[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a Muslim yet? The proof is abundant. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Why aren't you a Muslim yet? The proof is abundant. How did Muhammad (PBUH) come up with a religion that's very similar to Christianity if he was never exposed to Christianity?
>>
>>58267280
>come up with a religion that's very similar to Christianity if he was never exposed to Christianity?

>ahurmafucking durr, durr durr durr, hurrfumufucking durr durr hurrdurr
>>
ahurmafucking durr, durr durr durr, hurrfumufucking durr durr hurrdurr
>>
File: arab.jpg (182 KB, 1010x989) Image search: [Google]
arab.jpg
182 KB, 1010x989
>>
(pbuh) sounds like those acidic burps you get after staying up all night and having a bad breakfast
>>
>>
>>
>>58267280

>how he came up with islam

Read a little of your own history. He was a NEET whose first wife Kadija was a very wealthy merchant. He came into contact with all sorts of missionaries, Jews and Orthodox Christians among them.

Where the fuck do you think praying five times a day comes from? It's the Hours.

Method of bowing down? It's a mentania. Nothing original here at all.

Dietary laws? Thank the Jews.

The stories? They're wrong, for one, which is understandable because he didn't read them (he was illiterate, but so was Joan of Arc) so had to recreate them from memory while high. There are bound to be some issues.

So study some fucking history. Saracens exposed to Christianity plenty.
>>
TN: PBUH means Piss Be Upon Him
>>
>>58267678
>Method of bowing down? It's a mentania.
Proskynesis actually, or how the Persians bowed to their Shah. Remove the last step and you have the Muslim prayer.
>>
The NSA is watching you OP. They know you are a faggot.
>>
>>58267960
So should the 3rd and 4th. And the 2nd bow should be at about 90 degrees.
>>
>>58267678
>he was illiterate, but so was Joan of Arc
About that... they were both illiterate, but both of them responded very differently to theological challenges.

When the English put her on trial and tried to frame her for heresy, she cleverly dodged all of their attempts. The most famous example may be this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Joan_of_Arc#Third_session:_Saturday.2C_February_24.2C_1431

>Question: Do you know whether or not you are in God's grace?
>Joan: If I am not, may God put me there; and if I am, may God so keep me. I should be the saddest creature in the world if I knew I were not in His grace."

This was a trap because denial of being in God's grace would mean all of her actions were heretical and done in the absence of God's grace. However, claiming she knew she was in God's grace would be considered heretical as well because only God knows for certain who is in God's grace and who is not. Joan talked her way out of a theological trap despite not being schooled in any way, shape or form.

Compare Muhammad, who supposedly had direct knowledge from Allah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRICs4iJd1w
There are some follow-up videos, but if you don't feel like watching them here's the cliffnotes version.

>Muhammad claimed to be a prophet
>The unbelievers of Mecca give him a riddle to prove that he's a prophet
>"Aight f-a-m, I'll get the answer tomorrow"
>TWO WEEKS LATER
>"Sorry, Allah got pissed at me because I didn't say Insh'allah" [If God wills it. This story is actually the reason why Muslims say it all the time]
>"I got the answer now"
>"Allah told me the answer doesn't matter, lol!"

Quite different people. Let's also not forget that no credible historian doubts the sanity of Joan whereas that of Muhammad can realistically be questioned.

>Muhammad believed the voice in his head was Satan at first
>He would become red, sweat profusely and foam at the mouth when recieving revelations
>>
>>58267280
Didn't Mohammed stay with a Monophysite monk in Syria as a pupil for a time? That would explain the Islamic view on Jesus.
>>
>>58267678
>>58267912
>>58268416
>>58268786
>all this butthurt about Mohamed when all the bad aspects of Islam come from Umar and Uthman
fucking casuals
>>
File: 48e[1].png (362 KB, 662x450) Image search: [Google]
48e[1].png
362 KB, 662x450
>>58271355
>when all the bad aspects of Islam come from Umar and Uthman
Uthman? The man who compiled the Qu'ran as we know it today and burned everything he disagreed with (ironically making him the first Qu'ran burner in history)?

That's very well possible, but then you also have to admit that we know nothing about the historical Muhammad. For all we know Muhammad could've been a Christian monk whose ideas were corrupted by Uthman to justify rapid military expansion post facto. If we follow the "Uthman is responsible for everything wrong with Islam" thesis, you literally cannot disprove my theory.
>>
>>58267503
It's peace be upon him, you stupid infidel.
>>
>>58271946
*piss
>>
>>58271435
>For all we know Muhammad could've been a Christian monk whose ideas were corrupted by Uthman to justify rapid military expansion post facto
That's stupid though, because Umar has pretty much created sharia law, and he was the one to expand the muslim empire through jewing, diplomacy and luck in battles, he has at least twice as much relevance as Muhamad (and Ali), yet he never declared himsef prophet so at least we know that Muhamad being the last prophet was there from the start.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.