[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the most WE WUZ KANGZ 'N SHIT nation on earth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
File: tumblr_mv5700OS4r1rfgmbqo1_1280.jpg (495 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv5700OS4r1rfgmbqo1_1280.jpg
495 KB, 1200x1200
what's the most WE WUZ KANGZ 'N SHIT nation on earth?

hardmode: not egypt
>>
File: y7a-y1k5bgl6ph3cs-aa.jpg (174 KB, 774x643) Image search: [Google]
y7a-y1k5bgl6ph3cs-aa.jpg
174 KB, 774x643
>went from KANGS to farm equipment in a single generation
>>
>>58368200
usa
>>
>>58368310
ayy lmoa
>>
File: Daci.jpg (53 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
Daci.jpg
53 KB, 400x280
WE WUZ DACIANS 'N SHIT, HURRRRR CRADLE OF EUROPE
>>
File: 1d746d.jpg (676 KB, 3046x1511) Image search: [Google]
1d746d.jpg
676 KB, 3046x1511
>>58368200
we wuz empire 'n shit
we wuz roman 'n shit

but today i'm going to say
we wuz white moors 'n shit
>>
We Wuz Romans is pretty hard to beat 2bh
>>
entire middle East
>>
Wiwuz celts and rebela nd shiet
>>
File: aztec head.jpg (20 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
aztec head.jpg
20 KB, 236x330
>>58368200
WE WUZ AZTECZ 'N SHIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244
>>
>>58368200
I've seen Turks with some wild claims about their history.
>>
>>58368200
Arabs
>muh islamic golden age
Chinks
>muh gunpowder and rice WE WUZ EMPERORS AND SHIT stop keeping the yellow man down
Americans
>inventors of democracy killed the british empire we wuz free and shit muh constitution and rights
Brits
>we ruled the world and shit t-the sun never sets on the e-empire
French
>brits are french because the normans were or something also check out this infographic of all the wars we won pls notice us senpai

too many to choose from desu
>>
WE WUZ British N' SHIT
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 550x550
>>58372561
R-rule Brittania m-master of the waves
>>
>>58368200
WE WUZ HUSSARS 'N SHIT

btw I know for sure I had at least one hussar in my family tree but all this hype in recent years makes me kinda ashamed rather than proud to be quite hones
>>
File: hitler mussolini.jpg (36 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
hitler mussolini.jpg
36 KB, 700x525
greece.

>WE WUZ ALEXANDER DA GREAT 'N SHIT
>WE WUZ FILOSOPHERS 'N SHIT
>WE WUZ BYZANTINE 'N SHIT
>>
>>58373269
This

Iraq is bad too

WE WUZ MESOPOTAMIANS N SHEIT
>>
File: WE.jpg (69 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
69 KB, 397x402
>>58368200
WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIT
WE WUZ GERMANICZ AND SHIT
WE WUZ AFRICANS KANGZ AND SHIT
WE WUZ CONQUISTADORZ AND SHIT
WE WUZ EUROPEANZ AND SHIT
>>
>>58373105
>not we wuz szlachta
much worse than hussars
>>
fucking greece

they had one good go literally thousands of years ago and they still can't shut the fuck about it
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 543x271
>WE
>WAS
>SMAK LIPS*
>GREEKS AND SHSHIEEEET

when a joke take to long
>>
>>58368200
Greeks and FYROM.
>>
File: campaigns.jpg (129 KB, 727x491) Image search: [Google]
campaigns.jpg
129 KB, 727x491
WE WUZ "Lord save us from the arrows of Hungarians" N SHIEEEEEET
>>
A black guy I know gave me the full we wuz speech.

He mentioned the Jews where black which I said I thought was wrong but I said I'd look into it. Already knew about Ethiopian Jews but I thought they where just converts with nearly no original Jewish dna. Whatever original Jewish dna even is.

Looked into it a little. Mainly just reading Wikipedia and going of that I lean towards the tribe of Dan theory which is that moses did it with his wife's servant because she was barren and from that the tribe of Dan was formed. All of that you can find on the wiki. The question some people have his weather the servant was black or not.

I'm not sure if that's what he believed as it sounded like he meant all the original ones where black.

He also starting randomly sprouting off about how everything is to do with the sumerians but he can't remember how. And aliens from a black sounding star came here to civilise us.

I think most kangs probably just get their information from kang made documentaries which might explain how he seemed to originally have a overall plan but he forgot the connections. Generally if you research something well you don't just forget most of the details connecting things together.

BTW first time visit from pol. Tbh I wouldn't know I had left it. Not seen any merchant memes yet I guess.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.