[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
你好!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14
File: political-map-of-China.gif (502 KB, 1412x1057) Image search: [Google]
political-map-of-China.gif
502 KB, 1412x1057
Let's talk about China!

Let's talk in Chinese!

你好!
>>
Taiwan #1
>>
Taiwan #1
>>
Taiwan #1
>>
File: mountain5.jpg (59 KB, 850x566) Image search: [Google]
mountain5.jpg
59 KB, 850x566
>>58330407
>>58330454
What are 5 non-meme reasons that Taiwan is the best province of China?
>>
taiwan #1
>>
>>58330535
>province

dropped
you fuck
>>
File: kk-kkk.jpg (53 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
kk-kkk.jpg
53 KB, 512x768
what can you tell me about the Chinese league?
pic related (my gf)
>>
>>58330535
richest, less polluted, most democratic, best university and true chinese culture.
>>
>>58330535
>province
nice try liulinghan
>>
Taiwan #1
>>
When China meets Africa...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uqMh_q_HXI
>>
File: mountain2.jpg (115 KB, 850x566) Image search: [Google]
mountain2.jpg
115 KB, 850x566
>>58330649
Guangzhou spend lots of money.

>>58330664
Culture is very flexible. Beijing and Shanghai have very different culture. Both are truly Chinese culture.
>>
>>58330870
I am getting bored of this video and image being posted in every single topic relating to china or africa.
>>
What is in Tibet that the Chinese government cares so dearly about?
>>
>>58331094
they wuz qings n shiet
>>
>>58331094
Same reason why China wants Xinjiang/Inner Mongolia.

They don't really need it for any resources, they just need a buffer zone.

IF Russia wanted to invade China, it's mostly flat plains all the way to Beijing. If Mongolia owned inner mongolia, it would take Russian armoured divisions just a few hours to get to Beijing and the Chinese wouldn't be able to move armies north quickly enough to take them. If the Russians still owned Xinjiang, they could rush through and take cities in central China for the same reasons.

If Tibet was independent, it could have ended up under the influence of India and had many Indian military bases for its protection, and China wouldn't like that. if India invades China, they can't get anywhere, because the terrain in Tibet would stop any reasonable advance. (Chinese troops on India border are better than Indian ones, but Russian army would still beat China in the north if the worst happened, even with no nukes, the Russians simply have far too many tanks and better logistics)
>>
File: mountain3.jpg (42 KB, 850x564) Image search: [Google]
mountain3.jpg
42 KB, 850x564
>>58331297
Does Inner Mongolia not have abundant resources like Mongolia?
>>
>>58331297
If that's the case, can't China federalize the territories in question instead of trying so hard to assimilate them?
>>
>>58331439
nothing significant. massive social instability in the region, mongolians there fuck up chinese businesses and the police are quashing riots and disputes on a weekly basis.Not much gets done in such an environment, the population isn't all that much either.
>>
>>58331442
China is really autistic about unity. They even have only one timezone. Due to this, people in Xinjiang go to bed at 4-5am usually.
>>
>>58331518
Very interesting.
I know Xinjiang has lots.

Qing did well claiming it.
>>
>>58332149
I've had chinese admit to me, which is REALLY rare for them to do to foreigners, that xinjiang should be independent. Because it's such a pain in the arse and expensive to deal with.

But they know if they give it up it would encourage independence movements elsewhere. Heck, China even was against scottish independence for this reason
>>
File: mountain4.jpg (62 KB, 850x423) Image search: [Google]
mountain4.jpg
62 KB, 850x423
>>58332334
Do you know of a map that shows which provinces are net contributors and which are net detractors from the Republic?
>>
>>58332460
If data exists I wouldn't know where to look. I have a feeling all the autonomous regions would be left off it.

I do remember data saying Hong Kong was around 18% of Chinese GDP in 1998 but is only 3% now. But as for contributions/detractors, that's a good question but hard to get.

Here is something though, HDI for each area:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_administrative_divisions_of_Greater_China_by_Human_Development_Index

Xinjiang is higher than Sichuan, surprisingly. Probably due to its lower population
>>
anyway lol back to actually interesting topics on china

why are the chicks so hot?
>>
>>58332781
>why are the chicks so hot?

They are not, really. Most have no idea how to use makeup. One girl I met in Guangdong was surprised I washed my underwear everyday.

Only good thing is they keep themselves slim.
>>
File: mountain6.jpg (99 KB, 850x689) Image search: [Google]
mountain6.jpg
99 KB, 850x689
>>58332781
Proof?

Don't post the plastic that is Fan Bing Bing.
>>
>>58332886
that should be change my underwear everyday, sorry.

>implying i just have one pair of boxers and swill them out in the sink before putting them back on
>>
>>58332886
but smelly underwear is hot

>>58332905
go to taiwan m8
>>
>>58332960
oh yeah, Taiwanese girls are pretty hot.

problem is they are all like 4 feet tall
>>
>>58332886
A girlfriend made a big show of washing my underwear. She didn't wash my other clothes, but made sure to wash underwear.

Is it a common sign of subservience or something?
>>
>>58333072
a wise man once said, chinese girls are dirty but ladylike in bed, japanese girls are ladylike but dirty in bed.

Chinese girls at home tend to do whatever I told them to do. Even the "nuhanzi" who thought they were tough would do what I wanted.

Some girls are just totally 100% submissive though. I remember one girlfriend tied my shoelaces for me when I told her to. Without question. I just said tie them and she did it without arguing or thinking it was weird.

IT gets boring though, dating robots.
>>
>>58331297
>not for resources
There's always a material cause behind it. The government tried and failed to set up farming in Xinjiang, coal plants are being pushed into Mongolia because the chinese want to clean up their own rivers and air and the lumber companies are chopping down siberian trees.
>>
>>58333194
most industries/activities in those areas are job creators - they want to attract Han migrants to the area to colonise and pacify the areas. The Han won't move there if there are no jobs or industries.
>>
File: IMG_7974-2.jpg (774 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7974-2.jpg
774 KB, 900x600
My mainland Chinese friend is super hygienic and shit, gets pissy when I touch her face with my hands when they're not freshly washed and all.
Then I visited her apartment and it was the rankest filth I have ever seen.
desu her room was clean but the rest of the apartment was fucking disgusting.
it was hot af when I was there so I turned on the fan in the shared living room, one blade disintegrated after 2 minutes and sent bits flying all over, thought that was funny.
shower was disgusting even for my standards, kitchen a fucking gutter.
But that's the usual with shared apartments occupied only by women I think.

Also, why are staircases of Chinese houses always so eerie? all plain concrete and the lights are 2W super dim little bulbs

Other funny habbening was at the hotel I stayed at in GZ this time. it was on the 21st floor in a building with 4 elevators which took for fucking ever to come because floor 1-8 was also a shopping mall. One day I decided to just take the stairs instead. Once I reached the 15th floor there just wasn't any light any more so I had to use my flashlight, floor ten the stairs just stopped alltogether and I found myself on the midway roof that was still under construction as it seems. pretty dank view of beijing lu from up there desu. in the middle of the roof was the elevator door so i just waited there. when it arrived it was this weird unfinished elevator thing with chipboards covering the walls. didn't feel quite safe but i made it to the first floor.

China is fucked up but that's what makes it nice imo
>>
File: 672LbiD.png (58 KB, 171x795) Image search: [Google]
672LbiD.png
58 KB, 171x795
>>58333686
I find Chinese and share houses so interesting.

I know a girl who flaunts her Chanel wares. She only wears designer stuff. Looks like she could just come out of a movie. A very beautiful girl.

She lives in an apartment with 3 other women.
>>
File: BB2Vk1u.png (712 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
BB2Vk1u.png
712 KB, 640x1136
>>58333686
the best thing about the apartment blocks in beijing was the metal bars on all the windows. Literally living in what feels like a prison block.
>>
>>58334109
hope you swiped left on this rare QT

>tfw tons of matches with actual QTS
>tfw can't speak Chinese for shit
>tfw they can't speak English at all (or are too shy to use it)

blegh and the ones that do speak it are trashy sluts
>>
>>58330664
Not richest.
Not least polluted.
Culture? They barely are Chinese.
>>
>>58331297
Russia's logistics in Siberia are literally shit.

China has a massive highway and railroad straight to Urmuqi.
>>
Why didn't China colonize the Americas?
>>
>>58334516
they wuz qingz n shiet
>>
>>58331518
This is a lie.

Inner Mongolia is extremely wealth-generating because of rare earth metals.

Also, there have been few to no riots among the Mongols in the province. You're simply wrong about that. Mongols and Chinese get along in 2016.
>>
>>58334381
yeah, learn chinese if you want the top girls.

>>58334479
Logistics is more than just roads buddy. Chinese logistics are famously inept due to their outdated autocratic command structure. the PLA is the sort of army where if an entire division gets cut off from communication, it would sit on its hands and do nothing until orders came in. They would not take any initiative because they didn't have the order to do so and would fear repercussions. Now apply that to a whole fucking supply line. I work for a chinese company, the structure is more or less the same (CEO was in the PLA) I had to wait 3 months to get permission to change a file from HQ in China because nothing is devolved to local offices in Europe.
>>
>>58334592
>This is a lie.
Sigh, Wumao or just a dumbass?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=riots+inner+mongolia

And this is just the stuff we hear about.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2015/12/06/Mob-attacks-checkpoint-in-Chinas-Inner-Mongolia-region/9971449449399/
>>
>>58332334
Xinjiang is resource filled. In 20 years when it's majority Han and unislamified, it will be worth it.

Plus that clay connects to Central Asia.
>>
>>58334658
Currently you have the natives running around with needles full of HIV injecting them into Han Chinese residents. It's not a good place to be, they have to create jobs there to get Han people to move to such a dangerous environment.
>>
>>58334109
What shithole part of the city were you in?

Central DC has the same thing. I think it's to stop theft by people breaking the windows.
>>
>>58334811
Beijing Haidian, except for Chaoyang the richest and most developed part of Beijing. Residential blocks all have bars on windows, its standard. I was in the area of Haidian closest to the city centre too.
>>
>>58334599
That anecdote is irrelevant. I road a train from Beijing to Urumqi in 12 hours.

If China bombs the one Russian railroad in Siberia (transsiberian) Russia's forces are completely cutoff.

China has hundreds of ways to get to Western China fast. Russia has one.

90% of Russia's military is west of the Urals.

There is no debate here. Chinese logistics in Western China are better than Russia's Siberian logistics.
>>
>>58335072
>the anecdote that totally proves why the Chinese army and logistic system is a mess doesn't count because I don't like it , please believe my lie that there is only one road in Siberia

why do I waste my time with posters like you, the fact that this thread has been stuck at "12" posters for the past few minutes because you keep making brand new posts to reply to me to seem like a brand new person really shows how desperate you are...

The Russian army is superior to the Chinese army, especially in the north.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/armor-tanks-total.asp

http://www.globalfirepower.com/aircraft-total.asp

that's right, the Russians have much more and much better equipment. The Chinese use old Russian engines.
>>
>>58334657
You racist or just an idiot?

>Compared to other ethnic regions in China such as Xinjiang and Tibet, Inner Mongolia is relatively free of ethnic tensions. The protests are the first large-scale ethnic Mongol protests in China in some twenty years. Although the protests received praise and support from Inner Mongolia self-determination groups abroad, there was no discernible reaction from the government of neighboring Mongolia.

Straight from the source.

The second source you posted is not a riot between Mongols and Han. It doesn't specify.
>>
>>58335249
>Inner Mongolia is relatively free of ethnic tensions. general secretary li-chung-hun said to CCTV news earlier today

There are 10,000 riots in China every year, a significant amount are ethnic disputes, including inner Mongolia.

Most are ignored or do not make it to foreign news sources.

Unless of course, you are just an idiot and didn't know that.
>>
>>58334720
Source?

I fucking stayed there for two months. It was safer than Detroit and DC (my home cities.)

The media makes it sound like Syria or Maidan when it is not.
>>
>>58335323
>Beijing was safer than detroit
Wow what a ringing fucking endorsement. Detroit is the shittiest place in North America and you are shocked Beijing was better?

Jesus christ, open your fucking eyes. I can't believe someone could possibly be this dumb.
>>
File: 1461250416964.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
1461250416964.png
218 KB, 300x366
>>58330299
>Let's talk about China!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
>>
>>58335438
1:15 always kills me

>........CHYNA!
>>
File: 1.png (71 KB, 151x197) Image search: [Google]
1.png
71 KB, 151x197
>>58335619
>>
>>58330299
ni hai!
>>
>>58335192
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>stuck at "12" posters for the past few minutes because you keep making brand new posts to reply to me to seem like a brand new person really shows how desperate you are...
Are you autistic?

>The Russian army is superior to the Chinese army, especially in the north.

Goalposts are moving faster and faster now.

>that's right, the Russians have much more and much better equipment. The Chinese use old Russian engines.

Are you actually using GFP as a source? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh and tell me how much use that is when very few of those forces will even make it to Western China.

China has hundreds of ways to get to Western. Russia has one.

China's forces being inferior is meaningless if Russia's cannot get in range. 90% of Russia's forces are west of the Urals. FAR AWAY FROM CHINA.
Western China is 1000 miles closer to Eastern China than it is to the Urals. Siberia is a huge place and the Russian logistics in it are SHIT.
>>
File: kailan-092409.gif (103 KB, 760x565) Image search: [Google]
kailan-092409.gif
103 KB, 760x565
>>
File: TRAP!.png (34 KB, 957x558) Image search: [Google]
TRAP!.png
34 KB, 957x558
>>58335619
Is that Furuta Oribe?

I don't understand the rest of your post, sorry.
>>
>>58335321
>100000 riots, of which some are Mongolian
Source please.

Your source literally said this
>Compared to other ethnic regions in China such as Xinjiang and Tibet, Inner Mongolia is relatively free of ethnic tensions. The protests are the first large-scale ethnic Mongol protests in China in some twenty years. Although the protests received praise and support from Inner Mongolia self-determination groups abroad, there was no discernible reaction from the government of neighboring Mongolia.

And here's what I originally said
>Also, there have been few to no riots among the Mongols in the province.

You got BTFO. BTFO by your own source.
>>
>>58335396
Detroit and DC are nowhere near the shittiest you stupid bogan.

And I was talking about Urumqi. Reading comprehension is key if you want to win this argument.
>>
gonna watch zhao yun ep 1 now lads
>>
我爱不灭宝贝
>>
>>58336389
it's kinda shit desu
>>
yeah not gonna watch ep 2 desu
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.