[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What is the highest level of retardation you have seen in your country.

I want stories, facts, the truth.

(I don't mean actually fucking retards btw)
>>
a lot of people can't do single and digit multiplication in their heads and sometimes addition or subtraction though i don't think that's stupidity just out of practice
>>
>>58366556
>(I don't mean actually fucking retards btw)
And where am I supposed to draw the line here?
>>
>>58366556
Australia
Easter meme
>>
>>58366704
this desu senpai
>>
File: 19.png (38 KB, 265x184) Image search: [Google]
19.png
38 KB, 265x184
>>58366556
>Talk with friend about random shit
>He brins up some bullshit some he saw in TV about Costa Rica
>He tells me he couldn't understand all because they were speaking in ''Costarican''
>Costarican
>mfw
>>
>>58366700
probably people with down's syndrome
>>
>>58366556
Once I got my metro carte "controlled" by a guy who couldn't read. He just pretended he could and ask me "could you read it aloud please", I then ask him to read himself and he was like "w-well, e-verything is find". What a total loser lmao.
>>
>>58367066
Maybe he just forgot his glasses at home
>>
>>58366556
The driving here makes me honestly feel that everyone in this country is retarded.

A guy fucking parked on the roundabout once, and it's a regular occurrence to see someone drive in the middle of the road.

As for individual cases, my friend tried to convince me that Croatia was in Asia and that pasta came from Nepal.

I also knew a girl that thought England was a city in America and she had to ask me whether China was in Asia or not.

Also a good deal of my classmates used to get shockingly low grades in mathematics, one of them hardly ever got above 20%. Pretty sad considering I went to a private school.
>>
>>58366704
This
>>
I had ~3 people in my class (2-4 grade) who didn't believe in dinosaurs.
It took me around 20 minutes to convince a 20 year old guy that not only are you slowly losing money if you keep playing roulette but that it's a 1/37 chance to get a 0.
>>
>in university
>mandatory basic sociology class
>professor talks about inequality, wealth distribution, poverty, 3rd world cesspits etc.
>we are told to give him ideas about what should be done
>bunch of sluts who spent most of the class on fiddling with their mobiles say that all space programs and space research should be abandoned and the money should be sent to poor starving children in africa
>i ask if she is serious
>she respond with "of course, there is nothing there, its pointless and a waste."
>majority of the class agrees and gives disgusted looks
>professor agrees and give them "points" in his notepad or whatever

higher education in poland, future polish intellectuals
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.