[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Of all the countries in the world, Canada was the one to bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Canada.jpg (72 KB, 480x621) Image search: [Google]
Canada.jpg
72 KB, 480x621
Of all the countries in the world, Canada was the one to bring down the Aussies
>>
CANADA
A
N
A
D
A
>>
what happened?

t. got back from 3 day ban
>>
I always warned them. CANT SHEAF THE LEAF
>>
what happened
>>
File: UtYz7UY.jpg (57 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
UtYz7UY.jpg
57 KB, 720x537
Witness us
>>
>>58356441
you guys shitposted that easter spam again so hard that you actually got rangebanned.
>>
>>58356847
Not him, but how did Canada stop it
>>
>>58357313
they collectively went on /qa/, and 4chan irc and snitched
>>
>>58357409
Oh boy. Is Canada in for a lot of retaliatory shitposting?
>>
>>58357409

>collectively went on /qa/, and 4chan irc and snitched

eh, I call bullshit. It's not like theres some Canuck /int/ collation and we're all in contact. I guess one or two guys did and bragged about it here or some shit.
>>
>>58357535
Nope
>>
>>58357559

nope what?
>>
>>58357535
Don't fucking spill the beans, bob. They don't know that we are all interconnected.
>>
Proofs
>>
CANT SHEAF THE LEAF
>>
why dont canucks and aussies get along
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.