[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does she look Jewish to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Does she look Jewish to you?
>>
>>58366836

need to see if ''''she'''''s circumcised or not
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-24-01h42m03s50.png (808 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-24-01h42m03s50.png
808 KB, 1280x720
>>58366954
You still wanna find out?
>>
File: 12-the-nanny-jacket-shirt.jpg (276 KB, 813x596) Image search: [Google]
12-the-nanny-jacket-shirt.jpg
276 KB, 813x596
She looks so much like Fran Fine is that image I can't imagine her as anything but jewish.
>>
>>58367107
She looks like a Niggess coloured and morphed in PS to look white.
>>
in the scene from the movie pawn sacrifice bobby fischer kept complaining about jews and his sister was crying to his manger about how bobby himself was a jew

that was brilliant
>>
>>58367003
this one looks like a jew
>>58366836
this one looks like a half-arab half-white
>>
>Does she look Jewish to you?
>small nose
>no huge, soft, luscious cow tits
All lies!
>>
How does one look Jew? There's all kinds of you and to be fair the happy merchant looks more like your average Saudi
>>
>>58368130

Ashkenazi women always look like snow white to me.
>>
>>58368130
the nose always knows

>>58368604
don't the ashkenazi come from khazars anyways?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.