[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm bored :/ >inb4 copy cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: flag.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
I'm bored :/

>inb4 copy cat
>>
The red parts on the left and the right are taken from Italy's flag
>>
>>58305719
as i said
>inb4 copy cat
:^)
>>
>>58305715
That is one sexy leaf.
>>
File: 1449646602443.gif (1 MB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
1449646602443.gif
1 MB, 250x190
>>58305757

>this korean with a leaf fetish
>>
do natives dislike asians specifically like in america too and for the same reasons?
>>
i'm friends with a 1st Nations high school football player in Saskatchewan.

i love him, and he loves me. he's so sweet........
>>
>>58305774
Personally, I'm not really too fond of them. I wouldn't MIND them if there weren't so much of them. They act like they have roots here and been in Canada forever. It ticks me off.

As for the majority of natives, can't really say t b h. for starters, we make fun of them for paying thousands of dollars in tourism just to see the northern lights. but now that I think of it, alot of my family said that they wish China didn't have so much influence here. We (my f am) all worry that the Chinese will turn the nature of Canada into a monopoly (looking at you hongcouver)

also fuck flips
>>
buddy of mine went to work as a teacher on a cree reserve a couple years back. in less than a year there he witnessed multiple stabbings and one murder. one of his students committed suicide. he couldn't cope and he's an alcoholic now.

just wanted to share.
>>
hobbema?
>>
>>58306044
>also fuck flips
mmm i do every day hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hjeheh
>>
>>58305715
as a native, what do you think of metis people?
>>
>>58307320
halfies
>muh 1/9001th blackfoot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.