[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which country/culture produces the shittiest humor? Which country/culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: donkey[1].jpg (32 KB, 425x328) Image search: [Google]
donkey[1].jpg
32 KB, 425x328
Which country/culture produces the shittiest humor?
Which country/culture fails miserably at understanding basic humor?

I've been looking at some Arab humor and it's just awful. Most of the Arabic jokes that make me grin are merely ripped off from blonde jokes, pole jokes, and other jokes I've heard a million times in the West, where the punchline is basically "the person is stupid, he do stupid thing and doesn't understand"

All of their seemingly original jokes are just boring, and the punchline is usually just something mildly absurd happening, as in you're just supposed to laugh at the mental image of, I don't know, a guy yelling at a grape.
>>
>>58269662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5nigZzgf4Y

I liked this one
>>
>>58269662
Oh and I was talking to an Iraqi woman who was talking about how the gulf countries are filthy rich, extremely conservative Muslims, very corrupt at the same time, and have been generally terrible human beings to women and non-Arabs. I told her about the Onion and how it's a comedy/sarcastic newspaper, and that they had an article headlined "Dubai unveils plans to build the world's largest human rights violation"

It didn't even register as a joke for her, she thought I was just making more conversation about the Gulf so she was like "Aywah, it is big problem, they do things that are, yaani, not correct."
>>
>>58269731
I found this one that tickled me but again I'll bet it was stolen:

>Abu al Abed was riding a new bike and his friend Abu Stayf said "congratulation on the new bike, where did you get it?"
>al Abed says "I was walking home when a woman on a bike stopped me. She took her clothes off and said "Take whatever you desire, don't be shy", so I rode off on her bike. What would I do with women's clothes?
>>
File: 1422924075213.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1422924075213.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>58269731
>that ending
>>
>being Santa Claus is the most dangerous job in Australia
>>
>german
>butthurt towards arabs

lmao
>>
>>58269662
It's not that bad actually

http://www.nationalprofiler.com/saudi-and-dubai-compete-to-build-worlds-tallest-sign-of-the-end-of-times/
>>
>>58273596
I'm actually American
>>
>>58269662
>as in you're just supposed to laugh at the mental image of, I don't know, a guy yelling at a grape
But "Turkish man yelling meow at an egg.mp4" is genuinely funny.
>>
>>58269662
Shitskins in general have shitty Humor
>>
>>58273596
>Ar*bier
>>
Germany is obviously the worst. South Americans and particularly Brazilians are terrible too based on their generals here. Japan and USA are absolutely top tier
>>
>>58278503
there's no way a foreign weeb would be able to understand latino humour
>>
>>58269731
>le israel = ISIS free palestine

Rest of the video is cool tho desu
>>
>>58278503
el australiANO...
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10 KB, 228x221
>>58269731
AYYY THE ENDING
>>
>>58278503
Examples?
>>
File: 1459189418904.jpg (14 KB, 210x263) Image search: [Google]
1459189418904.jpg
14 KB, 210x263
>>58269662
>robot talking about humor
>>
>>58269731
that ending
>>
brazilian humor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdi-4cUHT3k
>>
>>58269662

Germany, :^) , Arab countries and Russia to an extent.

A German once asked Robin Williams, "Why is there this thing of saying that German people are not funny?", to which Robin replied, "Well, you killed all your funny people."
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.