[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexico.......
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: mexico bild wall.jpg (201 KB, 402x600) Image search: [Google]
mexico bild wall.jpg
201 KB, 402x600
Bild wall
>>
THEY'RE BRINGING DRUGS
>>
RAPISTS
>>
WE'RE GETTING SCREWED BY TRADE DEALS
>>
CHYNA
>>
>>58291543
A vote for Trump in the primaries is a vote for Hillary in the general election
>>
>>58291543
In 20 years time, America will be the United States of the Mexican Confederation of Aztlan, just like it was the European United States 200 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of actual doctrine in power- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not the areas far away from the centres or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities. They need to fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc with their own people. The european decline in America is impressive. They quietly retire from sites where mexicans arrive en masse.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing to the 'dead but calm' cities and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into immigrants a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.

The warnings were duly submitted.
>>
>>58291866
>Mexicans arrive en masse
W A L L
A L L
L L
L
>>
Make me.
>>
okay okay burgers, don't get all worked up about this, you will have your wall, just make sure the ones who build it are all the illegals, and once they're finished building it, take out your M16 or whatever assasult weapon available and waste them, we already have enough nigger-tier scumbags on this side of the border breeding like fucking rabbits and scaring the shit out of innocent hard working people, you'd be doing a favor to the world (and let's be honest, you'd love it). Though some of them are honest people, and their reasons to be there are understandable, the fact there are many thousands, if not a couple of millions waving mexican flags and doing things like what we saw in chicago makes me feel fucking angry (already got a very very bad reputation, if it can be call it that way, and hated y many, and despite all that you do that kind of ignorant shit?...goddamn.
We'll find a way to sort this out, but waste those idiots...
>>
>>58296854
80% of the mexicans here are legal and won't be going anywhere. /pol/'s dream of Trump making America whiter is nothing but a fantasy
>>
How to actually fix Mexico:
Legalize drugs in the US of A

wew
That wasn't so hard, was it?
>>
File: 1451145660168.jpg (495 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1451145660168.jpg
495 KB, 1366x768
its going to be terrible for yoiu guys when hillary wins

i don't even know if i will be able to handle the memes
>>
>>58296854
I think it's the drug cartels that scare the shit out of honest people m8.
>>
>>58297019
That will never happen, what the mexicans need need to do is make drug related offenses punishable by the death penalty like China. They also need to legalize firearms
>>
>>58297142
totally agree. The mentality of the average mexican is pretty fucked up (there are many people who aren't like that, but they're heavily outnumbered by the degenerates).
>>
>>58297020
though it'd be glorious to see those trump burgers chimping out over their savior losing to that witch, i'd be worried about all the shit she supports like TPP, "liberty and democracy for everyone" and god knows what else...
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x542
>>58296518
>>58296854
>>58297020
>>58297271
>>58297382
>>
File: 1460701148468.png (17 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1460701148468.png
17 KB, 224x224
>>58297142
this

funfact, the constitution of 1857 gave us the right to bear arms
>>
Ok , so the elections are over ,trump is in the office , now everyone is waiting for the wall , the wall somehow gets enough senator votes to pass , mexico absolutly refuse to pay for the wall , what will trump do ? wage fucking war on mexico ?
why is it so hard for trump supporters to see that this man will barely change shit and he is just shitalking his way into the office.
Answer me , if mexico doesn't pay for the wall , who will ? remember it's expensive as shit , beside maintaing it every few years
the thing will cost no less than 10 billion dollars , and that's the initial cost , there is no way the illegal immigrants cost this much .
>>
tiny female beta hands
>>
>>58291789
THEY

LOVE

ME
>>
>>58301045
i know it's fucking crazy what he says senpai, but they're fucking desperate, at this point americans will do anything to try to turn the country around, i mean, the standard of living have dropped and they also have to deal with illegal immigrants ( there are many mexicans who assimilate into the culture really fast; unfortunately, there many many others who are reluctant to do that and do things like what those on /pol/ complain about. Illegal immigration is just part of the problem (yes, they are that expensive) and the other part is related to US spreading "liberty and democracy" in other countries (it's the kikes using them though, but pointing out all the shit they've caused is a taboo, even in this country talking about them is deem something bad). Given our current situation, a wall would be just another awful thing on a long long list of awful things that we've let happen here, it might sound crazy, but this guy could cut off money transfers to mexico...
>>
>>58291789
rip in piece
>>
>>58291789

rip in peaces
>>
>>58301045
Illegal immigrants cost state governments $100 billion a year. $10 billion for a wall? Chump change.
>>
>>58301045
cut foreign aid

then americans will go batshit insane because it was paid with their money and the flow of immigrants and drugs did not stop
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.