[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Japan screwed over by South Korea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1451076727091.png (163 KB, 317x321) Image search: [Google]
1451076727091.png
163 KB, 317x321
I've visited SKorea a few times and Japan recently this year and wow the difference is crazy.

South Korea has so much more energy than Japan, there is construction everywhere, young people all over the place, a real cosmopolitan and modern feeling place. The second/third cities are also lively and being built at a rapid pace.

Japan however felt dead in comparison, you can tell how old the population is getting, nothing is being built and things are becoming worst for wear.

Japan's population is ageing s fast now and South Korea has overtaken them in electrics and future tech. Japanese cities are now behind the Skorean ones in these regards also. South Korea is also a booming economy which can be felt in the businesses. Japan has the worst developed economy in the world and it tells
>>
/balt/
>>
>>58293251
South Korea is the young one, virile, strong and full of youth ready to kill the old lion who lives in pain. They are also all united in their pure hatred, in their desire to kill japanese people. The japanese have grown apart from each other.

Japan will be the hang
>>
>>58293448
so I accidentally cut the second part of the post, fuck it
>>
This better not be a joke.
>>
But Japans economy is much bigger than South Koreas.

It's like all the people that shit on the US. Sure, there are heaps of problems, but when push comes to shove they are still massive, still better than every other country and there is no chance of failure.

South Korea will fall when the EU does some competition investigation into Samsung.
>>
>>58293940
Japan has the largest debt of any country, Japan is the only country to not grow over next few years per forecast.

SKorea will have higher HDI and GDP per capita than Japan
>>
you tour japan for the scenery and the historical landmarks. you tour korea to get fucked up and have fun at night. pretty much the only difference
>>
File: 1452486188515.gif (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1452486188515.gif
3 MB, 720x405
Japan has the best anime though
>>
>>58294001
T.kimchi
>>
Yeah, but Japan still has the anime.
>>
>>58294099
but even their movies and music is getting worse as time goes.
>>
>>58293251
As you wish Japan will sink to the bottom of ocean in near future, how Noice!
But note that S.Korea has the highest suicide rate among all OECD cunts over past 11years, the birth rate lower than Japan, aging demographics much rapidly than Japan, high crime rate for calumny/scam (over 600 times higher than Japan), one of the biggest exporter of adoption kids and sex-workers, self-hating people (57% of them refuse to be reborn as Korean again) while 83% of Japanese ppl want to be reborn as Japanese, ...... I can continue this shit forever.
>>
>>58294001
HDI and GDP/capita mean fuck all
>>
South Korea has a lower birthrate than Japan. Many European countries do as well. it's time to stop with this meme: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate
>>
>>58295000
may i screen cap this for future hdi dickwaving contests by aussies
>>
SK will only pass them if they let themselves get WHITED
>>
>>58295021
this. the future belongs to chinks, spics, poo in loos, niggers, and mudshits. no point in fighting the inevitable
>>
File: 1457873332633.png (6 KB, 289x270) Image search: [Google]
1457873332633.png
6 KB, 289x270
>>58294929
>>
>>58293251
?

Portugal is worse.
Also
Anime
>>
File: 297.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
297.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>58295064
They are flexible. When they show glorious nippon in a negative light they are worthless.

The rest of the time they are the key indicators of anything about a country.
>>
the biggest problem in japan, or any other developed asian country, is that their growth was so fast, the mindset of people couldn't catch up with that. thats the biggest downside. since japan's export industry got caught up by other asian countries like korea, japan lost their competitiveness as well. now they are facing low growth and they dont know what to do. even though its a normal thing for advanced countries.

though, its concerned that korea is only following japan's example. meaning in a few decades, korea can become what japan is now. the same problem you mentioned about japan can happen in korea. as koreans our responsibility is to make sure that doesnt happen.

the reason korea seems to be doing well is because korea has started relatively recently. korea is still growing. but it will stop very soon. just like japan did 20 years ago.

china is going to take over asia, then the world, in the near future.
>>
>>58295575
Just concentrate in having children

that's all that matters right now
>>
>>58293940
Per capita is what matters
???

Just like Google huh?
>>
>>58294099
Only Japan can have anime. It's in the name.

>>58295000
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 950x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 950x626
>>58294929
Japan also has more of this
>>
>>58295414
My cock is flexible for Japan but not for you.
>>
>>58295725

yep. except no one want to.
we might have to import immigrant too :/
>>
>>58296163
China has 1.4 billion perspective imigrants.

And North Korea has 32 million.

Enjoy permanent left-wing politics in the future.
>>
>>58295116
yup
>>
>>58296158
So what you're saying is I make you rock hard?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.