[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are qts like from small town Canada/Scandinavia? are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: norwegian slut.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
norwegian slut.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
what are qts like from small town Canada/Scandinavia?

are they at all different from city grills?
is it a good idea to move to there?

what's interior BC like? Nova Scotia?
>>
>>58296478
You are an ethnic, I can read it in your post.
>>
File: sacking of stockholm.png (145 KB, 1600x660) Image search: [Google]
sacking of stockholm.png
145 KB, 1600x660
>>58297039
I'm from victoria
>>
File: 1460745386719.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
1460745386719.png
6 KB, 415x416
>>58296478
>what are qts like from small town Canada/Scandinavia?

I don't think they are that comparable...
>>
>>58297160
What kind of Asian? It's extremely hard to integrate yourself into one of these smaller communities not to mention you will get straight up bullied if you are /r9k/ tier.
>>
File: annie clark 2.jpg (42 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
annie clark 2.jpg
42 KB, 500x600
>>58297307
flipfag with a buzzcut

if it helps, I've had a ukranian grill crush on me once, and a grill recently asked me out to sushi.
>>
File: Philippines.png (29 KB, 1030x600) Image search: [Google]
Philippines.png
29 KB, 1030x600
>>58297856
haha cool breh, I'm a flip hapa myself, Filipino side is from Visayas (thought you were a nigger at first).

I like the Okanagan personally, all you gotta do is drop the fob accent (also no nigger look) and the small town girls will look at you as some exotic guy that can take them away and introduce them to the "big city life". You will definitely have to work on being masculine, the whole Asians are feminine means runs pretty deep in the smaller towns/communities. Basically be the opposite of the stereotypical Filipino/fob.

Basically you'll be able to smash any girl you want (but you won't because you don't want to make a shit reputation for yourself if you end up moving to one of these towns).

You will get weird looks at first when people realize you aren't a tourist passing through town, people trying to bust your balls. Once you prove you are a Canadian at heart the people will accept you with open arms.

Nova Scotia has a lot of redheads. They have weird accents. They also have a lot of Irish/Scottish people, very white tbqh. I have only visited once though and have lived in BC all my life though so I don't know much about NS.

Also, who is that grill? I don't post on /int/ often.
>>
>>58298498
>as if Filipinos aren't the nigger maids, nannies, prostitutes and mail order brides of Western Europe, Arabia and Asia
>>
>>58298675
>tfw not 100% flip
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: BITCH.png (695 KB, 834x619) Image search: [Google]
BITCH.png
695 KB, 834x619
>>58298498
Annie Clark aka St. Vincent
>>
File: laina and her sister5.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
laina and her sister5.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>
>>58301520

Does everyone in that family have perfect fucking teeth?

It's like something out of a toothpaste commercial
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.