[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed to exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cGArG3Mi.jpg (18 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
cGArG3Mi.jpg
18 KB, 660x660
Turns out Belgium is just as big as the metro area I live in.

Other small states have a purpose (tax havens, ultracapitalist cities, the Vatican, islands geographically unable to expand etc.), but what's the point of Belgium? France and the Netherland should take it over already and split it.
>>
>>58402134
Netherlands *
>>
>I own ten million square miles of useless uninhabitable rain forest and my cities are overpopulated shitholes full of favelas so small countries shouldn't exist
k
>>
>>58402134
anzac day?
>>
>>58402134
It's the political capital of Europe. It's a tiny country entirely dedicated to bureaucrats, that's why it doesn't have much of it's own culture outside of beer and comics.
>>
>>58402198
this, Americans and Latinos are used to live in large territories that were only recently civilized and don't realize how great can be the differences in small territories with centuries or millenia of history
>>
>>58402134
European Union capital
>>
>>58402134
Shut up, Brazilian friend.
Our country is better than 90% of countries.
>>
Belgium is like Mongagua (city from SP south shore). It's a small landmark between Praia Grande and Itanhaem, both lands didn't want it, and so, mongagua became a city!

God, this was a mistake. Someone should've nuked this land before it was too late.

now, it is too late.
>>
>>58402843
It's more like the other way around. Belgium being pretty "neutral" wrt big EU countries, it helped make Brussels the seat of many EU institution.
>>
Belguim makes no fucking sense. Anex em', America.
>>
belgium is where all the terrorists come from you see they provide a vital function
>>
>>58404604
In that case, nuke em' America.
>>
Belgium is a monarchy, that's one good reason to let it exist.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.