[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putin threatens Turkey about Istanbul becoming Constantinople again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: meme.jpg (52 KB, 636x1584) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
52 KB, 636x1584
http://europeanpressagency.com/world-news/russian-president-vladimir-putin-if-turkeys-erdogan-doesnt-stop-supporting-terrorists-in-syria-i-shall-restore-constantinople-istanbul-to-christendom

Where were you while they were taking the first steps to WW3?
>>
turey suport issi
>>
Just give Anatolia back to the Greeks and we'll forget about it.
>>
File: 1460648132153.png (288 KB, 538x348) Image search: [Google]
1460648132153.png
288 KB, 538x348
he amk he

>Referring to five-year-old Syrian crisis, Mr. Putin launched a scathing attack on Turkish president’s dreadful dreams of breathing life into dead Ottoman Empire by supporting al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria and Iraq, saying prospects for a lasting cease-fire in Syria remains doubtful due to Ankara’s war-like agenda and its vicious alliance with Saudi Arabia.

lol
>>
File: 1461202390188.jpg (308 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1461202390188.jpg
308 KB, 1680x1050
Why does Turkey think it actually stands a chance against Russia?
>>
Putin's probably still buttblasted from the roasting Obama gave him this month.

>The truth is, actually, Putin, in all of our meetings, is scrupulously polite, very frank. Our meetings are very businesslike. He never keeps me waiting two hours like he does a bunch of these other folks.” Obama said that Putin believes his relationship with the U.S. is more important than Americans tend to think. “He’s constantly interested in being seen as our peer and as working with us, because he’s not completely stupid. He understands that Russia’s overall position in the world is significantly diminished. And the fact that he invades Crimea or is trying to prop up Assad doesn’t suddenly make him a player. You don’t see him in any of these meetings out here helping to shape the agenda. For that matter, there’s not a G20 meeting where the Russians set the agenda around any of the issues that are important.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/04/the-obama-doctrine/471525/#7

:^)
>>
>>58373916
We are highly fanatical people. If we die in battlefield, we go to heaven, if we don't, we become Gazi's :^)

Our soil is our honor.
>>
>>58373916
They have America as an ally.
>>
>>58373976
I can respect that
>>
File: 1461471369313.jpg (39 KB, 697x366) Image search: [Google]
1461471369313.jpg
39 KB, 697x366
>>58373976
At last I finally understand what Trudeau meant.
>>
>>58373976
What's a Gazi?
>>
>>58374190
Well, he is talking about Isis. I think a person shouldn't fight if it isn't his or her country that is created. Atatürk is a great leader and you should read his books about our War of Independence.

That is not the cass with extremists. They are brainwashed people who has no ideals nor good intentions about future.

I'm still waiting for an Islamic Renaissance.
>>
>>58374284
A person who has survived a battle. Uhm, I can't remember it's English name but think of it like you go to Iraq and come back with or without a wound.

Okay now I remember the word. Veteran. Veterans are greatly respected here.
>>
>>58374351
Damn. I respect Turkey a little more now.

But the Turks on /pol/ told me that Turkey isn't religious anymore at all?
>>
>>58375753
>t the Turks on /pol/ told me that Turkey isn't religious anymore at all?
/pol/ is full of Kemalist Turks. Real life Turkey is still religious, especially in the East and central areas of Anatolia.
>>
>>58375753
Always do the opposite of what /pol/ says
>>
>>58375861
Righty-oh. I guess it's like the US to some extent.

How do you feel about your muslim neightbours however? Like the arabs and curries.

>>58376064

Somebody should make a meme about this.
>>
>>58376526
No muslims and Christians are vastly different. Christianity fits in nicely with democracy Islam doesn't
>>
>>58376683
>No muslims and Christians are vastly different. Christianity fits in nicely with democracy Islam doesn't

I meant that you tend to see much more secular people online compared to the hordes of much more substantial Americans in real life that are religious.

Islam only fits in with democracy when there's a reigning group in power so I agree.
>>
>>58376683
Anything you say fatard
>>
He never said that. All his "quotes" in the article are made up. About Constantinople, about Cyprus, everything.
>>
>>58373512
kill putin
>>
>>58376854
Has he ever said anything similar to this?
>>
>>58376805
No attaturk implemented extreme measures against Islam. To make sure it had nothing to do with politics
>>
>>58376828
Nice post bilel
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.