[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>But I think there’s a weird paradox when the President
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 17
File: main[1].jpg (33 KB, 566x377) Image search: [Google]
main[1].jpg
33 KB, 566x377
>But I think there’s a weird paradox when the President of the Unites States, a country that would never dream of sharing its sovereignty over anything, instructs or urges us politely to get more embedded in the EU, which is already making 60% of our laws.

>I think the issue really is about democracy - America guards its democracy very jealously and I think we should be entitled to do so as well.

>Some said it was a snub to Britain. Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan President's ancestral dislike of the British Empire - of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender

Based Boris telling it like it is. Obama should butt out of European politics. No American politician would ever be okay with a European Union-type thing that reduces our sovereignty, yet Obeezy expects other countries to do so when it's convenient for us.
>>
>>58293959
>usa
>322 million people
>natural resources
>9857k km^2

>uk
>64 million people
>
>242k km^2

anon...
>>
Obama needs to fuck off, he has no right being in the UK telling them to stay in the EU.
>>
>>58295803
He has every right to an opinion, as Boris points it's just clear he's just being vindictive and hypocritical with what his opinion here actually is.
>>
>>58295903
He has his right to his opinion, he has no right to be telling UK citizens what's best for them.
>>
It's literally only the media that cares about what an american nignog says

Not a single brit is going to say ''I'm not going to vote for the brexit because obama told me not to''

get your head out of your ass Amerixa
>>
>>58295964
Honestly I think a large amount of the voters decided what side to vote for quite a while back

The campaigns now are to get the people leaning both ways
>>
File: selfie-10[1].jpg (113 KB, 835x557) Image search: [Google]
selfie-10[1].jpg
113 KB, 835x557
>>58295964
>It's literally only the media that cares about what an american nignog says

well, your prime minister who got BLACKED seems to care quite a bit about what Obama says
>>
>>58296106
why does michelle obama always look so fucking mad
christ I hate her
>>
>>58296106
Why do you think she's not our prime minister anymore

We have a new white man in town
>>
>Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan President's ancestral dislike of the British Empire - of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender

Way to make a valid argument about Obama look totally fucking stupid
>>
>>58295939
freedom of speech is a thing here
>>
File: 1441311361398.jpg (98 KB, 661x566) Image search: [Google]
1441311361398.jpg
98 KB, 661x566
The European Union needs to stay and grow stronger.

It's the only way. Your petty nationalisms will only carry you so far.

You can just >mexican me, but you know there's not a relevant future for the nation-state scheme in Europe.
>>
>>58293959
It really is absurd. After 8 years I realize that Obama is an arrogant president.
>>
>>58296208
its true though
he admittedly hates the UK and British soldiers tortured his dad
>>
>>58296252
>Italy

Like a parasite defending its food source
>>
>>58296208
It's well known that Obama hates the UK.
His grandfather(Hussein Onyango Obama) was tortured for months by the british
>>
>>58296252
Sure, but I'd rather get closer with the Commonwealth than Europe.

It's pretty clear we don't have the same goals as the EU, we're just hamstringing their own self-destruction.
>>
Obama can advocate for what he wants. He isn't strong arming anyone to do what he asks so I don't know what the buttblast is all about. Everyone told him to fuck off about the Chinese deveopment bank and nothing happened.
>>
>>58296208
Haven't read his book huh?
>>
>>58296409
If Cameron came to America and said we should not vote for Obama in 2012 I'm sure we'd have a problem.

Brexit is a HUGE vote. Bigger than almost any vote I can think of in recent times.
>>
>>58296409
think of the shitfit that we'd throw if some eurocuck like cameron or merkel visited the US and started talking about policy and what we should do

of course obama can advocate for what he wants, but it's extremely rude to go into allied countries and start injecting yourself into something you're not a part of.
>>
>>58296409
Leave camp is aggressive because they wanted better relationship with America instead of the EU

Obama told them to fuck off and get real
>>
>>58296458
>Brexit is a HUGE vote. Bigger than almost any vote I can think of in recent times.
this
if the british leave the EU, you might as well just say the EU is done. A lot of other countries said they will follow
>>
>>58296312
His grandad actually.

He was also buttblasted when he actually met said Grandad who told him that the British did a better job ruling Kenya than the natives ever did.
Obama called him an uncle Tom and that idiotic shit.
>>
>>58296409
>murricans so used to butting into others business that they are appalled when someone complain about it
>>
>>58296370
>I'd rather get closer with the Commonwealth than Europe.
Personal Union with Pakistan when?
>>
File: ankeuttaja.jpg (22 KB, 640x327) Image search: [Google]
ankeuttaja.jpg
22 KB, 640x327
>>58296252
>Ireland
Stop dposting thoese dementors ya cunt
>>
>>58296541
>Personal Union with Pakistan when?
Will Brexit bring more shitskins or less shitskins into Britain?
>>
>>58296515
he also returned the whitehouse bust of Churchill and replaced it with one of MLK Jr
>>
>>58296490
This

>>58296491
??? Source ???

>>58296515
No. Obama in his book literally said "I dislike the British".

>>58296517
This guy is an idiot. If any foreign leader came to America and said "don't vote for Obama" he'd probably get blacklisted by the Western Media.
>>
>>58296325
It's also well known that Tom Cruise it The Messiah of The Modern Day.
>>
>>58295707
This pretty much

How can Boris Johnson not see this?
>>
>>58296583
Probably more.
Nigel pls save us.
>>
>>58296583
It won't change anything at all.

British shitskins come from their Commonwealth colonies, they don't come through the EU so Brexit doesn't change anything.
Brits have exemptions from nearly all immigration stuff.
>>
>>58296583
About the same. It would guarantee no more EU forced "refugees" though.
>>
>>58296663
>It would guarantee no more EU forced "refugees" though.
But the British didn't get any of those.
Cameron adopted some Syrians straight from Syria but he did not take any whatsoever from the EU.
>>
File: 1456383123446.jpg (444 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1456383123446.jpg
444 KB, 1080x720
>>58296663
Europe needs a wall.
>>
>>58296208
Nigel Farage has flat out said that Obama hates America.
>>
>>58296633
How does size matter? Both could nuke each other to death in an instant.

>>58296644
They would definitely get no more EU forced "refugees" though.
>>
>>58296663
>no more EU forced "refugees"
They have an opt-out ffs
The EU isn't forcing anything on them, you lying cunt

Those in Calais won't be held back by the French if they leave. Why should they?
>>
File: 1438546487562.png (232 KB, 418x439) Image search: [Google]
1438546487562.png
232 KB, 418x439
>>58295964
You have no idea how stupid the average person is

I was watching the news report on it before with family and their collective reaction was basically
>well obama is a smart man so maybe he is right
>have you seen the video of him singing haha what a cool guy!
>>
File: 1458019026795.jpg (67 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1458019026795.jpg
67 KB, 680x591
>>58296739
>Nigel Farage has flat out said that Obama hates America.
hue, that Freudian slip
Obama Hates UK*
>>
>>58296701
You are being a faggot by ignoring the EU shitstorm and threat of retaliation that was going on May-September 2015 if Britain wouldn't accept more refugees.

I was here and I remember everything that happened. The EU was threatening Britain so Britain decided to accept refugees straight from Syria instead to fill their quota.
>>
>>58296750
At the same time though, that doesn't mean we'll let them in.

Perhaps those parasites might have to settle for the dangerous warzone of France.
>>
>>58296707
wew lad is that a shoop?
>>
>>58296745
How are nukes relevant? They're only point is that no one can use them

Canada is dependent on the US and Australia on China. Britian can't play in that league anymore
>>
File: 1460765837480.png (424 KB, 465x500) Image search: [Google]
1460765837480.png
424 KB, 465x500
>a former colony telling the mighty british empire what to do
>>
>>58296829
Border is now in Calais. It will move to Dover after Brexit

Good luck
>>
>>58296750
Look>>58296818
>>
>>58296880
all they have to do is destroy the calais tunnel.
>>
>>58296846
Canada doesn't have one of the two financial capitals of the world though.

And if we go independent we can go full tax-haven (like Ireland) to piss of continentals.
>>
>>58296846
If both sides can destroy the other then it doesn't matter how much bigger one is than the other.

This anon's argument>>58295707
is therefore irrelevant.
>>
>>58296908
Yeah, incredibly smart move

You should run for office
>>
>>58296818
Actually Cameron did that because media at that time was really pro-refugee and he thought to avoid bad publicity and at the same time deflect any EU-wide responsibility by doing that.

There were no threats and there is nothing the EU could have done to punish Britain for something that is not in the EU treaties.
>>
>>58296963
what's wrong, afraid your welfare euros are gonna be taken away?
>>
File: Brag Osamba.jpg (80 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
Brag Osamba.jpg
80 KB, 600x603
Obama's invasion of britain has begun
>>
Economically, Brexit will most likely hurt the UK. The economic studies show that.

But the UK gains sovereignty. The EU is a corrupt bureaucracy. Just look at the last 8 years in the EU.

I'd vote out if I could. My ancestors did the same to Britain long ago.
>>
>>58296953
How are nukes going to help them in economy? Are they going to threaten other countries with nuclear strike?

You are actually retarded. Good night
>>
boris is the mayor of london, right? is he also in parliament? i saw a video on the news and he was sitting where the parliament people were sitting and everyone was standing up and yelling at each other
>>
>>58296978
There was a huge amount of EU criticism for Britain choosing to opt-out.

AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT. The whole continental proganda machine was at full anti-UK blast. Cameron only decided to do the opt-out method because of UKIP and the May elections. Not leftwing media in Britain.
>>
>>58297038
>My ancestors did the same to Britain long ago.

Impling it wasn't >terrorist-esque insurgency
>>
I have noticed that British posters especially are very disrespectful to President Obama

I don't understand why.
Even if you disagree, you have to respect the president of a country.
>>
>>58296633
hes a mong that is only popular because of his meme status
>>
>>58297129
EU media is always anti-UK though. We're the go-to scapegoat for all of the EUs problems.
>>
>>58296930
>we could be a tax haven
this is what brexit voters want for our country eh?
>>
>>58297040
When was the question about economics? Anon simply pointed to population and geographic size.

The UK is a strong economy where only about 20% of GDP is through EU trade.

The UK government econonic study showed a 1-2% of GDP long term negative effect of a Brexit. It'd be negative, but hardly meaningful.
>>
>>58297143
Why should I respect someone who doesn't respect me?

Obongo can go fuck himself.
>>
>>58297143
>Even if you disagree, you have to respect the president of a country.
no

fuck obama PBUH(piss be upon him)
>>
>>58297038
If we leave then it's likely the pound will weaken and there will be some financial institutions that relocate to cities like frankfurt, which would hurt in the short term - however two problems the UK economy faces are an overvalued pound and an over reliance on the financial sector.

The jury is completely out on the medium and long term economic implications of a brexit and depends a huge amount on how it's handled
>>
>>58297143
>president obama

who the fuck uses the term "president obama"?
>>
>>58297141
It's an exaggeration. It's not 1776.

A nation's most fundamental claim to sovereignty is based upon their ability to defend themselves.

We did that (with a little French help).
>>
>>58297203
The UK government study assumes immigration will remain constant, and other smaller -but legitimate - assumptions biased towards making the final number bigger

The UK government's predictions about the growth of the economy made LAST YEAR about THIS YEAR were wrong - absolutely no reason to trust the same people predicting 15 years in the future and in more unpredictable circumstances!
>>
>>58297143
No you don't lmao

>dumb shit

>>58297186
London has boomed 2009-present.
Olympics went well. Guy is funny.
What more is there to want in a Britshit politician?
>>
>>58297143
why? we neutered obama like 2 years after he got into office because he's an idiot
the US president has no real power without a congress to agree with him which is why the last 'real' president with power was reagan because he was such a good negotiator
>>
>>58297244
Agreed.

If Brexit could happen in 2018 it'd be more healthy economically, but then again the EU may collapse by then and drag Britain down. Honestly seems to be on that course.

>>58297260
Dumb shit Nip posters.

>>58297333
I agree but the Academic consensus is that it'll hurt in the short-term. Using common sense, losing a lot of trade deals in 2018-2019 would be painful.

The question is if British feel safer with more control of their economic destiny, or tying themselves to the EU bureaucrats whims.
>>
>>58297280
You were saying?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/648052/EU-referendum-Brussels-plot-military-merger-UK-stay-in-British-Army-UKIP
>>
>>58297339
Clinton was an unironically good president. His economic policy was decent, although he left a lot of foreign policy problems for Bush.

Just not a good guy morally. I still wouldn't vote for such a liar.
>>
>>58297505
>His economic policy was decent,
only because gingrich shut the government down until he followed through with his platform
everyone called gingrich a crying baby at the time but it ended up making clinton look 100x better
>>
Obama is right though. Britain's economy will absolutely go down the shitter on a Brexit and there's no political appetite for a FTA in the US these days. Does Johnson really think a President Clinton/Sanders/Cruz/Trump will fast track a trade agreement?
>>
>>58297478
Anyone who thinks that the UK can continue the same path it has halfway in and halfway out, and that the EU isn't pushing quietly but surely to become a superstate.... Is kidding themselves.

So yeah. That'd be dangerous for Britain's sovereignty.
>>
>>58295903
His political career will be over after the vote goes against leaving.
>>
>>58297452
Very true It's almost certain to hurt in the short term.

However in terms of trade, being in the EU means we can't make our own free trade deals

the EU has a highly controversial upcoming trade deal with the USA it still hasn't managed to negiotiate and isn't specifically catered towards British interest - TTIP

The EU has been trying and failing to get a free trade deal with India since 2007

and the EU still hasn't managed to work out a free trade deal with China, whilst in the same time period Iceland managed to make their own

Remaining in the EU gives us great access to around 25% (An amount that will continue to get smaller as European economies aren't growing particularly quickly) of world GDP but pretty poor access to the other 75%
>>
>>58296414
if you have the book, could you post a pic of it, i would like to read the context but cant find it on the internet
>>
>>58297620
If the UK votes to remain then he will be given a high ranking ministerial position "to heal the divide in the conservative party"
>>
>>58297505
>Clinton had good economic policies
>implying the president has any control over the economy
>implying the economic success of the 90's wasn't a result of the .com boom and an emerging tech industry
>>
>>58297541
I agree. When Republican congresses are in control the US economy does well and the budget gets under control.

But Clinton was the man who signed the bills, and the senate required democrat support and therefore Clinton's agreement. It was a tenous relationship that worked out.

>>58297568
Source?

The US and Britain have an extensive trade agreement already. Just because it isn't labeled an FTA doesn't change the fact our current agreement is practically as good as the alternative.
The alternative is the EU/USA FTA called TTIP, and is just as likely to not happen. Actually more so because of other EU nations hating it.

Britain is also loved by Americans and trade with Britain has been shown in US polls to be seen as greatly beneficial. Americans like trade with Britain.

This argument is trash.
>>
>>58297634
Please explain why the UK on its own would be able to make these fabulous trade deals with the rest of the world if the EU can't?
>>
>>58297568
>Britain's economy will absolutely go down the shitter on a Brexit
That's a massive exaggeration. I have no doubt we'll be mildly worse off in the short term, but the future of the EU looks much, much more grim.
And besides, sovereignty is worth a small haircut, I'd have thought of all the countries that would have understood this would have been you guys.
>>
File: 1443382694452.jpg (29 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1443382694452.jpg
29 KB, 500x492
>>58297568
David Cameron has already stated that they need to immediately reach out to Trump to repair relations, and apparently the ambassador to America has already been instructed to do such(contacting Trump's campaign in advance.) Kind of funny considering he was bashing Trump last year.

Trump is the best candidate for UK-US relations for one reason: He loves the UK because his mother is from there and it makes him very sentimental(he loved his mother dearly.) He's detailed this in one of his books(I forget which,) but it's pretty much the only reason he owns property there because it's so difficult to maintain.
>>
>>58297661
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreams_from_My_Father

Also his 2006 book

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Audacity_of_Hope

In both he says he dislikes the British and all colonial movements. He's deeply influenced by his grandfather and father's view of Britain.
>>
>>58297708
He signed the fucking bills and shilled for them to make them sound appealing to democrats. Without his shilling the democrats would have filibustered everything.

The bills passed with bipartisan support, though usually republican led.

I'm not saying he was great. But 1993-2001 was economically great because our government generally worked together to balance the budget and promote welfare reform.

Reagan>Clinton>Bush 1> Obama> Bush 2
>>
>>58297742
The EU Has tight regulations and large amount of red tape

trade deals can be vetoed by any of the 28 member states, which is likely as it's a block of diverse nations with their own interests at heart -

http://www.euractiv.com/section/trade-society/news/romania-will-veto-the-eu-canada-trade-deal/

the UK has close historic connections with many nations through the commonwealth that mean relations are more favourable than with the EU as a whole
>>
File: 1456744350952.png (13 KB, 360x315) Image search: [Google]
1456744350952.png
13 KB, 360x315
>>58297871
Our government worked together because it wasn't as polar opposite as it was now.
Look at Bill Clinton's positions. Obama, Bernie, and "new and improved" Hillary Clinton make him look like a far-right politician. Bill Clinton in 2015 would have basically been Jim Webb.
The democrat party has abandoned the moderate base and the republican party now houses so many different ideologies that it's eating itself alive.
There's a self avowed socialist running under the democrat banner for fucks sake
>>
>>58297742
Why does the EU have far fewer FTA deals than China/America/SK/Singapore/Australia/NZ/Iceland/Norgay/and even fucking Canada.

Because balancing 28 countries interests in a trade deal is difficult.

Balancing your own country's interests correctly is already difficult. But 28 is fucking impossible.
>>
>>58293959
Fucking dumbass Obongo, why did he even open his mouth?
>>
>>58297937
Nothing changes the fact Clinton signed the bills.

Obama vetoes fucking everything.

Give credit where it is due. Don't change the subject.
>>
File: 1456667461190.jpg (163 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1456667461190.jpg
163 KB, 620x413
>>58295903
He needs to fuck off because it makes us look like we're being dicks on purpose.
We're supposed to be accidental dicks.
>>
>>58298043
I'm not the guy you were replying to, I was just commenting on that one part.
Bill Clinton also signed DOMA yet the republicans get all the shit for being "anti gay marriage"
>>
>>58298080
I fucking love this pic.
>>
>>58298149
It's insanely accurate.
>>
>>58297722
Look at the Canada free trade agreement and how long it took. UK would likely face a similar delay in making their own version with the EU after the fallout.

Over 40% of UK exports are to the EU and will get slammed immediately with higher rates upon a Brexit.

As for the US, one of the biggest reasons Sanders and Trump attract significant support is their protectionism. Even Hillary no longer supports TTP because of Sanders pressure, while Trump is using talking points about not getting ripped off by everyone else in the world. A UK FTA would be very low priority no matter the next President.
>>
>>58298112
also
>>58298043
>Obama vetoes fucking everything.
because he acts like a spoiled child
Obama will be remembered for throwing temper tantrums when more shit about his presidency gets out over the next 20 years
>>
>>58298185
>>As for the US, one of the biggest reasons Sanders and Trump attract significant support is their protectionism. Even Hillary no longer supports TTP because of Sanders pressure, while Trump is using talking points about not getting ripped off by everyone else in the world. A UK FTA would be very low priority no matter the next President.

Trump's anti-free trade is mostly about how it harms us wrt poorer countries. He never mentions NAFTA being negative with regards to Canada.
And he's right, free trade with poor countries only fucks us.
>>
>>58298185
The canada FTA took so long because each individual EU nation (28 in total)can veto it. Guess what? After it had been reported it had passed, Romania decided to veto it and negotiations have to start up again
>>
>>58298301
not him
is the UK not allowed to separately negotiate their own FTA with countries while part of the EU?
>>
>>58298112
There's a lot of unfair shit in politics. Republicans are anti-gay marriage though and that's the truth. What's ironic is that Hillary Clinton supported DOMA.

>>58298214
Obama is an arrogant man. That's been shown by the last 8 years and this instance today is just another example.

He really thinks and acts like he knows better than "the common folk".

If Cameron came and said "don't vote for Obama" or "America would be better without Obama" in 2012, imagine the furor....
>>
>>58298252
He's also talking about free loaders in NATO even though the UK is paying 2% and most countries in NATO are rich and developed.

Any kind of trade agreement will be difficult no matter the distinction. In addition, the UK will likely get fucked in a new agreement because they would be more desperate post-Brexit (and everyone would know it), and the EU which is a bigger economic region would both take priority and discourage a UK-US FTA as political retribution
>>
>>58298354
>Obama is an arrogant man. That's been shown by the last 8 years and this instance today is just another example.
also him speaking about the current candidates
he's badmouthed everyone except hillary(including sanders, who I don't like but think is being treated unfairly)
I don't really remember any former presidents doing this like he has, I don't remember GWB or Clinton commenting at all while they were still in office honestly
>>
>>58298252
Exactly.

Furthermore the UK and America already have a trade agreement that is practically a FTA. The only things that are left out are services, and those can be negotiated.

What's most funny is that TTIP (the EU/US FTA) has been in negotations for 8 years and there's no sign it will happen.

The UK probably would be able to negotiate a US/UK FTA before TTIP. And then all 28 EU states have to ratify it.
>>
Obviously it's not as bad as the EU, but the TPP does give up some of our sovereignty by letting corporations sue to change our laws for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>58298447
TPP and TTIP might as well be considered dead at this point
>>
>>58298328
Not exactly. Essentially it cannot,

It cannot be better than what they give the EU.

The MFN clause of the EU economic pact. No super MFN for non-EU nations.

So if the UK somehow negotiates a trade pact with Iran, then that's okay because the EU has no trade deal with Iran. There would be no violation of MFN.
>>
>>58293959
very much in agreement that he needs to butt out.
its better to clean up our own back yard first.
but watch what happens when we divert the danegeld and friendfunds to pay off our international credit cards.
this is going to be epic, one way or another.
so glad to "live in interesting times."
>>
>>58298420
Bush said nothing about the candidates even after McCain was known to be the candidate. Only asked for civility and to unite in saving the economy and finishing the wars.

Clinton indicated support for Gore after the primaries.

Reagan said nothing. But everyone knew he support Bush Sr.

Obama has gotten involved in the primaries, and it honestly seems to have sullied the supposedly unbiased office of the presidency. Lame ducks shouldn't do that, but Obama is arrogant.
>>
>>58298447
That's the exact thing I dislike about it.

Now cigarrete companies can sue the government for an anti-smoking law. And the government HAS TO listen and justify its policies. It then has to negotiate and justify the policy in the TPP court if the cigarette company asks for it.

So companies now can practically kill laws if they want.
>>
>>58298541
Same here. Since 2014 and Crimea the world has gotten so interesting.
2010-2013 was absolute shit because the economy sucked, EU sucked, and NSA was revealed.
>>
File: vargie.jpg (11 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
vargie.jpg
11 KB, 320x350
>>58296782
>Our Nige
Yeah, fuck off :D
>>
File: 1433714259793.jpg (94 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
1433714259793.jpg
94 KB, 677x782
I hate Obama
>>
>>58298726
Fuck off Hun he's got one more seat than you have.
>>
>>58298711
(un)intended consequences of the world apology tour?
>>
>>58296132
Probably has something to do with her husband being seduced right in front of her.
>>
>>58295707
>if you aren't big enough you have to give away your sovereignty
I missed that meeting
>>
>>58298974
statelets didn't get invited
>>
>>58297128
he is an MP yes
>>
>>58297128
He attends cabinet meetings too and is bookies favourite to be next prime minister
>>
>>58296252
no nations isn't a good option.
>>
File: mietaa.jpg (21 KB, 503x230) Image search: [Google]
mietaa.jpg
21 KB, 503x230
>>58293959
>But I think there’s a weird paradox when the Mayor of London is one of the most mental, weird cunts in the country, and so many introvert fuccbois sit at home wanking to Maisie Williams instead of supplanting this mental cunt, ruining London and it's juvenile arseholes.
>>
>>58297128
His term as mayor is up soon, so he stood in the last general election to make sure he has another job in politics.
>>
>>58298185
>Over 40% of UK exports are to the EU and will get slammed immediately with higher rates upon a Brexit.
No not immediately Brexit would not happen the day after the referendum, instead the UK's relationship with the EU would have to be decided meanwhile the UK would still technically be part of the EU
>>
>>58299205
Is Finland too cold for normal brain development?
Why are you guys such autistic memelords?
>>
File: 5326.jpg (398 KB, 2050x1230) Image search: [Google]
5326.jpg
398 KB, 2050x1230
>>58299376
Show me where he touched (You)
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.