[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazil Olympics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 2016_Summer_Olympics-45.png (66 KB, 472x317) Image search: [Google]
2016_Summer_Olympics-45.png
66 KB, 472x317
Good Lord.
It feels like everything that could go wrong here has gone wrong.
Low Ticket sales, virus outbreak, shitty water, shit is breaking.

gg
>>
>>58294212
If the world cup went fine, what could go wrong with the olympics?
>>
Could it even be cancelled this late?
>>
I can't wait, to be honest
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10 KB, 228x221
>>58294212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTOskSKV7vg
>>58294262
Cancelled? Now you will swim in shit and say thank you after.
>>
There is something good about this, ISIS is going to fuck everything, with our """""""SECURTY""""""""'

Anons from everywhere that are/were planning to come here for this shit fest, don't come shit is going down. I don't want any of you anons to get hurt.
>>
still not mattering what you guys say you guys lost the olympics to us and I will be watching it at my hometown
>>
>>58295810
ISIS trouble would be a drop in the ocean compared to what the locals are going to do.
>>
>>58294249
There's a slight difference between the preparation needed for povertyball and the olympics.
>>
>>58296119
>povertyball
http://www.forbes.com/athletes/list/#tab:overall
>0 HANDEGG players

w e w
>>
>>58295810

No one with a brain is going to Brazil olympics.
>>
I actually think it will turn out OK.

I remember how much shitposting was going on here before the London Olympics, everyone was expecting it to be a disaster but it turned out well overall.
>>
>>58296288
The UK is a first world country.
>>
>>58296288
Literally every Olympics and world cup is like that, which is fine since it pressures the cunts into making things right.
>>
>>58294212
>low Ticket sales
>3,5 tickets already sold
>>
>>58296119
The world cup occurred in multiple cities all around Brazil. It had much more chances to go wrong. The olympics will only happen in Rio and the governamental is going to put the army there so that thinga dont go wrong.
>>
>>58296473
3,5kk*
>>
Dilma knows how to deal with the terrorists because herself is a terrorist. No worries.
>>
>>58296119
People were chimping out before the world cup about how horrible it would be. Practically nothing went wrong unless you want to complain about soddy fields up in Manaus. The olympics will be perfectly fine

People did the same shit with sochi in Russia. Perfectlt fine
>>
>>58297335
If a bomb explodes and kills 150 Germans, the Brazilian government won't be able to wipe it under the rug nor will liberal journals be able to defend Brazil on this one.
>>
>>58297546
That would be great tbqh, it would halt the SJW degeneracy destroying europe right now.
>>
Still going to watch it. You must be crazy. No, I don't care that USA won't even place top 5 this time.
>>
>tfw i'm a volunteer

No terrorist attacks before i get a qt /int/gf pls
>>
File: bangladeshi banter.jpg (153 KB, 1318x457) Image search: [Google]
bangladeshi banter.jpg
153 KB, 1318x457
>>
>>58298643
>volunteer
Can you do that?
>>
>>58298760
Most of the people that work on the Olympics are volunteers. There have been people signing up for years. The special one too.
Don't know if I'll manage to make it though, job and all.
>>
>>58298944
What the fuck? Did you seriously fall for a "work for free" meme?
>>
>>58298944
bunch of fucking retards. working for free. imagine if that fucking terrorist threat was true. they will die working for free in the shittiest olympics.
>>
>>58298690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEzUgFeYn00

bangladesh dudes are based. we have a song about bangladesh.
>>
>>58299016
Yeah. Seems like a cool way to meet people. I'm a public servant, so i hope they do the the same thing they did for the Pan American Games and let us do volunteer work during regular work hours
>>
>>58294212
Just like everyone knew it would, anons.
The olympics hasn't been a good investment since... fuck, since Greece was sacked by the filthy Romans and the culture died. It's a false promise that never delivers a decent return and instead leaves you with a giant cost and liability hole you can't possibly crawl back out of.
>>
>>58294212
Not to mention the political situation
>>
>tfw hoping someone die
Fuck you and your olympics
>>
>>58299115
>hail skeletor

That not gud. would somebody plox get dat meng a cheezborger or 2, lest his pants just fall right off him
>>
>>58296288
I like to call it pessimistic optimism, expect things to go bad, so that way when they are good it's a pleasant surprise
>>
>>58300101
Sounds like a neat way to become a jaded cynic
>>
File: Metropolis.jpg (54 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Metropolis.jpg
54 KB, 960x720
>>58295810
>ISIS
>in Brasil
>>
>>58294212
It's going to be the most poorly executed summer games in decades.
>>
>>58300557
thats bullshit. i can be sort of a conspiracy theorist but really, why would isis tell that they would attack without asking nothing in return for the threat. it would be better if they just blow something up kidnap some people and then ask for ransom. this is just retard. i really think its just ABIN (brazilian agency of inteligence), making stuff up for political reasons.
>>
>>58296288
>everyone was expecting it to be a disaster

Only shitposting cunts were expecting that, online and offline. The UK has hosted major sporting events countless times for decades.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.