[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p repare-to-have-your-sex-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1459012010286.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1459012010286.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/prepare-to-have-your-sex-life-regulated-by-government/article/2589184
>Be American
>Have consensual sex
>Get thrown in prison
Explain this Ameri-bros
>>
What is the veracity of the Washington Examiner? I just cannot believe this is real.
>>
>>58278020
Hahahahahaha!
>land of free
>justice
>>
>>58278020

It's the bullshit feminist agenda.

They have been throwing out due process and putting burden of proof onto the accused at universities. It has been being met with state and federal courts slowly waking up to the fact, but it's just that... slow.

What the feminists want is that if a girl goes and reports that you raped her, you now have to provide a defense that you didn't. She is to be believed at face value. You now are at risk of being kicked out of that institution as well as being branded a rapist.
>>
>fuck your mother
>you get jailed
>hurr durr oppreshun!
>>
>>58279968
it shouldn't be anyone else's issue if it's consensual
>>
>>58279944
Well Ameri-bro you are going to have to get uncucked
>>
>>58281777

Oo I know, I can't stand to go out to a lot of the bars in use to drink at. They weren't exactly shot tier, but they were just average local hang outs. Now more and more of these limp dick, feminist, hipsters are flooding them because it's "cool" to go to unhip places. Then they wonder why they get into fights with locals spouting off this trash and I shit you not even saw one tell a local to check his privilege.
>>
File: ben-shapiro.jpg (34 KB, 645x320) Image search: [Google]
ben-shapiro.jpg
34 KB, 645x320
>>58281777
Well at least they are working on it
We're still waiting for things to get worse
>>
>>58282363
>I shit you not even saw one tell a local to check his privilege.
Jesus Christ the memes are real. So how do these people even function?

>>58282726
At least things aren't as bad as Sweden or Germany
>>
>>58282899

Sadly that meme is real. If you can stand it look through their hive mind websites.

Idk how they function tbqh. I suppose they stay in their safe space for most of it.
>>
File: 58f[2].jpg (103 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
58f[2].jpg
103 KB, 907x718
>americans
>free
>>
>>58283603

>Mexicans
>Risk life to come here still
>>
>>58278020
>Ashe Schow

Goyim,I...
>>
>>58284313
Everytime
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.