[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Zimbabweans hate white people so much? What did British
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1442745398880.gif (958 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1442745398880.gif
958 KB, 400x225
Why do Zimbabweans hate white people so much?

What did British do there that was worse than what happened on the rest of the continent?
>>
>>58323303
White people have tried to civilize blacks so many fucking times and it just doesn't work. It just doesn't. Even in 1st world countries it's practically a direct correlation with Black % Population vs HDI of the area going to hell.

No matter which way you slice it they really just suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
>>
We left, their country went to shit. The result was butthurt Zimbabweans.
>>
Why can't we just colonize africa and genocide the blacks we deserve paradise like that yet we just let them turn it to shit.
>>
>>58323303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
Should never have tried colonising it in the long term, it was bound to fail.
>>
>>58323492
>africa
>paradise
Maybe for australians, but that place is hell on earth.
>>
>>58323696
I forget the name but there's this incredibly racist colony in South Africa that is 100% white and is completely self-sufficient and even has it's own "military" to protect itself. The South African government keeps threatening to forcefully break it up but it would literally be a race war/genocide of white people so they haven't.

There's a bunch of youtube videos of it somewhere.
>>
It's really only Mugabe and friends. I've met normal Zimbabweans, and they're quite nice, pleasant people. I think it's because comparatively they're quite sheltered and they haven't been exposed to American "Urban" """"" Culture """""
>>
When Britain was rapidly decolonising Africa it wanted to make Rhodesia and Nyasaland independent under black majority rule. Northern Rhodesia became Zambia and Nyasaland became Malawi. Southern Rhodesia, which was run by a white minority government believed that this would have disastrous consequences for their nation so in 1965 they declared independence.

In doing so the rest of the essentially turned their back on them and left them to fight a war with marxist black guerillas. This war of attrition lasted 14 years until the white minority government gave in and held elections with universal suffrage where Robert Mugabe gained power. The nation became Zimbabwe and Mugabe, who was a leader of one of the guerilla groups fighting the white government, had a massive chip on his shoulder against the whites and has spent a large amount of his rule dedicated to harassing and destroying whites in his country.
>>
>>58323818
Found it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
>>
>>58324094
based
>>
>>58324146
Funny how a continent of blacks can't do shit but then just a few whites make their own town for 1.6million then turn it's worth into nearly half a billion and a resounding 1st-world success.
>>
>>58324346
I really hope the town continues to grow and grow I'd like to see white south africans break off and make a separate state
>>
>>58324064
In your summary every sensational word to describe the British side is omitted, but about Mugabe.
Though, you are an Australian so not surprising at all
>>
>>58324370
Come on lad don't be retarded, Europe for europeans and Africa for Africans. I'd exterminate all the whites in Africa if we could get rid of all non-euros here (not even exterminate, could just deport and permaban)
>>
1) Whites were always exploiting black people

2) When blacks got independence they haven't got any prosperity because even "oppressor" white is more competent than black.
>>
>>58323766

Morocco and Kenya are beautiful countries, there's something romantic about them. I've never been to South Africa but I guess it's a nice place too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.