[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever meet a MurriBurger irl? How was he like compared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1460837636001.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460837636001.jpg
137 KB, 1080x1080
Did you ever meet a MurriBurger irl? How was he like compared to what you imagined? FatBurgers to be?
>>
yes

one was working as bartender that kept complaining he couldn't get even a $500 loan because he has no credit history here

one is a well off manlet black dude with dreads that works at american express in sydney, always has a hot mixed race gf with him

other was a chubby girl that had a new guy every other day
>>
Yes

He was skinny, short, and not stupid at all.

I imagined them most like Homer Simpson
>>
Every fucking day. What a bunch of losers lmao
>>
What is a murriBurger ? Fit Americans ?
>>
There are 30000 Jew York FatBurgers living here, they're like a living Seinfeld show, but crazier.
>>
>>58308554
there's an american in my program at grad school, he's tall, thin, and at the top of the class
>>
>>58308719
that's typical of americans tbqh
>>
>>58308748
he's like 6'5 or 6'6
>>
>>58308554

I see a lot of them but only talked to one, an old conservative man from one of the southern shitholes (I forget), pretty nice guy actually and spoke his mind freely about the blacks situation in the USA
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
All I see all day are fucking Texans.
>>
Yeah McBurgerflaps ask me for directions often
They're mostly Midwestern heritagefags but p nice
>>
obnoxious, dumb as fuck. the dumbest people i've ever met. but totally harmless. and they aren't all obese. every single one of them was shorter than me.
>>
Met some burgers while going out drinking. Guys where okay, one Burger lost two fingers because he was noodling
>>
>>58308786

The nicer they are, usually the more racist they are, that's how those old southern types are.

"People from Houston are great, went to this cute little restaraunt by X, but let me tell you, those fucking black people, those NIGGERS have no idea what they are doing, it's so sad, you almost feel bad for them, but they're just so rude and loud" I actually heard that once in the hill country.
>>
>>58308789
I used to too
Albeit I was living in Texas at the time so that may explain it
>>
File: 1400120507609.jpg (31 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1400120507609.jpg
31 KB, 340x340
>>58308554

Short, quiet and had a crush on me.
>>
>>58308855

It's hard to nail it down to one type of person, Texans are fucking strange.

Where'd you stay, partner?
>>
>>58308924
Fort Worth
>>
>>58308692
is it mostly old people? I imagine retired Jewish Americans moving to Israel.
>>
>>58308966
Military?
>>
>>58308991
It's a city called Fort Worth you mongoloid
>>
>>58308966

They have some neat art museums up there.

Was it a school related thing?
>>
>>58308991
>>58309035
Dad worked on the F-35
>>
>>58309023
See>>58309069
>>
>>58308554
No.
>>
>>58308554
There was a fat guy in my neighbourhood that was American teacher, we never talked though.

In kindergarten there was an American girl, I remember she was blonde.

That's all the Americans I ever met.
>>
I met a tall blonde girl with glasses once in a party, she talked as if she were in reality show, and ended every sentence with the word really?? or reallyyy!!!11
She was cool, I guess, but I felt she was somehow obnoxious, I think that's just her personality. She fitted perfectly in here.
>>
>>58308554
Yes
A family full of fat fucks, they were cool though
>>
>>58308554
Yes, two exchange students.
They were ok girls I suppose. One was a qt and the other was chubby with a meh face.
They suffered cultural shock from the lack of cultural shock, that was equal parts hilarious and offensive, fucking americans.
>>
They are a double youngs faggots
>>
>>58309069
Fort worth here

I live out in near lake worth

what did you think of your stay? I'm genuinely curious, we dont get many foreigners out here
>>
>>58309275
You got offended because they didn't experience culture shock? Your post is incoherent
>>
>>58309337
I lived near Crowley
I have to say despite being young when I lived there I liked it. American hospitality grew on my family and I. If I ever had the opportunity to move back I wouldn't need to think about it too much.
>>
>>58309421
I got offended because they were suprised Italy didn't conform with their 1920s idea of the country.
>>
>>58309421
can you understand your own language you hick
he is saying that the americans were shocked because they were expecting italy and europe to be like another planet compared to the US, and then they found it to be all the same
>>
>>58309496
I mean, fort worth is a pretty docile part of the country desu. nothing much goes on here, especially if your a child at the time; it's pretty peaceful.

glad to hear you didnt hate it. as someone who has lived here for almost my entire life it does start to wear on me though.
>>
>>58308554
is that in santa barbara?

i recognize those mountains.
>>
>>58309594
Compared to where I moved from in the UK and where I live now, Fort Worth definitely has stuff going on but I guess compared to larger cities its pretty quiet
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.