguably horrible, but in a dispassionate manner. Though I doubt the people doing it could remain that way forever. I didn't even mean it just as a way to get back at them, I meant with a strategic purpose in mind. Doing it just because you can would be fucked.
>>58710585
>You're encouraging and justifying murder and torture
I'm not encouraging or justifying anything. All I did was ask a question about morality with the intention of exploring the subject with people from other walks of life. It's really not my fault if you get butthurt over that.
>on an imageboard full of teenagers and neckbeards like yourself
There you go again. Just because somebody doesn't have your same immovable viewpoint doesn't mean they fit any number of stereotypes. Although I will say it's pretty pathetic of you to act like you have some kind of monopoly on maturity over the rest of us, meanwhile you're getting a bit flustered and resorting to low quality abuse over something that as you pointed out, was said on an imageboard.
>while IRL you're just another faggot who never got laid, i bet you're too shy to even speak up for yourself when someone cuts your line.
Totally, mate. Totally. I could never measure up to you and am in awe of your masculinity and toughness over the internet. You are my new hero.
>>
>>58710758

That was proven to be a false flag, come back with more MUH EVIL things, russians killed 300k civillians in 3 days not only chechens but their own aswell. most of them being children, why arent you posting this?
>>
>>58710805
but they weren't rabid sharia law muslims until the wars.
>>
>>58710831
>The massacre at Beslan was proven to be a false flag
t. Muhammad Ibn Al La Fontaine

Enough out of you.
>>
>>58710841
doesn't matter, even peaceful muslims should be killed
>>
>>58710831
oh you mean when the chechens burned 200 kids alive? That false flag?
>>
>>58710924
>oh you mean when the chechens burned 200 kids alive?

>things that never happened

Stop embarassing yourself.
>>
>>58704445
yes, might be worse as well
>>
>>58710758
I thought you'll mention Budyonnovsk in 1996.

I can't take this atrocity Olympics seriously: whichever side can get the best publicity for enemy atrocities, wins. It makes no sense. You people are being useful idiots if you let yourself get swayed by this shit.
>>
>>58710966
Why would you think something like that was fake? Explain yourself.
>>
>>58710920
well i know your stance now. whatever
>>
>>58710924
Read the whole article
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko

as i said earlier, i'am not defending the chechens, both side commited atrocities, but hating on one said because the things they did got more media coverage is retarded, there are scumbags in ever nation.
>>
>>58711427
Isn't it the same guy who said that Russian FSB works with Al Qaeda.
>>
>>58710920
Based Bulgar
>>
>>58711427
this.
people seem to think i defend chechen actions. absolutely not, it's just no one ever talk about how both sides did bad. i mean in the first war russia sent fucking 18 year olds for fuck sakes. and all the war crimes made it easier for wahabiism to sneak into the region and fuck up chechnya and dagestan
>>
>>58704363
It's too late for him, now he has to go and live with the commie dwarfs in Russia.
>>
>>58705249
Actually they had independence, until they started their islamist war.
>>
>>58710717
>>58710831
>>58711427
>t. Ahmur Ardorkhtonian

Enyoing your new life in France?
>>
>>58705249
Because when you give people independence they don't magically disappear from the face of the Earth. Nor do they turn friends from enemies, become forever grateful and stop causing trouble (see: Ukraine, Baltic cuckistans). At best, they will demand something in return for their friendship (see: Belarus, Armenia).
>>
>dead muslims and traitors

oh wow
>>
File: PalestinianTerrorist.1.jpg (9 KB, 180x160) Image search: [Google]
PalestinianTerrorist.1.jpg
9 KB, 180x160
>>58712306
Exactly. It's not like giving Belgium independence from Holland or something. These are violent worrier culture. They just use independence to prepare for a new war. It's like the tribal government system in CK2. When the leader doesn't wage war, loyalty drops.
>>
>>58712952
It has nothing to do with religion, race or whatever. Stop forcing your Jewish colonialist agenda on the rest on rest of the world.

When the British and the French made Belgium independent, Belgian French-speakers oppressed and assimilated the shit out of Flemish-speaking Belgians. That was their gratitude to the Dutch for letting them go, I suppose.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>58712952
>>58713176
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>58712952
>These are violent worrier culture.

You stole foreign land and killed people because you think you're god's chosen people, you're not in the position to call other cultures violent
>>
>>58713425
That was a gift, fuckface.
>>
>>58710920
You are the result of turks raping gypsies

You and all bulgar filth need to be brutally murdered

Every "man" woman and child
>>
>>58706164
This. Chechens are the worst Muslims you can imagine, complete savages. If all of them were killed by Russia I still wouldn't care.
>>
>>58714254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sisTbmXBq4A

You saw at least one Chechen in not on TV?
>>
>>58710477
>the guy who would cut my face off deserves respect because he cut the face off of people I don't like

Fuck off back to Somalia
>>
>>58704203
>2006
We killed a reporter three fucking years ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_%28journalist%29#Death
Did you know who he was? Did you fucking care about what he was reporting on? Of course you didn't, you fucking plebeian.
>>
>>58710831
Fuck off Algerian.

>>58710841
All Muslims just need an excuse and they go full churka mode
>>
>>58713425
t. bilel
>>
>>58713176
>Jewish colonialist

Oh shut the fuck up, go be a bleeding heart faggot on Reddit. We were sent there after being killed in Europe, Britain gave us the land, and the Muslims wouldn't share the land and started a war. Go cry with Ahmad to the Saudi run Human rights committee you Russian and Muslim cuck

>>58713338
>>58713425
As if it wasn't obvious enough you're a dirty sand nigger. All the first Zionist war secular and we went there after a certain world war, not too steal land that Muslims stole from Christians, Jews, and pagans before them. Nothing to do with religion either. You don't belong in the west you dirty mudslime fucking shit skin
>>
>>58714436
Yes, I'm from Russia and met plenty of Chechens and dagestani people, worst "humans" around and should be genocided immediatly
>>
>>58714936
Can say this for everyone in Middle East beside Israel
>>
>>58712306
I wonder does half of your country even use Belarusian anymore?
>>
>>58715008
Only difference between durkas and jews is that jews won.
>>
>>58715167

maybe 10% lel
>>
>>58715008
True but Chechens are especially horrible. Something about them just disgusts me like no other.

>>58715263
If you honestly believe that you're a brainless idiot who's opinion should matter. Yeah one of the richest groups involved in lots of medical researche, scientific and technological developments who are usually educated and successful are very similar to religious apes who are constantly killing each other and everyone else and accomplished nothing but immigrating to Europe and suicide bombs in hundreds of years. Why don't you visit Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, or Iran and say anything hung negative about Allan and then try to come here and criticize Israel, you'll see the difference real quick when you get lashed or beheaded you ignorant faggot
>>
>>58715263
nope, jews don't come in masses into Europe to collect gibsmedats and implant their cancer religion and barbaric traditions.
>>
>>58706359
>He uses 4chan as a confiable source of the truth
>>
File: __bidstrup.gif (28 KB, 700x942) Image search: [Google]
__bidstrup.gif
28 KB, 700x942
>>58714875
No one "sent" you there, you came on your own volition, took the land, expelled 1/3 of the population, locked up the rest of it in ghettos like Gaza strip, invaded Lebanon and fucked it up, manipulated your big Satanic daddy US into fucking up Iran.

And Britain was in no position to give anyone land that didn't belong to it (it belonged to the League of Nations' successor UN by letter of "international law" and to local Arabs by right).

Supposedly I'm a SJW for seeing things for what they are.
>>
>>58715167
>>58715366
Belarussian is everywhere, come and see (kek). In subway, on street signs, on posters of cultural events.
>>
>>58716767

Yeah but how many people actually speak it? All the Belarussians I've met used Russian in daily life.

Is Minsk worth visiting?
>>
>>58716975
If you think there's a devious plot that stops them from using Belarussian, you are wrong. Those who want to use Belarussian, use it.

I dunno, depends on what you are into. All of the historic attractions are in other places, unless you are into Stalinist architecture, 80s Soviet urban planning or something.
>>
>>58704445
You are worse.
>>
>>58715912
>jews don't come in masses into Europe to collect gibsmedats and implant their cancer religion and barbaric traditions.
becuse they already did all that you stupid fuck
>>
>>58716621
>And Britain was in no position to give anyone land that didn't belong to it
>it belonged to the League of Nations' successor UN by letter of "international law" and to local Arabs by right

If you want to go play social justice and correct for history why you stopped only on the arabs? the arabs have taken the land from the romans and the romans from egyptians and the egyptians from the jews and so on...
>>
>>58719796
IIRC, looking at the genetics of the local palistinians, they're related to the jews anyway. It's not that the egyptians removed all the jews, or the romans removed the egyptians, or the arabs removed the romans. They all just moved in an added to the genepool.
>>
File: 1920-mandate_for_palestine[1].jpg (42 KB, 505x355) Image search: [Google]
1920-mandate_for_palestine[1].jpg
42 KB, 505x355
>>58720033
Exactlly, I don't get why people say jews don't have the right to live in that land but arabs do.
Brits gave most of their Palestine mandate to the arabs anyway, and jews were willing to give 50% of Palestina to the arabs only to stay and live in pice with them. Then arabs chimped out and went on war to wipe all the jews out. They get BTFO twice and now play the victim and at the same time trowing rockets and sending suicide bombers, Jew retaliate(many times disproportionately) and arabs play the victim again.
>>
>>58719796
That's what he claimed, I had to refute this. As far as I know, official Israeli justification for having Jewish-only apartheid state in Palestine is that Jews lived there 2 thousands year ago. By this judgement, Portugal has the right to annex Ukraine because Proto-Indoeuropeans lived in Ukraine some thousands years ago.
>>
>>58706090
Your literature Classics blame it on Tatars/Mongols, that they breeded the bloodthristy Czars who turned Russian nations into one big prison zone.

Daily reminder that Chechens were the only nationality that showed any significant resistance after being exiled into Northern Siberia by Soviet security organs. They were also supporting prisoners in Kengir uprising, when 'free' Russians shat their pants and fled when mechanized brigade under command of MVD was brought to put a end to the uprising.
Soviet security organs (and Russian before the first Chechen war) also had major problems to handle criminal Chechens, because of their muslim tribe and blood feud mentality. This lack of respect for authority was punished by units operating under MVD and FSB during the Chechen war; hundreds of Chechens were taken hostage and tortured by Russians. Thus, Chechens didnt show any mercy for Ivans either and cut throats of POW.
>>
>>58704445
Far WORSE!
>>
>>58720570
Don't be naive, the borders of those states were drawn in such a way that precluded their peaceful coexistence. There had to be a war and it doesn't matter who "chimped out" first.

The one good and just way to share that land would've been to build a secular inclusive society, and the responsibility and the blame for not doing so weighs on the stronger side, ie the Jews.
>>
>>58720820
>after being exiled into Northern Siberia
Stopped reading here. Northern Siberia, Northern (or Southern) Kazakhstan, who cares, right?
>>
proofzov!!
>>
>>58721192
Little Ukrainian is angry. Very.
>>
>>58704342
This

not like the US is any better than russia

especially when you read all these post of americans kissing ruski ass.
>>
>>58704203
Yes they want to have an oppressive government. Search for turanian civilization
>>
>>58720783
>official Israeli justification
Who cares? The fact it was british owned lands and there were jews and arabs living there, brits give the land to both of them.
>Jewish-only apartheid state in Palestine
You w0t m8? Stop yelling left propaganda buzzwords.There are many many arabs living happily in Israel and enjoying full israeli citezenship.
>>58721049
>it doesn't matter who "chimped out" first
Oh but It does, jews didn´t want to genocide all the arabs out of Palestine.
Jews have the same right as arabs to live in that land, they tryed to coexist, the arabs tryed to wipe all the jews.
>>
>>58706359
Then you're new. Russians on /int/ are the most depressive, cynical userbase on the entire board. The only pro-putin russia hoorah posters you're talking about are Putin-boos from the West and Serbians who have a daddy complex.
>>
>>58704366
why you took the b8..i dissapointed with you
>>
>>58704203
>muh dead pergant kebab

fuck off terrorost lover this shit holes fight for islam not for fridom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yevgeny_Rodionov

no one want islamic terrorist state like DAESH on the border
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.