[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazilians, how likely is it for the Senate to impeach Dilma?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 11
Brazilians, how likely is it for the Senate to impeach Dilma?
>>
>>58348320
I'd say 75% of chance?

On another note, how likely is it for Costa Rica and Nicaragua to unite under one country?
>>
No idea. They were against it a couple of months ago, but now things might have changed.
>>
>>58348320
Brazil will have a ecomical crisis for the next 5 years at less, that could be really good for us cause all the inversion directed to them will end up with us.

But that is only gonna happen if trump loses, if he wins we will be fucked even worse than Brazil.

So Brazilian must pray for trump's victory.
>>
>>58348320
to accept the impeachment process 99%, to actually impeach her like 40%. But either way she is already dead politically, because when the senate accepts the impeachment she will be obliged to stay way from presidency for 180 days
>>
>>58348414
>75%
Is it really gonna be that easy though? You require 54 out of 81 votes to impeach her. That means that with only 27 votes she immediately gets her power back, and I could guess Dilma has enough power behind the scenes to buy those votes.
>>58348543
>40%
That sounds more like it.
>>
>>58348539
>Mexico
>anything but USA playground for cheap workforce and drugs
difficult 2bh
>>
>>58348578
>Dilma has enough power behind the scenes to buy those votes
She actually hasn't any power right now.
>>
>>58348578
>I could guess Dilma has enough power behind the scenes to buy those votes.

Only if Mr Temer screws up badly. I mean, really badly.

Either way, I doubt that after 180 days the Senators will miss Mrs Rousseff
>>
>>58348611
Is that really your answer??

I could say the same about you being China's dog.
And now that China is fucked you're too.
>>
she's done literally nothing wrong
>>
>>58348578
2bh her party has little influence in the senate 2bh. The only way she can win is because the impeachment is legal process that actually implies that she has commited crimes, and the accusations on her are really weak. So she probably could rely on the judiciary to judge her not guilty and she would return to the presidency at the end of the 180 days. But obviously she would have no political power at all
>>
>>58348775

t. Petar Rusev
>>
>>58348763
China is less than 15% of all our trade. Not to mention far behind Yuros, Americans, japs and arabs regarding investment,
>>
>>58348763
well but most companies here have no power over the government to the point that most multinationals herewanted Dilma's Impeachment because she regulated too much our workforce and industry. Also china didnt own most of our industries and they were just our commodities buyer. That is the difference between Mexico and Brazil 2bh. We can rely on ourselves if we play the cards right since we havent sold ourselves completely by joining nafta like you guys did
>>
>>58348320
100%

she is virtually impeached
>>
>>58348971
>>58348954
>China is not important to us...

Yeah that's why your economy is decreasing right?
We are growing really slowly but grow anything is better than decreasing like you.

Like I say if trump actually wins we will be worse than you now.
>>
>>58349000
you know that the way she is she could probably wait for the 180 days and maybe be judged guilty making the whole impeachment process indeed a coup by law kek
>>
>>58349157
>Yeah that's why your economy is decreasing right?
Little to do with China. Petrobras had a revenue equivalent to 10% of our gdp, not to mention all the industries linked to it. This government was so imcompetent and corrupt that they managed to do something that no one did. And that is only a small part. Our situation nowadays is largely due to retard politicians.
>>
File: 1447464702166.jpg (54 KB, 510x720) Image search: [Google]
1447464702166.jpg
54 KB, 510x720
What are the hues posting here on? The process needs half the senate to be accepted and 2/3 to impeach her. The thing is, there are 51 senators that will vote yes and we only need 54 to impeach her and all of those 3 are from parties that are pro-impeachment, so she is pretty much done.
>>
>>58349305
Anata wa baka desu
>>
>>58349157
commodity prices have fallen worldwide, and it wasnt because of China not buying our stuff. It was mostly due to Russia wanting Crimea and Syria, and the US and Saudi Arabia punishing them by selling oil a lot , also the US bringing their interest rates to an all time high. Also because Dilma has done some really not well thought measures that brought scare to everyone, also the BR media publishing fear in the economic sphere with no consequences, specially about Petrobras etc
>>
>>58348320
100%. I hope she gets impeached because Temer will completely destroy the Brazilian economy, it will be 1991 all over again.
>>
>>58349520

>Imblying it's not already gone to shit

Never change, petralhas.
>>
File: 1418487365002.png (334 KB, 880x720) Image search: [Google]
1418487365002.png
334 KB, 880x720
This whole thing is really silly, you should just wait for the next election and then vote her out the lawful way instead of using shifty tactics that will likely fail when a judge looks at it.

If she wins the impeachment case you might actually boost her popularity so she can stay for another term.
>>
>>58349587

>Let me tell you about your country

You taking the piss m8?
>>
File: 7879352.gif (576 KB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
7879352.gif
576 KB, 400x213
>>58349587
>shifty
>4 different crimes
>wait for the next elections
>president is using the state to obstruct justice
>making the economy go to the shiter

Perhaps if Germans had some balls Merkel would have been ousted with a vote of no confidence already, but such is life in Germany.
>>
>>58349587
We are not known for being so passive.
>>
>>58349587
she cant run for another term, also yeah the Supreme Federal Court of Justice will have a say in the final parts of the impeachment but when it reaches there she will be obliged to stay away from presidency for 180 days, so she probably could have the events on her favor if the courts judges the impeachment as unlawful at the end but she will be politically dead, specially since the vice president will be already in power for 180 days
>>
>>58349587
Go suck an Arab cock
>>
>>58349682
>4 different crimes
>none of them can be count as crimes
kek
>>
File: 1447704306176.png (29 KB, 712x526) Image search: [Google]
1447704306176.png
29 KB, 712x526
>>58349878
>violations of the constitution and responsibility crimes are not crimes
>>
>>58349927
>violation of constituion
>he cant read the constitution and thinks that not paying debts counts as borrowing money
yeah m8, let those that understand law handle it m8
>>
File: 1449105027339.png (574 KB, 599x828) Image search: [Google]
1449105027339.png
574 KB, 599x828
>>58350029
>passing unnumbered decrees without the authorization of the congress is not a crime
>>
>>58350029
>let those that understand law handle it m8

t. Constitucionalista de Facebook

OAB and STF already said it's not a coup.
>>
File: Brazil-economy.jpg (121 KB, 1296x553) Image search: [Google]
Brazil-economy.jpg
121 KB, 1296x553
>>58349406
>it wasnt because of China not buying our stuff.

It was. China doesn't need much iron ore anymore.

http://exame.abril.com.br/economia/noticias/brasil-sofre-com-impacto-da-nova-china
>>
>>58350108
>implying they havent been passed through the congress in 2014 about the Budget Law.
Also you tend to forget that the president herself needs to be personally involved in those crimes when they had the approval of tons of non-government institutions including the TCU itself until they decided it was wrong
>>
>>58350193
then why 2008/9 havent we had a huge recession like nowadays? You can clearly see in that graph that the iron ore exports have fallen a lot
>>
File: pedaladas-fiscais.jpg (56 KB, 1199x667) Image search: [Google]
pedaladas-fiscais.jpg
56 KB, 1199x667
>>58350224
>o-other presidents did the same!!1!
>>
>>58349587
I know this is bait but the entire process was made taking in consideration how our supreme court told the congress to do.
Before talking about someone else`s country inform yourself better. Also, stop reading only leftists sources
>>
>>58350189
>STF
3 ministers doesnt count as as the whole STF m8 and I am actually a Lawyer you fucktard
>>
Daily reminder our people's chosen rightful president will be impeached for nothing
>w-we can't prove but t-there's no way she isn't corrupt
>>
>>58349587

fuck you, muslim faggot
>>
>>58350325
they did, since the laws says they did. That is how a serious country that follows laws work
>>
>>58350388

PT and it's buddies tried many times to stop the procedure using STF. If they considered it to be a coup they would've stopped it already.

>I'm a lawyer

Nobody asked.
>>
>>58350345
>leftard souces
NYT, El Pais, Le monde, DW and others arent exactly leftards
>>
>>58350321
in 2009 it was a borrowing and spending spree to escape the crisis and now Brazil is in it's own personal crisis partially because of that.
>>
>>58350417
Because the process is political and not juridical? There are two types of impeachment in our constitution, one is processed directly in our supreme court and the other is handle by the congress. Even Stf's ministers talk about how this one political though.
>Daily reminder our people's chosen rightful president will be impeached for nothing
Don`t spread bullshit. We are still in a pre processional part. She will have 180 days to re re re defend herself.
>>
>>58350517
have you actually seen the STF hearings m8? They have deemed not lawful stopping the vote in Congress since the Chamber of Deputies are voting if the impeachment should be accepted or not. The judging part will come after. And they have said that later if the Senate does an unlawful move at the judgement they will be there to stop it. Also Levandowski himself has praised Cardozo's defense during it
>>
>>58349587
>Ahmed talking shit when their bipedal pig has latched on her post for centuries
>>
>>58350584
And some foreigners know more about it than the ministers of the highest constitutional court in our country?
>>
>>58348320

Where does the legitimacy of the President come from?

a) The ballot box.

b) The approval of journalists and investors.

The average Latin-American middle-class person can't answer the above question correctly.
>>
Very
The corrupt vote her out and none looks at them for some time
New vice prez in new person to blame
He is already known as a gabgster in some newspapers
The only way to fix Brazil is to keep dilma and focus on her while investigating every other party
She will be less likely to try anything if she stays
But BRs are dumb as shit and love curruption
>>
>>58350788
>if the Senate does an unlawful move at the judgement they will be there to stop it

Exactly. IF there's something illegal in the procedure. I really doubt they interfere with the object of the impeachment hearings.
>>
>>58350937

>Implying the ballot box exempts politicians from their crimes

Mortadela bootlicker.
>>
>>58350321
>he doesn't think Lula and Dilma are populist idiots who will do anything to stay in power
honestly, what happened now should have happened a decade ago. PT is fucking retarded
>>
>>58351046

Actually, yes it does. The people chooses the president, and there is no force above it that can "correct" the people's "mistakes". But golpistas simply can't understand that.
>>
>>58350960
>New vice prez
>The only way to fix Brazil is to keep dilma and focus on her while investigating every other party
>let me tell you about your country
you're either a proxy or a busybody
>>
>>58351231

Go cry on Cantareira petralha. Maybe you'll fill the reservoirs.
>>
>>58350937
So there is absolutely no way to take her out of office? Following that logic, all that matters is the election turnout, making the impeachment of any president illegal. You are a fucking idiot, mate.
>>
>>58351231
>but golpistas
english or portuguese, retard. Make your choice. Lula and the PT party supported the impeachment of Collor, Itamar and FHC. Very vocally. He was also against FHC's social programs and the plano real. PT is a cunty opportunist party

PT only survived in 2006 after his little corruption scandal because the economy was doing ok, so he got lucky. Blaming the right or the midia on this just makes you look like an idiot.
>>
>>58351321
There is a way to take her out of office. The Impeachment procedure, by itself, is not a coup.

A three-year long concerted effort by sectors of the media, the Federal Police and the judiciary to drive into people's heads that the president isn't "really" the president is a coup.
>>
>>58351417
I'm not talking about the PT, retard.
>>
>>58351453

mimimi
>>
>>58351270
It's that or replace every single fucking party and your whole political system to get upheaved
That's Africa tier shit and will leave your cunt politically economically and socially inept
>>
>>58351520
Are you out of slogans?
>>
>>58351453
> A three-year long concerted effort by sectors of the media, the Federal Police and the judiciary to drive into people's heads that the president isn't "really" the president is a coup
No one is saying that, stop making up facts.
>>
>>58351524

A president was impeached in 1992, Brazil didn't turn into an African dictatorship. It got better, actually. Calm down m8.
>>
>>58351552
That's what's been happening in the country, you blind idiot. Have you ever heard of a president in a presidential system who can't even appoint ministers? Coup.
>>
>>58351612
That's not what I am saying impeachment means fuck all
Your whole system is fucked you stupid hue monkey
The person replacing dilma is just as bad if not worse
>>
>>58351517
>I'm not talking about the PT, retard.
You're making a huge effort to defend them, retard, so yes you are

>It's that or replace every single fucking party and your whole political system to get upheaved
That's Africa tier shit and will leave your cunt politically economically and socially inept
Or maybe it's a simple impeachment process on a monumentally incompetent and disiked president whose party has been involved in deep corruption scandals. The anti-corruptions will continue after she's down, only left-wing conspiracy theorists think otherwise. If you're not some proxy fag shilling for PT, I advise you to study the subject more.
>>
>>58351547

Of course, Globo, the CIA, the Jewish conspiracy, the Illuminati, the lizard people and elite branca paulista are to blame.

Dilma and PT dindu nuffin, them good boys. Now gibs me dat tax money.
>>
>>58351688
>The person replacing dilma is just as bad if not worse
I don't believe for a second that you're not brazilian. What a fucking shill
>>
>>58351688
Either you are a retard talking out of your ass or a Brazilian proxyfag/diaspora funposting here.

Either way, fuck off.
>>
>>58351621
>Have you ever heard of a president in a presidential system who can't even appoint ministers?
No I haven't. But when a president might be trying to nominate a minister just to try to save said person from jail, and there are traces of justice obstructions being at use, then all I can see in our case is a independent judiciary.
>>
>>58351714

The elected head of state and government has lost all her power much before the impeachment process. That's a coup. The fact you don't like the PT is irrelevant. Even the international media recognizes that the situation is completely abnormal.
>>
MAV here.
Ask me anything.
>>
>>58351824

Arrest without conviction of the main political force in the country. Coup.
>>
>>58348320
90% likely.
>>
>>58351688
That's why we are voting NOVO.
>>
>>58351621
>coup
you're a tool. she appointed several ministers recently. Lula couldn't get appointed easily for obvious fucking reasons.
>>
>>58351783
>>58351741
:^))))))))
>>
>>58351836
>The elected head of state and government has lost all her power much before the impeachment process.

That's because Dilma is an abysmal politician and doesn't know how to negotiate with Congress. Could happen anywhere, not abnormal at all.
>>
>>58351824
What about the fact that the Federal Police has effectively said they're not accountable to the Ministry of Justice? What about the fact that they brought up the Celso Daniel case, which has nothing to do with anything, just to give material for the media?

It's a coup. No point denying it.
>>
>>58351866
>coup
isn't the fact that PT wasn't suspended after the mensalão scandal a white coup? The fact that they aren't getting away with it now after the Petrobras scandal is because people are truly fed up. You're just a left-wing faggot who's terrified at the possibility that someone slightly less left leaning could govern the country for even half a second
>>
>>58351886
>obvious fucking reasons.

Because the media has decreed that he's the number 1 enemy of the people. 21st century Brazilian innovation: right-wing Maoism.
>>
>>58351866
No one tried to jail Dilma. They were investigating Lula, which still has traces.
People are preventive jailed all the time, it's in our laws, for example, when they try to obstruct investigations.
When it happens to José da Silva is okay but when it`s Lula isn`t? Are you twisting up facts on purpose or this is bait?
>>
>>58351929
1. The Justice Minister threatened to tamper with the investigations.

2. You're talking out of your ass. That Santo André businessman was obviously involved in money laundering, which has everything to do with the investigation.
>>
>>58351908
I truly hope PT is destroyed. You MAVs and MAV-likes shits should all be purged. Fucking cultists
>>
>>58351972
I'm not terrified at all. Just observing. Are you gonna celebrate in the streets like a green-and-yellow clown while Temer sells the country?
>>
>>58351978

Okay, you have fully convinced me that you are just baiting. 8/10, congrats.
>>
>>58352046

Celso Daniel was killed in 2002. Did the communist conspiracy already control the country back in the FHC days?
>>
>>58352109
What I said is 100% true. The middle class has been trained to to hate him for decades.
>>
>>58351978
>Because the media
The media has Deified Lula in the past. The idea that Globo is what's driving people around is ridiculous.

Most people protesting agaisnt the impeachment don't even have a clue of what's really going on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsqidlDnSkg
>>
>>58352141

But the mysterious payments that his corrupt buddy received from public contractors are more recent.
>>
>>58352195
>media has Deified Lula in the past.
Like in 1989?
>>
>>58352087
Were you celebrating when Dilma and Lula sold the country? Do you even know how money he made us owe to bankers? Fuck off
>>
>>58352185
Of course, anybody who disagrees with you must have been brainwashed to do so.

It's almost like people could have dissenting opinions, jeez.
>>
File: 1414612679844.png (445 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
1414612679844.png
445 KB, 807x700
In the end Brazil will always be ruled by corrupt populist commies for eternity and all the monkeys shall live in misery and all will agree they deserve it since they voted for it
>>
>>58352244
Like in 2003. Also in 2006, 2010. Whenever things are going ok and politicians are popular. The idea that globo is a conspiratory monster is a lefty spook. You made them into your boogie-man, just like the right has made Cuba and Castro theirs
>>
>>58352307

Better than being a subject of the Caliphate t.bh
>>
File: wonderful weather.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
wonderful weather.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>implying an executive role matters

the president in brazil is equivalent to the british queen
>>
>>58352274
Do you think we're gonna get a more anti-banker government?
>>
>>58352340
The media is anti-leftist. If you can't see that, go fuck yourself, imbecile.
>>
>95% of the people want Dilma out
>takes half a year to do the impeachment
>impeachment may not occur
>Democracy works
>>
>>58351688
And that's how I know that you don't know shit about what you're a talking about. You have know idea of who Temer is. Matter of fact, must retards here don't. They were fucking saying that he was a literal satanist to scare people.
>>
>>58352307
Big words for such a small guy.
Meet me at Morro do Alemão and I will show you what a BBC (Big Brazilian Citizen) is like.
>>
>>58352369

It might be possible. One of the main prerequisites for an anti-bankers government is a population of losers and Brazil surely has that.
>>
>>58352394
If you ask a rightwing person they will say it's anti-right.
>>
>>58352185
>hurr durr we are all trained by the media
The right will say that the education system has trained you to be a marxist. Are they correct? Stop being such an obsessive-compulsive ideologue. People generally aquire their opinions from various sources.
>>
>>58352442
True. But there's something called "reality". And in reality, it is anti-left.
>>
>>58352451
Haha, it's you again?
>>
>>58348320
Around 40% as of right now and rising.
The senate holds a three-way challenge and it only takes one negative response in either of those for the whole motion to fail.
Take my word in special consideration. I'm old and not proud of it one bit but if anything I know what I'm talking about in this regard
>>
>>>/r/brasil
>>
>>58352462
but reality is subjective.
>>
>>58352394
To a right wing person, the media is anti-rightist. You can't understand that because you're a narrow-minded imbecile who is incapeable of empathy. Or maybe you're an actual communist who thinks that unless the media is anti-capitalism and privatge property it has to be pro-right
>>
but how likely is it that she'll eventually go to jail?
>>
>>58352345
>>58352426
You two got baited
>>
>>58352526
>implying that's not true
>>
>>58352511

None, since she has not been implicated in any felony.

Her predecessor, on the other way...
>>
>>58352578
>she has not been implicated in any felony.
yet. One can dream
>>
>>58352451
>>58352442
>>58352435
>>58352509

I must leave now. I gotta eat something. I hope you golpistas get what's been promissed to you...
Ah, right, they didn't promise you anything, they just told you to go to the streets to repeat slogans, and when it's all over, you'll go home and it's business as usual.

Bye losers.
>>
>>58352511
She is not going to jail
She is being impeached because she lost all support in the national congress
>>
>>58352511
Extremely unlikely as of now
She's a bad administrator and that's why she's getting kicked out right now.
>>
>>58352632
https://vimeo.com/163111082
>>
>>58352636
>g-golpistas, you're all losers!
just promise never to vote again pls
>>
>>58352636

(You)
>>
>>58352394
All the media, education, politicians and the "stablishment" in general are leftists, thats why the workers party went so far even being so terrible and corrupt.
>>
>>58352640
>>58352654
Oh I thought she did something corrupt and illegal
>>
>>58352770

It's illegal, but not a "jailable" offense.
>>
>>58352765
de acordo com o 55, tudo e todos são esquerdistas e tudo é uma conspiração
>>
>>58352770
her party did. They robbed the country blind for years and put a ton of money on election campaigns, so she benefited heavily from all the corruption. Higher ups like her, as usual, manage to stay relatively out of it.
>>
We love based Dilma!
>>
>>58352876
CANADA NO
>>
>>58352822
De acordo com professores de cursos de história e humanas em geral, todos são direitistas e tudo uma conspiração liberal
>>
>>58352876
>>58351908
proxy pls go
>>
>>58352972
Conspiração conservadora você quis dizer.
>>
>>58352357
>implying the queen is useless
>implying the queen is part of the executive branch

Your stupidness is almost contagious.
>>
>>58353050
para eles conservadores não são nem tão perigosos. Para marxistas, liberais são os verdadeiros demônios
>>
Did we reach the part where we start speaking in portuguese and this becomes /luso/ 2.0? YAY
Good bye mates
>>
>>58353115
Wut? Fala mais disso aí, sem ironia, fiquei interessado.
>>
>>58353119
Melhor, só há brasileiros aqui mesmo
>>
>>58353153
conservador= tradicionalista, religiosos, etc.
liberal= capitalista, pró estado-mínimo, etc.
Existem liberais-conservadores, mas nem todo conservador é liberal e nem todo liberal é conservador. PSDB é um partido razoavelmente liberal (ou ultra-liberal, na concepção marxista), porém não muito conservador
>>
>>58353270
liberal econômico, entendi
pelo que eu percebi libertário só se fode e é odiado pelos dois lados
>>
>>58353310
libertário são apenas liberais mais radicais. Na verdade, a maioria dos conservadores são liberais hoje, apesar de o liberalismo não ser prioridade para um conservador legítimo. Na época da ditadura era diferente, e a maioria era extremamente protecionista.

Eneias, por exemplo, era considerado de uma direita conservadora e dura, porém não era um liberal
>>
File: 1461452366410.jpg (10 KB, 274x206) Image search: [Google]
1461452366410.jpg
10 KB, 274x206
>>58349587
>germany telling us to get cucked
You're pathetic.
>>
>>58348320
My guess is 99% chance Temer assumes for the 6 months, 30% of actual impeachment.

But she will then stay a short while after if she comes back, since it's unlikely that the superior electoral court will approve an election with so many wrong stuff, not to mention with Gilmar Mendes as it's president. Then the corrupt congress will put someone even more ridiculous than Temer as president for the rest of the mandate.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.