[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are Jews perceived in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
How are Jews perceived in your country?
>>
I'm a jew.
AMA
>>
Greatest allies
>>58299999
chckd
>>
Admiration if you're a separatist
Hate if you're a peasant
Neutral everybody else
>>
>>58300029
I am ALSO a Jew, ask ME anything
>>
>>58300087
Back the fuck off?!?!?
>>
>>58299999
PENTA GET

only Jews i came in contact with were my university professors, they were most professional of the bunch
>>
>>58299999
THOSE DIGITS
Anyway, answering your question, Jews here have a lot of money and their things here get bombed by Hezbollah.
>>
>>58300267
*pushes you*
>>
>>58299999
As the ruling elite that they are.
>>
>>58300087
are you a jew?
>>
>>58299999
Normal
>>
File: kikestanza.jpg (145 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
kikestanza.jpg
145 KB, 890x890
>>58300540
oy vey goyim, stop being such an antisemite
>>
mirin those numbers my friend
>>
Why are there so many American Jews?
>>
good, there is a lot of jewish people here

>>58300568
... you guys love the jews, you die for them
>>
people don't know anything about you except that nazis didn't like you
.t bulgarian
>>
>>58300650
They dumped us on Ellis Island by the metric ton in the 1890's. Mostly from Russia/ Poland.
>>
>>58300663
Americans would die for Israel, which is different.

No one gives a fuck about Jews in Yemen or Tajikistan.
>>
>>58299999
they aren't, few are living here.
>>
>>58301431
>Americans would die for Israel
and this is why this country is shit
>>
Like how the Nazis viewed them.
>>
>>58299999
Very badly, despite them being #2 religion here
>>
>>58299999
nerds that celebrate a weird christmas for some dumb reason
>>
>>58299999
Pro-Russian people certainly hate them. We have no reason to consider them real Japanese people though lol.
>>
Nobody cares.
>>
never seen one in my life
>>
retarded christians adore god's chosen people
>>
>>58304160
jealous family
>>
>>58299999

Is anyone checking these quints?

Also, we don't care, provided you're not a shit cunt.
>>
one went through school with me and is a conceited dick head. One of the worst people I've met.

Two brothers I knew from highschool, one was surprisingly conservative and the other was some shitty indie musician, they were both fairly harmless

One jewish girl I met in montreal, she sucked my diq hehe. she seemed fine

Some half jewish guy who I was friends with my first year at university. Extremely gullible to the latest media stories and generally kind of a dick

Some guy I met through friends, very left wing and obnoxious about his opinions

Individual Jews are hit and miss, but there certainly is a Jewish elite that hold very malicious intentions. Communist revolutions, control and manipulation of the Media, nepotism etc etc.
>>
File: 1458700640835.jpg (228 KB, 958x960) Image search: [Google]
1458700640835.jpg
228 KB, 958x960
>>58299999
Jewboy, tell me how to get quints like you.

To answer your question: I by and large don't trust Jews as a community, but I can like them as individuals.
>>
With complete apathy. No one in my area really gives a shit.
>>
>>58299999
turey should ally with israel and genocide wh*te trash t b h
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.