[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone in Europe be a virgin when they can pay for sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How can anyone in Europe be a virgin when they can pay for sex legally?
>>
Pay for sex is not going to change the fact that you're lonely. You're just going to have a good feeling for 30 minutes before you have to let her. After that, you just feel lonely again
>>
paying for sex makes you bigger loser than being virgin
>>
>>58399533
no idea, haven't been a virgin since 2002
>>
>>58399697
>>58399740
This
>>
>>58399533
Is it really sex you pay for or the illusion of sex ?
You can't seduce a hooker.
You can't reallly give her pleasure, it's business for her, you are just another customer.
>>
>>58399886
You can still pay for cuddling after the deed, though is more expensive.
>>
Losing your virginity for cash does count but it actually makes you worst. The reason have sex matters is because it shows you've got someone in a position while they are like you as a person physically or personality-wise to go through with it.

I'm not a virgin because I'm not fat or autistic.
>>
>>58399533
>all those beautiful nordic teens getting their tight pussies fucked...

Nice.
>>
gay sex

anal

rectum

@58400843
@58399886
>>
>>58399533
Kill me.
>>
>>58399533
Rational people don't want to stoop that low
>>
>>58399740
How? It's like getting a massage or a haircut.
>>
>chadtugal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.