[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Virgin boy eggs or "tong zi dan" Chinese: 童子尿煮鸡蛋;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: s5.jpg (230 KB, 550x414) Image search: [Google]
s5.jpg
230 KB, 550x414
>Virgin boy eggs or "tong zi dan" Chinese: 童子尿煮鸡蛋; pinyin: Tóngzǐ Niào Zhǔ Jīdàn[1]) are a traditional delicacy of Dongyang, China made by cooking eggs in urine collected from young boys.[2] Every year in early spring time, the urine of prepubescent school boys preferably under 10 years is collected and boiled with eggs and sold for 1.50 yuan,[3] around twice the price of a regular boiled egg.[4] In 2008, Dongyang recognized the eggs as "local intangible cultural heritage."[5]

>Dongyang residents believe "the eggs decrease body heat, promote better blood circulation and just generally reinvigorate the body."

What are some other good traditional Chinese medicines?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10 KB, 228x221
>>58374482
>>
>>58374482
suber blower by 2030 :dDD
>>
>>58374482
Seeing your picture, I though that German was trying to say this is Japanese tradition again.
>>
>>58374584
Fucking beasts
>>
File: image.jpg (838 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
838 KB, 2448x2448
>Century egg [...] is a Chinese preserved food product and delicacy made by preserving duck, chicken or quail eggs in a mixture of clay, ash, salt, quicklime, and rice hulls for several weeks to several months, depending on the method of processing.[1]

>Through the process, the yolk becomes a dark green to grey color, with a creamy consistency and strong flavor due to the hydrogen sulfide and ammonia present, while the white becomes a dark brown, translucent jelly with a salty flavor.

>The extremely toxic compound lead(II) oxide speeds up the reaction that creates century eggs, which has led some unscrupulous producers to use it.

>
In Thai and Lao, the common word for century egg translates to "horse urine egg", due to the distinctive urine-like odor of the delicacy
>>
>>58375335
eaten some of those in vietnam, don't remember much of it
>>
>>58374584
There's more than one way to skin a cat...
>>
This is just peasant food.
>>
>>58375705
Hello Russian satellite state.
>>
>>58375705
I don't know what is worse, the complete lack of hygiene or the fact that they are killing dogs for food.
>>
>>58375335
Had one of those
My brother gaged
They really aren't as bad as most say though oddly Taste like grass
>>
>>58375820
Why would killing dogs be bad? They are just an animal. Do you cry when a cow is killed?
>>
>>58374482
china should make a war with india two shitholes nobody needs.
>>
makes me sick
>>
File: 40yearoldmeat.jpg (107 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
40yearoldmeat.jpg
107 KB, 858x536
>>58374482
>cooking eggs in urine collected from young boys

that's a good vector for hepatitis

>>58375335
these are actually safe but gross.

i suppose it came from a time with little food was available and it needed to be preserved.

Pic related, meat from 70/80's from American Strategic Reserves in the cold war stored in brazil, smuggled into china through india and vietnam.

>They tried to sell beef that was being frozen while hawaii 5-0 was being filmed as being edible in 2015.
>>
>>58375820
Unlike cat which is full of parasites, dog if cooked properly is fine, what makes it bad is that they torture the dog because they believe it enhances the flavour and this is obviously cruel.

Other than the crappy sanitary conditions which mean you'd probably get food poisoning from it, it is obvious that the boiling pot is being used to boil the doges alive.

Still id rather eat fresh dog than 40 year old beef if those two were my options.
>>
File: 126911489423.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
126911489423.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>58374584
MOOOOOODDS!
ban this subhuman scum
>>
>>58374584
Your cunt used to be cool
KYS
>>
>>58374584
I-is the cat alive? Why would you do that?
>>
File: wtf.jpg (44 KB, 562x534) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
44 KB, 562x534
>>58374584
Is this Chinese devil ritual?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.